Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:15 pm
Some while later, Zoey stood back against the bathroom door. Almost admiring her work in the still steaming bathroom. Sweat glistening her skin and making her a little dizzy from the heat. Nira stood in the middle of the room. Unbothered by the heat and she ran her fingers through her now pixie short hair, freshly cleaned along with the rest of her body. Green eyes staring back at her through the fogged up mirror. "Not bad." Zoey murmured. Her eyes trailing along Nira's arms and stopping at the visible bite that had sealed the girls fate.

It was nothing more than a visible pink indent in her arm, something long since healed. Zoey couldn't imagine what had looked like before it healed when she turned. Visible marks of bullets and stabs also littered her body. Also healed. "Nira why do you....keep part of your arm bandaged?"

"...People are less scared of a hidden bite of they believe it to be something else." Nira muttered, looking back to Zoey. Zoey nodded a bit and sighed.

"Fresh clothes are on the counter. Get dressed. I'll gather Donnie and Leo."

"Donnie needs to be able to examine blood. Make sure he has his stuff." Nira said absent mindedly as she began to get dressed. "And get Raph." Zoey nodded and quietly slipped out of the bathroom. Almost sighing in relief as she fanned herself.

"Too hot...." She murmured, pushing off the door to find the three requested Turtles.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Nira looked up at Leo with some form of surprise. Wether it was at his touch, his reasoning, or a mix of both was hard to say. Slowly reaching up, she gently bats his hand from her head and smooths her hair back in place as he bowed to her. "...Nira protect Zoey. Zoey protect Nira, but Zoey MUST live. Nira just knows...so...so....Nira protect Zoeys family too. Raph like that." She said with a nod before looking at her hair and sighing. It needed washing again. And she needed clothes. Again. This was so troublesome. "Nira can see Zoey for help with washing?" She asked. Looking back to Leo as if needing his okay to go ask Zoey to help her with getting clean.

As Donnie tended to her wrist, she sat silently till he had cleaned it, treated it, and bandaged it. When it was done, she let out a breath and smiled. "Thanks..."

Leo nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead." he said before looking to see Xena and Raph walking up with Splinter. Seeing his father as he was now was almost too much for the oldest turtle, but he kept his expression neutral and walked over to meet them. "Thank you, Raph." Leo said.

Raph had been looking down at his father as he had walked back to the house. Hearing Leo, he nodded a bit stiffly and held their father's body out to his brother. "I'm sorry......." he whispered out.

Leo shook his head. "Let's just get him inside. We'll have to decide what to do pretty quickly."

"Maybe.....a funeral pyre....if ya don't mind me sayin....."

"Raph....you're my brother. You opinion is just as important as any other. I think you're right. Father would have wanted that." He took the old rat's body in his arms and started into the farm house.

@Zoey: "Anytime." Donnie said nodding.

Nira headed inside and Zoey looked towards the attic doorway as she heard the sound of the downstairs door opening and slamming shut with its weight. Assuming it was Raph returned with Splinters body, Zoey gripped onto Donnie's hands and started to hyperventilate. "Donnie..I-I can't. I can't go down there and-and..."

Her panicking is interrupted by Nira coming into the doorway. Frowning. "Nira come to ask for Zoey's help in cleaning..." She said softly. Zoey stared at her and nodded numbly.

"I-I'll be there in a moment...Nira." Zoey said shakily, watching an Nira turned and left for the restroom to wait for her. Zoey looked back to Donnie. "Does...Does it make me bad person for not wanting to go down there....for not wanting to remember him that way?"

"No. It doesn't make you a bad person." Donnie said before hugging her one more time. "Go help, Nira."

@Xena: "Yeah....." he said as he walked behind her quietly.

Zoey nodded against his plastron and then pulled back enough to reach up and give him a kiss. With a deep breath and a quick swipe at her face to brush away any remnants of tears, she followed after Nira. Once the bathroom door closed, she nearly jumped at Nira turned and held out a pair of scissors to Zoey. Green eyes meeting her own. No trace of yellow present to tint Her eyes. "Nira, what-?"

"Help me cut my hair and get me a change of clothes. I think I finally know why I'm so determined to keep you alive....but we're gonna need the blue one and Donnie. And Raph."

"....Leo, Nira...." She muttered, still shocked as she took the scissors and looked at them before looking back to her. "Not blue one." Nira just smiled and turned to face the mirror as Zoey approached.

He watched her go, then sighed as he went to sit in a chair and bury his face in his hands.

Raph was quiet as Mikey called for them to enter the room.

Mikey was sitting in the chair with Yumi sitting in his lap looking through a phot album.

