Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:45 pm
Isuna looked up. "He just left with Akuro. Welcome back Neko, you were missed." She smiled, moving to pour her stuff into individual glass bottles to portion it out. The dark red grit that was blood stopper. "I think they're trying to lure Able out" she explained. She watched Hiei use the last of the salve and opted to make up more next.

Neko waves. "Nice to see you too Issh." She moved, grabbing a pain killer and something to restore her energy. "Not to sound paranoid Issy, but lock up behind us once your hands are free." Neko instructed, following Hiei out  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 10:53 pm
Hiei moved walking with Neko heading down the hallway. He shifted as he twisted and pushed Neko down with him and slowly picked his head up seeing a Poison style demon standing there shaking back and furth. " T-e-a-r. " He said with a chuckle and took a step forward. Tear groaned rolling his eyes as he got back up and reached for his katana he had with him. He had a mix of his normal gear and Tear's stuff after all. It was a few seconds before that creature was dead on the ground. " We need to find kazy" Hiei said and started down the hallway.

He saw Able, Kazu and Akuro downstairs and Hiei looked toward Neko. " Can you use Able's shadow against him?" Hiei asked standing upstairs watching the fight.

Kazu shifted skidding back into Akuro who caught him. The Vampire looked up. " For ******** sakes Able. You need to quit." Akuro barked. Kazu shifted and moved the mask slightly before he ran toward Able and pulled out the golden Daggers at his side and went for the attack.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:16 am
She crouched, downing the things she grabbed from the medical room as Hiei dealt with the poison demon. Standing back up, she nodded and followed him to the stairs, forming a knife from some shadows. "Yep, shouldn't be an issue. I'll distract him if you can get Kazu out of there and grab your stuff from him."

She flicked her hand, Ables Shadow moving to tie down his legs and arms, holding him stationary. "See if that holds" she mumbled she moved, vaulting over the railing, landing and making her way over to Able.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:59 am
The fire demon waited for Able shadow to be controlled before The fire demon followed suit. Vaulting over the railing. He landed by Kazu and talked for a second before he got his gear. “ Leave with Akuro. Neko and I have this.” He said and twist around looking at Able.

For once the fire demon had slight anxiety about the fight but shook it from from his mind and walked toward Able with his dagger. “ What’s the move, Able?” Year asked.

Able stood in the shadows And only smiled. “ you should see what your right hand looks like” Able said with a smile and stood in place be tilted his head side ways. “ I see you have your guard back and have suckered my son to help you...”  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:12 am
Isuna moved, setting another amber liquid filled bottle down on the table. She'd started making more salve since Hiei had used the last one. She was running low on supplies, but she had managed to get a handful of things made up to help after.

Neko shifted, hardening the shadows that held Able. "Knowing your track record Able, I think I can guess." She looked at Tear, "I dont recommend trying to imprison him again."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:18 am
Kazu moves patting Nekos back before looking at Akuro. They both took off in a run to locate Mukuro and find her so they could get her back to Isuna.

Hiei shifted with a twitch, he was at a loss. He wanted to murder the Silver Nat demon and send me to hell where he belonged but another part of him had to imprison and wait for the trial. They still had rules to follow. He chuckled figuring out his plan and moved slamming Able down to the ground. “ My prison cell was friendly. Are you ready to spend time in Spiritnworld?” Tear asked.

“ you don’t have that kinda of pull.” Able spat out and Tear just laughed. “ oh Able, But I ******** do.” Tear said and smiled under his mask. “ spirit world jail isn’t fun. I spent my time there. You’ll love it.” He said and looked at Neko. “ can you port to other worlds?” Tear asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 am
"If you've been there, I can use your shadow to get there, youd have to come along though." She explained. She moved, pulling Hieis Shafow under the three of them. She moved, holding Hies shoulder as he held Able down. Once she was given the okay, shed port them over,  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:38 am
Hiei nodded and glances toward Neko. “ I’ll have to Speak to Koenma about holding him anyway. Let’s go “He said and kept his other hand on Able so he didn’t try anything funny.

Able shifted with a snarl and looked at then. “ What you two friends again? I can’t wait for her to make you end up Dead Hiei” Able hissed and stares st him through the mask. “ one day everyone will know your truth.” He added

“ If she is the cause of my death in the future then at least I died to someone worthy of it” Hiei said and kicked the back of his leg. “ Now shut you silver tongue and be good. I have to talk to a baby”Hiei said as they entered Spirit world and he pulled Able with him heading toward the office without waiting for the okay.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:45 pm
'Still...rather not be the cause.' She thought to herself, moving to follow them. Her stomach felt like it was trying to flip over as they walked. She hid it, not wanting to show her discomfort in front of Abel. The last thing she wanted was for him to have an opening. Still, in the back of her head, she couldn't quiet the internal alarm going off that screamed she shouldn't be in this place.

Neko never did unstand the process Ayame went through to create her. She knew genetically, she was a clone, but as far as Soul went, and such, she was unaware. A part of it was Ayames, but Neko always knew there was a part that wasnt, and she never knew where it came from. She wasnt dead, not even close. But did she use to be? She huffed, clearing her head of the thought and shoving her hands in her pockets, actively ignoring the feeling of unease and nausea. 'Damn b***h probably stole a soul....' she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 5:56 pm
Tear moved walking right into the Office, Throwing Able hard onto the ground he stood just behind him with Neko beside him. " Good Evening Lord Koemna" The time lord started,

" You can't just walk in here!" Koemna yelled standing up on his desk and pointing at Tear who didn't flinch or anything. The time demon nodded and laughed lightly. " Yes of course, I apologize for the sudden visit. We've had a bit of an issue and can no longer keep this prisoner in our cell at my castle. I would appreciate if you could house him here in your spirit world Jail cell." Tear said looking at the demon on the ground. " I'm going to kill you H-" Before he could finish the name Tear had his hand over the demons mouth and tilted his head.

