Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:15 pm
Noirkaze
Happy: I'm getting the chance to continue my education and keep my feet on the path of bettering myself. My health has been substantially better with only a handful of migraines in place of the six a week I was having a little over a year ago.

Crappy: My store, Hollywood Video, was just informed less than a week ago that we are closing. That means most of us are out of jobs, that is, once we finally shut the doors after the large liquidation sale.

I see this as a sign from someone that my plan of attending school fulltime once more in the actual classroom is where I’m supposed to be. That means moving back North from Florida to Ohio in the winter. Now all I have to do is inform my housemates that I’m leaving and have the little ones balling every time they see me until I actually do move. Then hear about how I’ve left them high and dry and the girls are so sad because their Uncle left.

Now is the time for me to be self centered.

Ewwww...Ohio. Ewwwww...

Oh wait, I live in Ohio.

Ewwww...Ohio. Ewwwww...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:24 pm
jaden kendam
Noirkaze
Happy: I'm getting the chance to continue my education and keep my feet on the path of bettering myself. My health has been substantially better with only a handful of migraines in place of the six a week I was having a little over a year ago.

Crappy: My store, Hollywood Video, was just informed less than a week ago that we are closing. That means most of us are out of jobs, that is, once we finally shut the doors after the large liquidation sale.

I see this as a sign from someone that my plan of attending school fulltime once more in the actual classroom is where I’m supposed to be. That means moving back North from Florida to Ohio in the winter. Now all I have to do is inform my housemates that I’m leaving and have the little ones balling every time they see me until I actually do move. Then hear about how I’ve left them high and dry and the girls are so sad because their Uncle left.

Now is the time for me to be self centered.

Ewwww...Ohio. Ewwwww...

Oh wait, I live in Ohio.

Ewwww...Ohio. Ewwwww...

I was born and raised in Ohio. Went to the OSU and will be trying to go back to finish. That is if they take me back in about six months. For now I'll reside in the birthplace of avation.  

Noirkaze

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:02 pm
I've decided that I'm going to burn down Game Crazy.

They don't care that my fiance has been working with them for over a year and a half, comes in on his days off to help out, is phenomenal with customers, and has only called in sick once--they fired him today when he came in for his shift. No warning. Just, "Are you Isaac? You can either quit or be fired."

Why?

"His numbers are down."

He was the one who was, at one point, the best seller OUT OF ALL OF THE GAME CRAZIES IN THE DISTRICT.

And it wasn't just him--they canned his manager and another full-time employee, leaving only ONE OTHER WORKER IN THE ******** STORE. Such an intelligent company! Fire the people who know what they're doing without notice, leaving only one person there, and drag over the high school chicks from Hollywood Video who know ******** all about video games, so the regulars can be pissed off, too--they've lost people they can count on at the store.

To top it off, I still haven't found a job, and rent is due on the first.

I'm going to go get s**t-faced for the first time in a year.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:15 pm
BlueRoseTorn

They don't care that my fiance has been working with them for over a year and a half, comes in on his days off to help out, is phenomenal with customers, and has only called in sick once--they fired him today when he came in for his shift. No warning. Just, "Are you Isaac? You can either quit or be fired."

Why?

"His numbers are down."

He was the one who was, at one point, the best seller OUT OF ALL OF THE GAME CRAZIES IN THE DISTRICT.

And it wasn't just him--they canned his manager and another full-time employee, leaving only ONE OTHER WORKER IN THE ******** STORE. Such an intelligent company! Fire the people who know what they're doing without notice, leaving only one person there, and drag over the high school chicks from Hollywood Video who know ******** all about video games, so the regulars can be pissed off, too--they've lost people they can count on at the store.

Clearly they aren't paying all that much attention. Bastards.

I got robbed on Friday. Someone busted the window of my vehicle (well, shattered completely is a better description) and stole all my CDs, iPod and its car charger, my phone charger, my 20 dollar piece of crap CD player, and my cassette adapter. It was dark, nothing was laying out in plain view... either they took a chance after seeing the charger lights or they had been watching during the daytime. Or perhaps they knew me personally, but I'd rather not have to think about that possibility.  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Noirkaze

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:16 pm
BlueRoseTorn

Why?

"His numbers are down."

I'm sorry to inform you that Game Crazy is a subsidary of Movie Gallery/ Hollywood Video who happens to be circling the drain. I, in three weeks, will be out of a job because they closed my store down for rentals with only one day notice and no real assistance in finding new employment. They are trying their best to keep their numbers in the black when all they get from stores in red marks.
They are finding any excuse to fire people.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:03 am
Noirkaze
BlueRoseTorn

Why?

"His numbers are down."