Seeing her Mom, she jumped up and run over to hug her.
Xena spotted Mikey sitting on a chair with Yumi on his lap upon entering the room. They seemed to be going through a photo album until Yumi saw her before jumping up and running over to hug her. She would hug Yumi back before looking at Raph, as if wanting him to join with comforting their daughter. "How are you both holding up?" She asked both Yumi and Mikey.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:36 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Some while later, Zoey stood back against the bathroom door. Almost admiring her work in the still steaming bathroom. Sweat glistening her skin and making her a little dizzy from the heat. Nira stood in the middle of the room. Unbothered by the heat and she ran her fingers through her now pixie short hair, freshly cleaned along with the rest of her body. Green eyes staring back at her through the fogged up mirror. "Not bad." Zoey murmured. Her eyes trailing along Nira's arms and stopping at the visible bite that had sealed the girls fate.

It was nothing more than a visible pink indent in her arm, something long since healed. Zoey couldn't imagine what had looked like before it healed when she turned. Visible marks of bullets and stabs also littered her body. Also healed. "Nira why do you....keep part of your arm bandaged?"

"...People are less scared of a hidden bite of they believe it to be something else." Nira muttered, looking back to Zoey. Zoey nodded a bit and sighed.

"Donnie needs to be able to examine blood. Make sure he has his stuff." Nira said absent mindedly as she began to get dressed. "And get Raph." Zoey nodded and quietly slipped out of the bathroom. Almost sighing in relief as she fanned herself.

"Too hot...." She murmured, pushing off the door to find the three requested Turtles.

Donnie was still in the room with his face in his hands, but looked up when she walked in. "Get Nira all fixed up?" he asked.

@Sirea: "We're ok. I was showing Yumi some old pictures. Always nice to remember a family member for how they were than.....you know." Mikey said sadly.

Raph walked over to place his hand on Yumi's head before walking over to eye the photo album.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Donnie was still in the room with his face in his hands, but looked up when she walked in. "Get Nira all fixed up?" he asked.

@Sirea: "We're ok. I was showing Yumi some old pictures. Always nice to remember a family member for how they were than.....you know." Mikey said sadly.

Raph walked over to place his hand on Yumi's head before walking over to eye the photo album.

Zoey nodded and walked over to him. Kneeling down and taking his hands as she tucked them in towards her chest. "Yeah. But she's asking me to gather you, Raph. And Leo...and any of your sciencey equipment that you have." Zoey said as she looked down at his hands and ran her thumbs along them. "She days she thinks she knows why she's so determined that I live...and that it has something to do with my blood? I dunno...." Zoey shook her head and let his hands go as she got back up to her feet. "Come on. You find your equipment and I'll find your brothers."  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:45 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Yeah..." She murmured before she went over to look at the photo album as well. "Wish he could've been with us a little longer. Like I said, I never knew the Splinter from my dimension, just stories about him." She said as she looked through the photos. "From what I've seen from the one here...the stories are accurate with the kind of person he was."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:34 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey nodded and walked over to him. Kneeling down and taking his hands as she tucked them in towards her chest. "Yeah. But she's asking me to gather you, Raph. And Leo...and any of your sciencey equipment that you have." Zoey said as she looked down at his hands and ran her thumbs along them. "She days she thinks she knows why she's so determined that I live...and that it has something to do with my blood? I dunno...." Zoey shook her head and let his hands go as she got back up to her feet. "Come on. You find your equipment and I'll find your brothers."

He gave her hands a squeeze, then gestured to where Mikey, Yumi, Raph and Xena were. "I'll get my things." he said before standing and heading to the basement.

"He was a great man......" Raph murmured.

Mikey blinked back tears and nodded.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

He gave her hands a squeeze, then gestured to where Mikey, Yumi, Raph and Xena were. "I'll get my things." he said before standing and heading to the basement.

Zoey watched him leave before leaving the room to find the others. When she found them in a room together, she hung back for a moment then knocked on the door and walking into the room. "When you guys have a moment....I need to borrow Raph and Leo for something." She murmured, turning and almost scurried out the room. Having to pause in the hall at if she needed to catch her breath while she blinked back some tears from the emotion in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:30 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena frowned then nodded. "He was..." She murmured before she saw Zoey enter the room. "What's going on now?" She asked Zoey before the latter nearly scurried out of the room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:18 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey watched him leave before leaving the room to find the others. When she found them in a room together, she hung back for a moment then knocked on the door and walking into the room. "When you guys have a moment....I need to borrow Raph and Leo for something." She murmured, turning and almost scurried out the room. Having to pause in the hall at if she needed to catch her breath while she blinked back some tears from the emotion in the room.

Raph looked up and nodded. He then looked at Xena and shrugged before following Zoey.

