Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:06 am
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anja looked over, curiously at what he was doing. He was actually going to do it? She looked on in amazement at the transformation, "Whoa....hey pretty girl. Want to come with me for a good time?" Anja winked and laughed. This was going to be fun

"Oh my princess, I don't have any spare clothing. Now, if you want me to go into town first and get you some, I can. But even with those clothes you look fine. Just needs a tad of readjusting." Anja went to work on him, removing some pieces and tucking away other s until it looked like a girl's kimono.

"There, all done. Well, you chest is a little flat. Try stuffing them to look more like mine." Anja puffed out her chest to show how much cleavage she really had  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:53 am
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa simply sighed and straightened himself from where he was kneeling, brushing off the knees of his clothing. The voice was whispered in a very... Sultry tone. "Thank you dear Anja for the help. Perhaps next you will be telling me how I might arrange things below my belt? As for having a good time... I think I could do better."

His gaze shifted towards the road once more. "Not all women have a large chest my dear lady. Now, shall we make our way into the town to gather information and supplies for the next stretch of our journey?" As he was asking the question he was already remounting onto his horse.

"Also while we are here my name is not Tousa, please refer to me as Nava. We are traveling companions and if they ask... We deal in spice in the country of Vadiem, we are here to go to the capital to make a deal with the merchant's guild stationed there before we bring our wares through a country troubled by war."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:59 pm
Kami GearX

"That may be but they aren't completely flat chested, Nava." Anja said as she mounted her horse as well. She commanded her horse to get moving. As they got closer to the town, more people were travelling on the road as it connected with the main road. Soldiers were stationed at each side of the road every quarter mile.

Anja glanced his way. Would he really be able to do this? She wanted to tell her whole pack about this. She kept her gaze straight ahead, along with a smile. She was very confident, and she looked it too, "Nava, I would much like to inspect the market here. They must have a fine assortment of native spices and wares."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:51 pm
Rynn01

Nava, The Intrepid Spice Dealer

User Image

Tousa simply smiled at her commentary of chests. As they passed a small group he stated in that same feminine tone. "A flat chest certainly would do no one any good... Nothing could be stored in them." A wry smile was given and they kept going.

It did not take them long to reach the first pass of the guards who seemed bored out of their minds and simply doing as they were told. Nava's eyes flicked from them back to her traveling companion. "Come now, if we stop at every town we come across to see if they have an unknown spice to us, we would have become old women by the time we got here..."

Her eyes glanced to another set of guards, these ones they were coming across. "... That being said, perhaps a stroll through their markets would not be to bad and a taste of the local cuisine would certainly help to see what quality of spices they may have." She gave a small up nod to one of the men they passed by with that smirk from before and narrowed eyes, as if to infer something other than actual food.

It wasn't until they got much closer to the city where the traffic started to slow and guards were becoming more aware. A stop and go process that was to be expected. The outgoing traffic from the city was free to pass however without hesitation.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:14 pm
Kami GearX

Anja wasn't worried about the guards and acted normal, "I can store many things in my bosom. You should know, you've seen them before in the bath while we bathed each other. She glanced around when she said that and saw a few of them men blushing and looking away. She smiled and winked at Tousa. Men are idiots

"I hope to find cumin and anise. As well as Bay leaves." she said, acting like she hadn't given a good number of men some really nice mental thoughts.

A guard was shouting, "Get ready for inspection! Mandatory inspection of all goods and bags!"

Anja looked over at him, "You have anything in there that will give you away?" she whispered to him, leaning on her horse towards him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:18 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava let out a gentle, tinkling laugh raising a hand to her lips. "Come now, don't tease them to much, they might think our business is pleasure rather than taste. Though one could derive one from the other."

Once a guard shouted and Anja leaned over Tousa glanced at her and whispered back. "Depends on how closely they want to inspect, and what 'goods' they think I have." He then sat straight and waited for the men to come closer, even going so far as to dismount and offer up a disarming smile when they eventually approached.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:30 pm
Kami GearX

Anja let out a hardy laugh, "So true Nava. Would you like to bathe together tonight?" she said as she dismounted in a more luscious way. She loved to tease and it was just too easy right now.

The guards came up to them and Anja sort of distracted them by smiled and looking into their eyes. She stood close to Tousa and wrapped her arm around him. The guards swept over their stuff and didn't really look, they were too distracted by the pretty girls and imagining too much to do a proper job and so they moved on.

Anja kissed his cheek, "Lets go." she got back on her horse and entered the city  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:45 pm
Rynn01

User Image

Nava just gave a shake of her head as Anja dismounted with that comment. "Depends on what company we keep tonight. Besides, I do have a few things to take care of tonight. Including business dealings with one of our contacts... Oh what was his name again?"