" We don't do much for Demon world. " Koemna started and Tear wagged his finger in the air. " Well Hiei is also my worker. How about if I gave him a few days off to deal with that case you gave him. You can have him for as long as that case is. I won't request him back till he done. All you have to do for us is old Able in a cell." Tear said.

" Mmm...Okay I suppose. Seeing as the rest of his human world team isn't answering. I'll take that deal. " It was only seconds before SD force members where walking in.

Tear shifted and took a step back and looked toward Neko. " You alright? Let's leave. The jobs done." Tear said.

Akuro shifted standing with Kazu as they worked on cleaning up the dead bodies from downstairs and Mukuro was helping. " We have no more knights, we have no more defenses." Mukuro finally spoke out loud.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:44 pm
Neko nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine, just feel funny here is all." She finally admitted. She moved to follow Tear out before reaching out to grab his shoulder. She ported them back to the castle, landing in the medical room. Neko moved, sitting on the ground a second, catching her breath. "Note to self, stay the heck out of the Spirit world."

Isuna turned, hearing the ruckus and moved to wipe off her hands as she walked over to Tear and Neko. "I'm guessing you guys dealt with Able them. Your in better shape then I was anticipating." She noted.

Neko grinned. "Yeah well, guy kicked my a** enough times this past week, about time I got a win in."

Kana stood at the gate of her school, checking her watch as she waited for the bus. She had her school bag over her shoulder. A bag eed ith a change of clothes in her other hand. Sadly she had work today.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:56 pm
Tear moved kneeling down beside Neko for a second and brushed some of the hair from her face. " As long as your alright. Good job today. Thanks for coming back. Idiot." Tear said getting up and patting his pants as he walked toward the door. " I'm heading to my room. Thanks again for dealing with the injured. Kazu will be in tomorrow to start on paper work with you." The time demon said.

After the bodies where dealt with, Akuro headed up the stairs with yawn. " Bodies dealt with, Mukuro is going through files to hire people and where did...the king go?" Akuro asked looking around.

Kazu moved heading into the room and crouched down looking at the cat girl. " So...How was your day? I didn't think I'd see you back here and working. What did he offer? Kisses, Sex...money...an a** kicking?" Kazu whispered with a smirk on his face. Being the brat he always was.

“Hey look at this cute nerd” She said walking behind Kana and wrapping her arms around the girls stomach and kissed her neck. “ Sorry I didn’t come home right away. Some s**t went down at th castle. “ She said and moved her arms after and smiles. She was in blue jeans and a tank top, her upper body bandages with some red trying to sleep through. She had a black baseball cap and her bond hair in a pony tail.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:01 pm
Neko moved, smirking as she flipped Hiei off when he left. She moved to stand, stretching out her good shoulder and testing her injured one. It was on the mend already though, probably good to go by the next day. She looked up as Kazu and Akuro walked in, waving and moving to sit on one of the beds. "Back to his room, hes got stuff to do." She explained, then looked to Kazu with a smile, moving to put him in a headlock and grind her knuckles into his head. "What's that Kiddo, didnt hear you." She joked, letting him go after a few seconds. "But to answer your question, we ducked it out the rings. Oh, that reminds me, I may of aggravated one of his injuries." She grinned.

Isuna sighed. "Of course you did." She shook her head, moving to put her newly mixed items away in the cupboard. "By the way, everyone in this room is in the loop on the double life Hiei lives." Isuna pointed out to the three others in the room. "Just so everyone knows."

Kana blinked, almost dropping her bag. She turned quickly, facing Kidd. "Hey, I was wondering when youd hed back. I was getting worried." She looked at the bandages, noticing the red. "Should I be worried?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 pm
Kazu chuckled and moved pushing away from Neko fixing his long over shirt so his arms stayed hidden and ran his hand through his hair before he turned around and looked at Neko. " Jesus, Way to hurt the guy. Isuna are you gonna go look at it?" Kazu asked as he yawned and stretched. " I'm going to head back to my clinic. I have clients coming." He informed about to walk out before he closed the door half way seeing Mukuro and Hiei. " And here comes the fight."

" You can't leave" Mukuro snapped walking down the hallway after HIei. The fire demon was in a black cloak with a bag over his shoulder. " So be in charge for the next few days. To keep Able locked up, the deal was I go do this case for Koemna. I need Able locked up." Hiei said keeping calm. They stood just outside. " I need to head back to Human world."

Akuro sighed and moved leaning on the medical table by Neko looking at the door. " Are you going back to Human world to babysit the king or what?" The vampire asked not sure if Neko was going on a field trip or staying here.

Kidd smiled clenching her fist and ran her hand over her arms. " Yes, I just got a little roughed up. Had to deal with some issue but I'll be okay. I'm just glad I tracked ya down." Kidd said moving to stand beside her and crossed her arms. " I'll have Kepi treat me wounds. "  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 9:33 pm
Neko waved goodbye to Kazu, then watched and listened to the argument in the hall, ears flicking a bit. She looked at Akuro and shrugged. "Probably. He hired me back as a body guard. So where the king goes, I follow...regardless of who he is at the time I guess." She rested her chin in her hand a moment, waiting for the bickering to stop. "Pretty sure I should keep my distance from Mukuro though, so it's probably safer to go to Human world."

Kana shook her head, smiling slightly. "I'm not that hard to track. School, work, home. That's about it for my routine. Possibly the ramen shop if i dont feel like cooking." She explained. She turned as the pull up, she stepped on swiping her pass twice for her and Kidd, pulling the girl into the bus with her. "You caught me before work."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games