Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:53 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Then saaaaay that next time." Loc said, rubbing his forehead and laughing some.

@Xena: The creatures started to gather under where she'd flown and crawl on top of one another to try and reach her.
"You're supposed to be the smart turtle." She said with a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She held her hand out before attempting to fire a blast at the creatures.

"Smart doesn't translate into mind reader." Loc said smiling.

The creatures would scatter, then try to gather back up once again.
"It's not rocket science." She poked at Loc's forehead once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fired another blast at them before she would attempt to fly off further into the forest.

"You enjoy doing that too much."

@Xena: Something large with slick greasy looking black fur rose up from the ground to block her and swipe at her with large claws.
"Doesn't help certain people are pokeable." She chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena pinned her ears back upon seeing the large creature with slick greasy fur. "Back off, Pony Boy!" She would fire a blast at it.

"Well, I guess I better get that one back to his world." Loc said with a shrug.

@Xena: The creature would bat the blast away with one clawed paw while using the other to slash at Xena.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fired another blast at them before she would attempt to fly off further into the forest.

@Xena: Something large with slick greasy looking black fur rose up from the ground to block her and swipe at her with large claws.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena pinned her ears back upon seeing the large creature with slick greasy fur. "Back off, Pony Boy!" She would fire a blast at it.

@Xena: The creature would bat the blast away with one clawed paw while using the other to slash at Xena.
"Seems to be for the best. He's probably wandering what's taking you so long." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She attempted to fly away from the creature, but cried out as she was slashed by its claws. She glared at it as she slowly backed away. "What do you want?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seems to be for the best. He's probably wandering what's taking you so long." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She attempted to fly away from the creature, but cried out as she was slashed by its claws. She glared at it as she slowly backed away. "What do you want?" She asked.

"Probably. Well, when I come back I want tea." he said waving to her. He would then walk out the door and look around. He didn't see Raph anywhere and heaved a sigh. "Thought I was gonna have to paint that boy a sign."

@Xena: "Apparently ta die!" she heard Raph's voice as a sai slammed into the creatures chest.

It roared out and swiped a claw at Raph.

Raph jumped over it and looked at Xena. "Get back home!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:39 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Probably. Well, when I come back I want tea." he said waving to her. He would then walk out the door and look around. He didn't see Raph anywhere and heaved a sigh. "Thought I was gonna have to paint that boy a sign."

@Xena: "Apparently ta die!" she heard Raph's voice as a sai slammed into the creatures chest.

"Fair enough." She chuckled a bit as she watched Loc leave before looking at Dan. "Happy now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena's ears perked up upon hearing Raph's voice before she saw the sai slam into the creature's chest. She then shook her head when she heard him. "It won't do me any good. I'll just leading them home." She drew out her blade as she glared at the creature. "If you know what's good for you, you should leave."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fair enough." She chuckled a bit as she watched Loc leave before looking at Dan. "Happy now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena's ears perked up upon hearing Raph's voice before she saw the sai slam into the creature's chest. She then shook her head when she heard him. "It won't do me any good. I'll just leading them home." She drew out her blade as she glared at the creature. "If you know what's good for you, you should leave."

"Ecstatic." Dan said smiling.

"I'll hold em off, just go on! Sides, ya father probably can take this thing out himself if he's gotta!" Raph yelled as he ran at the creature and slashed at it's lower body with his remaining sai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll hold em off, just go on! Sides, ya father probably can take this thing out himself if he's gotta!" Raph yelled as he ran at the creature and slashed at it's lower body with his remaining sai.
"You're horrible, you know that." She said, shaking her head slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't just leave you there!" She called out to him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You love me anyway." Dan said, grinning.

@Xena: "Just go on! I got this!" he yelled back at her as he slashed at the creature again, getting a good wound into it that he could actually reach in and grab some of it's innards to pull out, causing the thing to thrash around and trying to grab him or knock him away with it's paws.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:05 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Xena: "Just go on! I got this!" he yelled back at her as he slashed at the creature again, getting a good wound into it that he could actually reach in and grab some of it's innards to pull out, causing the thing to thrash around and trying to grab him or knock him away with it's paws.
"You're so lucky I do." She chuckled before giving him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned a bit, not liking the thought of leaving Raph alone against the creature. She then started to quickly fly away.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xena frowned a bit, not liking the thought of leaving Raph alone against the creature. She then started to quickly fly away.

"Hm. Think you're lucky also." he said after the kiss.

Raph continued to fight the monster, or more distract and disembowel the thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 7:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You think so?" She asked, tilting her head slightly with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she was flying away, she looked around to see if she was being followed.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah." Dan said grinning.

Nothing was following her, but she could hear the fight between Raph and the creature.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:49 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah." Dan said grinning.

Nothing was following her, but she could hear the fight between Raph and the creature.
She smiled before poking at his forehead. "I think I believe it."

Noticing nothing was following her, Xena kept moving before she eventually went back inside the manor.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie

Dan looked over as Xena entered the manor. "Hey. You ok?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:26 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena glanced over at her parents with widen eyes. "There are these shadowy creatures...they were after me...Raph...he stayed behind to fight off that thing...."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena glanced over at her parents with widen eyes. "There are these shadowy creatures...they were after me...Raph...he stayed behind to fight off that thing...."

"What shadow creatures? What thing?" Dan asked as he walked towards her.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff