Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Teigra generated a random number between 1 and 45 ... 38!

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:16 am
Let's see, what poor soul needed his help now? Himeros scanned the crowd and drew his bow, follow, line up the shot...

"PHA-ENNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The unexpected shriek made Himeros cringe and he looked towards the noise in surprise. Was that...Pothos? What was...? He took in the scene at a glance and nearly burst out laughing, seeing the mortal clinging to his twin brother in desperation. Ah, Phaenna...

Wait, his own arrow!

He'd loosed the arrow without looking and only now looked back to follow the trajectory...oh crap.

Lemon Hearts.

Himeros facepalmed.

There was a moment of conflict before he decided Pothos could take care of himself for a bit longer. Uh...hopefully, seeing the charging Spartan, he remembered he could fly soon. Meanwhile, Himeros had an intervention to do.

Zipping over towards the yellow Fauny, he pushed down a momentary feeling of guilt. He'd never needed or even wanted to use an arrow on Lemon before. He'd promised himself he wouldn't, and yet, by accident he had. Well, he could at least try to intervene. "Having a nice time, sweetness?" he asked the unicorn, shielding his thoughts with a grin.

Antidia
Lemon Hearts has been hit by Himeros' Lust arrow! ...whoops. >.>;;

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She nods understanding what she was told "Makes sense I suppose." Keri looked into the crowd her eyes landing on some rather strange happenings. "What on telrunya?" she questioned aloud seeing it. She pointed at some of the pae and their actions, the duel of sorts, the pae almost falling over each other "Uh Shansa is this normal at these land parties?" She was confused beyond measure at the weird pae around them.

shadica
Shansa

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Shicala

Hungry Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:43 am

Payne licked her lips not even moving an inch away from the fawn. "Oh come on cupcake, loosen up for cute little Payne, no need to play hard to get we both know you want a strong woman" she purred at him. She didn't care what weird faces he gave her he was SEXY. The rak felt exhilarated by his 'playing' hard to get, the hand that had been walking it's fingers down his face moved to twirl around his dark locks on his chest.

If he turned his face towards hers regardless of what he would say or the expression she would attempt to kiss him. In her current state of mind 'etiquette' went straight out the window, she wanted some of this hunka sexy fawn, tree antlers and all.

DaemonGabrielle
HAHAHA np good thing I went back and looked for a reply XD I didnt get the tag.... poor Haku!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:04 am

Zaden was slipping in and out of groups of pae, she was listening very briefly to conversations around her but staying interested for a matter of seconds before wandering off towards the next, it was when she was stopped to listen to yet another group of weird uninteresting pae when she felt a hand take hold of a wing. "Ey!" she said as she felt it be pulled to hide a pae and a light touch of the pae touching her back as she did. "Leggo leggo leggo" she said and wiggled trying to get her wing free of the stuttering fauny's hooves. And then she got free and made a face at her sticking her tongue out at the pae before moving quickly away so she didn't do it again.

Fea Line
Fluttershy... hope you dont mind I needed some way to get into this event more with her. You called the wing leathery so it sounded like a demon wing XD

Quote:
FREE FOR INTERACTION

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 38!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:07 am
"Of course not, my darling," Iordanes assured her, cupping her chin in his hand. "I am busy, it's true, but I always have time for you." Hm, speaking of.

"I'll be right back, my dove. Won't be but a moment, I promise." He kissed her nose playfully and disappeared with a wink.

It was true, he would always make time for his favorite mortal, but he did have a job to do. He slinked behind another pillar and picked out a target. A lovely blue winged femme with icy eyes. He smiled and nocked an arrow, then let it loose. He paused a moment to witness her--or was it his?--reaction with a bit of a smirk, then turned to head back to the bar, and his plaything.

Except he stopped. He noticed a familiar face at the other end of the bar. How had he not seen her before? His little Paloma had come! He wanted to approach her, to say hello, but she appeared to be engaged in a flirtation with a lovely lady. Iordanes couldn't help but smirk. Seems he'd been a bad influence on her. Chuckling to himself, he slipped back over to Serendipity.

"See? Not more than a minute." He leaned down to murmur in her ear, nipping on it gently. "Did you miss me?"

Kira of Flames
Iordanes->Serendipity

Antidia
Lucky you! Neve has been hit with Iordanes' arrow! She'll be experiencing some, er, changes for the rest of the party.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:35 am
Shoot he noticed how tired she was. She laughed lightly to ease him. "It's just been a long trip Cabel. Very fun but long. Be nice to get back to the boys, see how they are doing." Relax back in the water. This was for him though...His happiness. She regretted nothing.

"You look quiet handsome in that suit Cabel." She gently leaned against his arm as they walked to the grand ball room, the torch in her free hand. She couldn't help but laugh about the comment about the torch. "I'm not too sure, but ya, it's still going." She looked the torch over in her hand. "I haven't really tired to put it out...The flame is so pretty and soft...We don't get to experience this in the lake. We use different algae to light our paths. It's a nice change." This whole trip was a nice change.

She blinked as she heard the name of someone..Screamed as they entered the room. She quickly spotted the blue god throwing fruit at another and...Oh dear. "Did...We come at a bad time?" Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring fire to this at this time.

==================

"I have fared well gentle sir, and you? Have your stars guided your path well? I discovered the most wondrous waterfall in the jungle. The way the gentle light falls through the gaps in the trees...I believe you would have enjoyed your time there as much as I have." She smiled softly to him as she accepted his champagne(?) offer. "It's lovely Seiya. Shall we catch up on our adventures?"

