Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When she returned, Mikey was taking Yumi to show her a room she could use as her own while Splinter spoke to Raph. Donnie had gone out to get washed off in the barn where they had some water stored. It'd be cold, but he'd be as clean as possible until he could get the farm back up and running.
Xena smiled upon seeing Mikey take Yumi to a room she could use as her own as well as seeing Splinter speaking with Raph. However, she had noticed that Donnie had gone out. She then walked over to Raph and Splinter. "I've talked with Leo."

Raph looked like he wanted to make a remark, but was holding it back due to Splinter.

"Is he alright?" Splinter asked.
She gave a nod. "He just feels conflicted is all, though he did tell me that he'll think about what I told him. That and he did thank me for bringing Raph back."

Raph really wanted to remake a mark , but just coughed into his hand and looked around the room as if seeing if anything had been changed.

"I am glad to hear that."
She glanced over at Raph then looked at Splinter. "Me too. I know it's hard on everyone, even for Raph. Where I came from, my world's version of Raph had also become a zombie, yet he was easily accepted by his brothers, even Leo. Yet my world has more...supernaturals unlike with your world."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When she returned, Mikey was taking Yumi to show her a room she could use as her own while Splinter spoke to Raph. Donnie had gone out to get washed off in the barn where they had some water stored. It'd be cold, but he'd be as clean as possible until he could get the farm back up and running.
Xena smiled upon seeing Mikey take Yumi to a room she could use as her own as well as seeing Splinter speaking with Raph. However, she had noticed that Donnie had gone out. She then walked over to Raph and Splinter. "I've talked with Leo."

Raph looked like he wanted to make a remark, but was holding it back due to Splinter.

She gave a nod. "He just feels conflicted is all, though he did tell me that he'll think about what I told him. That and he did thank me for bringing Raph back."

Raph really wanted to remake a mark , but just coughed into his hand and looked around the room as if seeing if anything had been changed.

She glanced over at Raph then looked at Splinter. "Me too. I know it's hard on everyone, even for Raph. Where I came from, my world's version of Raph had also become a zombie, yet he was easily accepted by his brothers, even Leo. Yet my world has more...supernaturals unlike with your world."

"I see. I am sure Leonardo will come around." Splinter said. "You all have had a long travel. Perhaps you would like to rest. There is another room upstairs that you two could have if you like. If you would rather have your own space, I'm sure Raphael doesn't mind staying in the attic. We use to stay there when we visited April and Casey here.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I see. I am sure Leonardo will come around." Splinter said. "You all have had a long travel. Perhaps you would like to rest. There is another room upstairs that you two could have if you like. If you would rather have your own space, I'm sure Raphael doesn't mind staying in the attic. We use to stay there when we visited April and Casey here.
Xena smiled then shook her head. "It's fine. I don't mind if we shared a room. Besides, I think it would be more nice to stay in a room that's more homey for a change. Thanks for the hospitality, Splinter."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled then shook her head. "It's fine. I don't mind if we shared a room. Besides, I think it would be more nice to stay in a room that's more homey for a change. Thanks for the hospitality, Splinter."

"Very well. Goodnight." Splinter said with a small bow.

Raph bowed back and smiled a little before walking upstairs with Xena.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled and give her own respectful bow before she headed upstairs with Raph to the room. "You holding up okay?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:04 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled and give her own respectful bow before she headed upstairs with Raph to the room. "You holding up okay?" She asked.

"I'm aight. Just feels strange after all this time." he said with a shrug. He walked into the room and looked around. It was Casey's old room with all his stuff mostly still there on the walls and all. It had been tidied up though so the bed was made and there was no junk on the floor. "Been a while....." he said looking around the room sadly.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:07 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm aight. Just feels strange after all this time." he said with a shrug. He walked into the room and looked around. It was Casey's old room with all his stuff mostly still there on the walls and all. It had been tidied up though so the bed was made and there was no junk on the floor. "Been a while....." he said looking around the room sadly.
She looked around the room as she followed him inside, noting that it was Casey's old room due to his stuff mostly still there on the walls and all. The room itself was tidied up though. Frowning, she gently placed a hand on Raph's shoulder. "I'm certain Casey and April are okay. I can imagine they're doing their part to keep the military from tracking your family."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked around the room as she followed him inside, noting that it was Casey's old room due to his stuff mostly still there on the walls and all. The room itself was tidied up though. Frowning, she gently placed a hand on Raph's shoulder. "I'm certain Casey and April are okay. I can imagine they're doing their part to keep the military from tracking your family."

"I hope so...." he murmured.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:43 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We'll find them too. At least we know that your family made here alright." She smiled a little to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:17 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"We'll find them too. At least we know that your family made here alright." She smiled a little to him.

"Yeah." he said nodding and giving her a small smile in return.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If Casey's about as stubborn as you are, then I'm certain he and April will pull through too." Xena smiled. "For now, you have alot of catching up to do with your family. Once we have everything settled here, we'll search for April and Casey too."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:13 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If Casey's about as stubborn as you are, then I'm certain he and April will pull through too." Xena smiled. "For now, you have alot of catching up to do with your family. Once we have everything settled here, we'll search for April and Casey too."

"Sounds like a plan." he said with a nod.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your family's together again. Take the chance to enjoy the moment. I know it's not easy because of your zombie condition, but we will make it work."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She nodded before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Your family's together again. Take the chance to enjoy the moment. I know it's not easy because of your zombie condition, but we will make it work."

He smiled a bit more and nodded. "Ok. Yeah."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He smiled a bit more and nodded. "Ok. Yeah."
She smiled and nodded.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games