Mikey looked at Xena. "Maybe...funeral preparations." he said before coughing into his fist to hide a small sob. He rubbed his arm across his face and gave her a smile before looking back at the photo album.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Raph looked up and nodded. He then looked at Xena and shrugged before following Zoey.

Mikey looked at Xena. "Maybe...funeral preparations." he said before coughing into his fist to hide a small sob. He rubbed his arm across his face and gave her a smile before looking back at the photo album.

Zoey heard Xena's question calling after her but she couldn't answer. With Raph found and 'called forth', Zoey began her search for Leo, after taking a deep breath tp compose herself. When she found him, she cleared her throat. "Leo? ....If you've got a moment, I need you to come and gather with me, Don, Raph, and Nira." She says, folding her arms over chest.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:03 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey heard Xena's question calling after her but she couldn't answer. With Raph found and 'called forth', Zoey began her search for Leo, after taking a deep breath tp compose herself. When she found him, she cleared her throat. "Leo? ....If you've got a moment, I need you to come and gather with me, Don, Raph, and Nira." She says, folding her arms over chest.
Xena raised an eyebrow. "Shouldn't that be something for all of us to discuss?" She asked as she looked at the photo album before looking at Mikey. "Besides, it wouldn't be right that to leave you out. You're Splinter's son as well. Your ideas and thoughts are just as important as Raph's, Leo's, and Donnie's." She then frowned a bit. "Though with Nira around...I need to speak with Donnie about a little something."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 8:14 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sure." Leo said as he finished covering Splinter up. He had laid the old rat's body on his bed and placed a blanket over him. He'd covered Splinter's face with the blanket. Turning, he'd walk over to Zoey.

@Xena: Mikey shrugged. "I'm good with whatever. I'm not really up to talking about it...." he said looking at the album, then closing it. "What are you wanting to talk with Donnie about?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:21 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Sure." Leo said as he finished covering Splinter up. He had laid the old rat's body on his bed and placed a blanket over him. He'd covered Splinter's face with the blanket. Turning, he'd walk over to Zoey.

@Xena: Mikey shrugged. "I'm good with whatever. I'm not really up to talking about it...." he said looking at the album, then closing it. "What are you wanting to talk with Donnie about?"

Zoey watched him care for Splinters body and curled her hands into fists at her side. As he walked over to her, she made a soft gasping sound as another sob rose up in her throat. "...Im an idiot.....you guys should hate me. Blame me. All those stupid horror movies and comics I sat through or read woth Mikey and I....I made him bring Splinter to his room. Here. On ground floor. I should have told him to get themselves upstairs then maybe...maybe he'd still be here." She ranted, chocking on her last words as she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head for a second before looking back up at Leo. "Im so sorry, Leo.....Im sorry...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Xena couldn't help but feel a bit suspicious as to why Zoey needed the three turtles in particular, while leaving herself and Mikey out. What was she planning with them and Nira? "Nira..." She murmured. Now that Nira was in the picture, they would have to make some slight adjustments to hers and Donnie's plan. "Mikey...you must NOT tell Raph or Nira about this. If they learn about this, it won't work...especially if Nira tries to warn Raph through her psychic powers, and maybe try to have him run away with her." Xena said with a frown. "Me and Donnie have been planning to having Raph detox from eating human flesh. Now with Nira in the picture, she's going to have to go through this process as well if she intends to stay with us. Even though she finds Zoey special, there's the still the fact that she's a zombie and would still crave for human flesh like with Raph. That and like I told Donnie, you guys have human friends and allies, and they have loved ones and families too...they would be at risk if Raph's and Nira's hunger targets them, or if they end up put in a situation that would get them put down. I know Leo's still not over from when Raph killed an innocent person...and I doubt he would be fond of knowing that Nira's probably had her share of eating innocent lives as well..." She said as she gazed at the door for a moment. "Donnie was supposed to get things set up in the basement, but with Nira and Zoey arriving and everything else that came afterward, things definitely got sidetracked. I do need to see Donnie on what he's got planned."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:48 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey watched him care for Splinters body and curled her hands into fists at her side. As he walked over to her, she made a soft gasping sound as another sob rose up in her throat. "...Im an idiot.....you guys should hate me. Blame me. All those stupid horror movies and comics I sat through or read woth Mikey and I....I made him bring Splinter to his room. Here. On ground floor. I should have told him to get themselves upstairs then maybe...maybe he'd still be here." She ranted, chocking on her last words as she bit her bottom lip and lowered her head for a second before looking back up at Leo. "Im so sorry, Leo.....Im sorry...."

Leo placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. It was those weird zombies that attacked us. They are the only ones to blame for this. Blaming yourself, or us blaming each other wont do us any good." he said.

@Xena: "Detox? Like drinking herbal tea or something until you're cured or whatever?" Mikey asked tilting his head a bit in confusion.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games