Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:41 pm
Look if you're that worried about it why not have one of the girls go in and get her? She might have an easier time letting go if it's a woman. Scratching the back of his head he gestures with the rabbit ears still in his hand. You could have Kits, Anira, or hell even Bilquis here go in there. Pointing to Leko. In fact she might be best vote to sucking the horny out of Miro.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 pm
My vote is Ayami emotion_awesome
*smacks Draa* stressed
See, the thing is that I'm 90% sure that the only people Mir would willingly go for if she -wasn't- drugged, besides Draa, would be me and Ry and I don't think Ry would be favorable to either of those options.

I most certainly would not talk2hand
I don't want her to wake up tomorrow having done something she regrets.
Coming from the guy that's got her under mind control on the daily emotion_eyebrow
*smacks Draa again* stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:40 pm
*Since having sat down after saving Miro's life, she suddenly has a craving for a glass of wine. RED to be exact. Who knew saving lives would bring about the need for happy hour. Not having spied Jeremy anywhere, she orders one of her bodyguards to fetch her a lovely, crimson stemmed glass and a bottle of red wine. And to bring one for Leko too. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:02 pm
Well I have one or two possible ideas that could possibly fix this..... ninja Leko can change forms as she showed you previously......Or I could use a potion to change mine or Hauk's form...

WHY ARE YOU VOLUNTEERING ME!? scream

You were just willing to volunteer all us ladies. cat_talk2hand

Not the point! stressed Also you all do realize the more time we spend talking about this the higher the chances are she's banging Jeremy right? emotion_eyebrow  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:15 pm
I also have a spell for illusions ninja
No illusions stressed
You are no fun stare
I mean, come on guys... just think about how you'd feel in that situation.
Again, coming from the guy that's got her under mind control...
*smacks Draa* stressed
The way I see it, Draa just needs to man up and stop being a pansy about it.

pft... you're the pansy that won't let anyone else sleep with her talk2hand You got something you want to share with the group there, Tes?
*glares at his husband*
That -is- rather odd stare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:21 pm
Also you know that most of us are either too smart to be put in that situation, or what we're capable of if we ever were put in that situation, also have you MET US?! If anything you and your husband of all people should know my morality/emotion meter is quite askew by this millennia for me. rolleyes  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:32 pm
Touché stare But doesn't the fact that she's more vulnerable than the rest of us kind of obligate us to protect her?
No emotion_eyebrow
All I'm hearing is that you've got some unresolved issues here regarding Mir emotion_eyebrow
*looks to Ry*
Maybe you should start considering divorce.

Indeed stare
*smacks Draa again* stressed

Alright, fine stressed Yes, I had.. HAD... as in PAST TENSE ... feelings for Mir at one point. Given the choice, I'm gonna choose Ry each time, but that doesn't mean I stopped caring.

Could have fooled me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:45 pm
How have non of you gone to counseling? confused

Like that ever helped you? It took Kat of all people to BDSM you out of your fear of pink for christssake. emotion_eyebrow

Well it helped me way more considering I had you off all people for an adoptive mother. At least until you slept with my doctor...... emotion_facepalm

Anira meanwhile gets fed up watching the roundabout spectacle before her and goes to Miros trailer to check on her.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:59 pm
Wine has always been my counselor.
*lights a clove*

*massages his temples to try alleviating the headache this whole situation is being* stressed
Well, if we're done here then...
*starts to walk off only for Tes to grab him by the collar again*
Oh come on scream

Look, it's -because- I had those feelings that I know you're a lying sack of s**t. Clearly you -are- capable of being in a relationship because -I'm- doing it right now with Ry.
And in case you haven't noticed, I'm not you so don't dump all your baggage off on me. I've got my own to deal with stare
Like what? Who to sleep with next other than Mir?
tch stressed Like the fact that I'm ******** three different people and I don't know whose feelings I'm actually feeling right now or if I'm even capable of having my own. How's that for ******** baggage!? stressed I don't think they give counseling for that!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:11 pm
Approaching the door or Miros trailer Anira reaches out to knock on the door until Jeremy practically tumbles out almost knocking the door into her. He turns to quickly slam the door closed, his clothes were a bit torn and ruffled in places and his hair was mussed. Breathing heavily he attempts to compose himself until he realizes that Anira was standing gawking behind him. Uhh...um...ahhh.....I'll go fetch those drinks right away Ms. Tiernay. Rushing off before she could say a word. She sighs before returning to her task of lightly knocking on the door. Ms. Miro...are you alright?  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm
Snapping her fingers Lia's form changes and a long couch appears in the center of the circle. Just call me Dr. Springer emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:18 pm
Uwah! gonk
*starts scrambling around for her undergarments, having no idea where they ended up in the heat of the moment*
D-Don't come in! gonk Miro isn't decent crying

*buttons up her dress as she looks* crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:27 pm
*gets a bit excited at Liada's changes and claps delightedly*
I get that reference! Are we going to do a paternity test? emotion_kirakira

For the love of... stressed
*drags his hand down his face*

*face flushes slightly at the realization of how melodramatic this whole exchange has been*
Er... well... *cough* ... now you know why I can't just bang Mir, so...

Actually...
*grabs Draa's arm as he tries again to escape*
Now I know exactly how to make you emotion_awesome
*whips out the taser and hits him with it*

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:28 pm
It is Anira dear, no one else is with me. I just wanted to check in on you and make sure you are alright. She slowly opens the door but makes sure to stay behind it in case Miro tells her to leave as well as give her privacy as she changes.  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm
Leans over to Ryzan. And this is why he has trust issues....among a plethora of other reasons. I'm changing if we're done here. Heading off to the catering table to grab a snack before heading to wardrobe.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games