Nava just watched the guards through their search, ready to spring to action in case they did find something they weren't supposed to by some accident. Tousa hadn't brought anything that could have identified him as far as he could remember.

They were gone a short while later and when he received the peck to the cheeks he puffed her cheeks out. "I want more than that you know!" Nava stated as she mounted back up onto her horse and rode into the city with her companion.

It did not take long for them to be mingling with other passerby and far enough from the gate guards he finally dropped the act with a sigh of relief. "I told you when we first started I would be able to do it right? I wasn't just telling you a fanciful tale of my younger days."  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:04 pm
Kami GearX

Anja chuckled, "'Oh you, if you want more then just ask. I'm more than willing to indulge you."

They got into town and she acted the same, "I never said I didn't believe you."

"First things first, we need to find an inn with a stable, get settled and head out to the market." Anja looked around to see if she could see anything. A few dogs barked at her and some other animals got nervous around her. Typical.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:18 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa glanced at the animals that grew nervous at their passing by. He blinked back at Anja for a moment. So she wasn't kidding about the unsettling aura. His gaze then moved to the buildings around them, alert gaze now trying to find a place for them to rest and stable up.

He pulled a foot out of a stirrup and gently prodded Anja with a foot. "That place seems to do just fine, and would give us plenty of cover I think." He motioned to a building with a sign above with a picture of a bird in a roost. Underneath on a small carved out banner on the block of wood it read 'The Resting Roc'.

Tousa then looked back at her. "Besides it's still on the main road so if we need to make a quick escape we can cut the horses loose and ride our way out. Let's hope you don't disturb the populace that much with your troubles hmm?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:25 pm
Kami GearX

Anja looked at the place. It looked great. And they had a bar, "Perfect. Lets go in shall we? I Bet you can't outdrink me." She rode up to the place and dismounted, then tethered the horse, "You should do the talking. I'll look after these guys then get them settled in the stable once you are done."

"What troubles?" Anja smirked and winked at him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa rode over with Anja and dismounted, grabbing at a shoulder and gently rubbing at it. "Mmm... You know exactly what I mean missy. No devouring anyone while I try to work my magic charms. I'm not one for alcohol in the first place so I am sure you could." He gently tethered his horse and walked over to her, placing a hand on her stomach, just a few gentle fingers.

Tousa leaned in and whispered into her ear. "One bed or two tonight? It will be cheaper if we have one... And I want you to double check that crowd for me, no need for... Prying eyes as it were." He had gone from her ear down to her neck, just barely hovering his lips above the shoulder... His eyes were glimmering with that sadistic glee and if he wasn't in character he would probably be jeering and smiling at what he was doing.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 pm
Kami GearX

Anja smiled. This didn't make her uncomfortable at all. Instead, she relished it and played along. She stepped into him, causing his whole hand to touch her stomach, and their chests were almost touching. Just another centimeter and they would have, "One bed, I know how much you like to cuddle." she looked out at the crowd and saw nothing out of the ordinary. Anja moved so their cheeks were touching. One move and they would have been kissing. SHe moved her hand to the small of his back and rubbed up and down once, "Now go get that room Nava, before we give these people a show." she whispered in his ear  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:52 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa's gaze met hers now and once the hand touched the small of his back he slipped away quickly, clearing his throat daintily. "Don't get to carried away now, you haven't earned that for the evening quite yet." His steps quickly led him inside.

Once there he shifted his way through the crowd, murmuring his apologies in that soft tone whenever he bumped someone. It was a crowded place to be it seemed, even midday. Once at the bar he raised his hand and called out in his feminine voice. "E-excuse me!"

An older woman came over. "Yes, how can I help ya?" She asked, slamming a drink down for a man at the bar who quickly swept it up and turned to a few of his friends.

"A room with a single bed and two places in your stables please!" Nava replied, smiling nervously and ducking an elbow as quickly as she could. The woman watched her for a second and then nodded. "Two silver. One for the room, one for the stables."

Nava was quick to deposit the coinage over and in exchange she received a key, the woman quickly walking off and shouting orders to a few ragged barmaids and barmen. It did not take long for Nava to reach the exit and step up behind Anja.

The cold metal key was pressed against the back of her neck gently. "Told you I could work my magic~. How was everything out here?"  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:01 pm
Kami GearX

Anja had to control herself so she didn't bust out laughing. That was the reaction she was going for! And her methods worked like a charm. She minded the horses and kept an eye out on the passerbys.

"All quiet. Nothing unusual." she said as she didn't feel the coldness of the key. She untied her horse and led him to the stables. She put him in a stall, took the gear off of him and began to brush him down. Afterwards she got him some hay to eat.

Anja packed a few things on herself, "Ready for the market Nava?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games