I'm sorry to inform you that Game Crazy is a subsidary of Movie Gallery/ Hollywood Video who happens to be circling the drain. I, in three weeks, will be out of a job because they closed my store down for rentals with only one day notice and no real assistance in finding new employment. They are trying their best to keep their numbers in the black when all they get from stores in red marks.
They are finding any excuse to fire people.

I know that--the Game Crazy where he worked was attached to a Hollywood Video. Doesn't make what they're doing right. Sorry you're in the same boat as we are. sad  

queertastrophy

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:11 am
BlueRoseTorn

I know that--the Game Crazy where he worked was attached to a Hollywood Video. Doesn't make what they're doing right. Sorry you're in the same boat as we are. sad
Tis the season Love.

Has he put in an application at Game Stop?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:11 am
TeaDidikai
BlueRoseTorn

Tis the season Love.

Has he put in an application at Game Stop?

He's trying to get a paid internship at a radio station. He's asking his professors about it today. If not there, he's trying Best Buy or Target. I think he's done with video game stores.  

queertastrophy

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:33 am
workmans comp is finally done with, and now it seems like everyones vehicles are breaking down, or they want to go to a church convention with me, but didnt bother to save thier own money, but because someone who drives said they could go, they are going, which means, I am left with s**t after the con. ******** lawyers screw me over so I dont get s**t, and have the ******** nerve to yell at me cause I was a little worried about the amount, cause I was just being greedy and all. ********, ********, ********, ********.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am
Got sick during work. I HATE leaving work early, espcially when I had to wait for someone to pick me up. Nick picked me up by chance.  

maenad nuri
Captain

queertastrophy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:50 pm
The replacement manager at the store my fiance used to work at is, evidently, after him. She (even though she's married, and it's not an open marriage, to my understanding) keeps asking the regulars that still show up about him, asking for his phone number, and trying to get them to bring him in to "see her"...even though all the regulars repeatedly tell her "He. Is. Engaged. Damnit," she still persists.

If I get a hold of this b***h, she will have three new assholes, and very few teeth. Nobody ******** disrespects the relationship Isaac and I have and gets away with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:34 am
((Off Topic But)) . . . . My camera died, at a really bad time. -_-; I'm supposed to be trying to be a BBW Model to make some extra cash to help out with the bills (even though Nathan told me I don't need to work and he'll take care of everything) Since I'm the one that does all the finances (he basically just hands over the paycheck for me to figure out) And I can get a lit compulsive when it comes to cutting it close, I can't stand scraping by every month.

Soooooo . . . I applied for an online modeling gig to make some extra cash (400 to 800 dollars a month "extra cash", not bad ^_~) and about a week or so after I get accepted, my digital camera finally takes the dive. I mean it was cheap and has been looking dreadful for the past year or so; but it finally croaked.

So now I'm trying to figure out, "hmm, maybe it's a sign that I shouldn't do this?" or "Hmm, maybe I'm just paranoid; -_-; AND I have a broken camera."

. . . Just ranting cuz I can (boredom sets in whilst I bake)

Happy Turkey to Everyone . . . ^_~ I be bakin' Keesh!!!! Yay Keesh!, lol.

Ashaelia Caeruisce

7,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:25 pm
Dear Christians,

I have a casual, passing interest in the academic study of your religion. I haven't spent that much time researching your faith, but enough to understand most of the basics and to be passingly familiar with the more interesting parts of your holy book.

In addition to your religion, I have studied a number of other religions in depth. I have not paid more attention to your religion than I have to my own, or any of the pagan traditions I have been personally exposed to.

As a result- I have one thing to say. I should not know more about your religion than you do. I shouldn't be able to even fake knowing more about your religion than you do. So please- for the love of CHRIST, get off your damn computer (or at least off of Gaia) and do some ******** research so I don't have embarrass you on a public forum.

Thanks!
Have a great new year!
~ Tea  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:36 am
TeaDidikai
Dear Christians,

I have a casual, passing interest in the academic study of your religion. I haven't spent that much time researching your faith, but enough to understand most of the basics and to be passingly familiar with the more interesting parts of your holy book.

In addition to your religion, I have studied a number of other religions in depth. I have not paid more attention to your religion than I have to my own, or any of the pagan traditions I have been personally exposed to.

As a result- I have one thing to say. I should not know more about your religion than you do. I shouldn't be able to even fake knowing more about your religion than you do. So please- for the love of CHRIST, get off your damn computer (or at least off of Gaia) and do some ******** research so I don't have embarrass you on a public forum.

Thanks!
Have a great new year!
~ Tea

This is win and pretty sad, since I'm capable of saying the exact same thing. xD  

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:21 am
TeaDidikai
Dear Christians,

Thanks!
Have a great new year!
~ Tea

What's worse is that I could say the exact same thing as a Satanist.

What. The. ********.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games