The room became loud as some problems seem to arise around them. "Oh dear. I didn't know we would be getting a show at this party. Come Seiya, let us sit and watch the show. It would be rude not to." She waved her hand over to the heart tubs. "We can listen to the gentle streams and see the stars from the large windows. It will be a lovely time." She offered her free hand to him.

Teigra

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Twitchapher the 3rd generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 17!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 am
It was sad the mortals couldn't see the discarded arrows of the silver goddess, or they might have been a bit more careful where they stepped. Yipes was not one of those mortals had managed to step on the pointy end of one of those arrows as he ran into the pool. Owch!

DaemonGabrielle
Yipes must live his dream of being a wrestling fish.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:10 pm
User Image
As much as it pained him to admit, the thought of having to leave the dance all alone had been a worst-case scenario. If it would have been necessary, he had been fully prepared to deny any accusation of his feeling poorly until the trip had been considered finished. While he wasn't happy to hear that Pearl likewise had begun to feel poorly, it did give him a minor sense of relief.

At least they could be together...

"Ugghh..." he moaned, his arm releasing from holding her as he turned to place all of his body under the water. His voice took on a more whiny tone, his wings pressed against his back. "I don't wanna mooooove..."

The cold water felt nice an soothing against the heat rising up his body, even though the nausea he felt should have warranted his acting as if it were a more serious matter.

User Image User Image
Late to the party, they were not. Well, perhaps a bit. Vera here had enjoyed the extra attention doted upon her by the cherub staff for far longer than had been intend, not without many a voiced complaint by her husband. Her hairstyle was not far different than usual, just perhaps a bit better done-up.

She was smiling, arm in arm with her husband and her eyes wide and bright as they sauntered around the dance floor looking for the others.

Not that she intended to talk to them; she simply wanted to partake in her bad habit of spying.

At least until she was the youngest of them all looking absolutely terrible! Without pause, she ran (still arm-in-arm) to the pair, a look of absolute worry taking hold of her features. "Is everything right you two?! You look awful; sick as a sea-cucumber!"

Menelie
[Pool Edge] Autumn, Vera, & Snorri -> Pearl

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:24 pm
User Image
"Nope; can't think of anything..." had his voice gone up in pitch slightly? His eyes were darting all over the place, trying to distract himself with anything - ANYTHING - that came into focus. There was a bird in the air... some of the gods were fighting or something... damn did she have a taunt and shapely lower back...

Woah there.

No.

NO.

Even with his pep-talk, he felt an immense dissatisfaction as she let go of his hand, the lack of her warmth somehow grossly more noticeable than its presence had been. She might have gotten a glimpse of it when she looked back if he didn't adopt a more neutral expression in time.

He looked back up at her head - oh what a nice neckline.... STOP IT - and was caught off guard as she looked back at him with the most damn attractive smile he had ever seen before in his life. Oh he could get lost in this, and he blinked, hardly processing what she'd asked and, speaking without thought, "You..." his voice trailed off somewhat as he blinked again, embarrassed looking to the bar, then her, then up, then to the other side of her, then back to her again, then away again as he finally was able to force more words out. "...can pick for me. I have no preference."

Tartara Seabreeze
[General Hall] Wellspring -> Aurelia ( the very definition of "my mind's telling me no... but my body... my body's telling me yes" )

Fea Line generated a random number between 1 and 43 ... 29!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:32 pm
Oh gods he was dead!

Screaming, Pothos darted beneath a table and grabbed his bow and notched an arrow. Peeking out from beneath the table he let out another un manly scream as he saw his sister barreling towards him through the air.

Oh yes wings. Wings helped.

But not when you were under a table!

Scrambling out from the table, Pothos flapped his wings as fast as he could get them to go. Wheeling around he aimed his bow at Phaenna. It wouldn't do a damned thing. But maybe he could....slow her down?

Pfffft yeah right.

The arrow shot right past her head and into the crowed of pae. And right smack into the feathered tush of Mother's favorite companion bird.

"oh my god..."

Twitchapher the 3rd

Irish Night Fox
Em.... Pothos apologizes profusely for shooting Mayu. Uh.....happy.....longing?

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:41 pm
User Image
Hjortur was quite pleasantly surprised as he watched Kelebek begin to move her hips out and about, an excited smile gracing his lips. She was soon met with the enthusiasm of all those that seemed to be near, many a cherub twirling about her in little motions of movement, some alone, others as pairs, and even many of the other pae seemed to have a mind to dance along. THIS was how parties were supposed to be, how he had once spent his time. To see others enjoying themselves so much, by his skill or not, that was all he could ever ask for. It was so fun, so wondrous,

so nostalgic...

His eyes closed as he continued to play, his tail lightly slapping against the water's surface in rhythm with the tune. The very scene reminded him of that time he and Thalia had first met on a ship so many years ago, how they had brought excitement, merriment, and festivities to the crew and all with their music and dance. Perhaps that was the sense of nostalgia he felt when strumming its strings: it reminded him of her, his goddess.

How was she doing this day? He'd yet to see her among the crowd, else he would have made an effort to offer up a smile and a dance as he did each year. It could almost be said it was a tradition of theirs.

His eyes opened as he finished, his expression taking on a gentle smile and his irises seeking to meet those of the one he'd come with today. How very dear she was to him, and how positively delighted he realized it made him feel to have her opening up so much. He opened his mouth to speak and call out to her, but was silenced by many little pairs of cherub's hands clapping for the performance before they flew back to their duties. So instead he simply gazed at her, slight embarrassment mixed with price present on his face, and offered a shrug.

Menelie
[Poolside (left)] Hjortur -> Kelebek

Quote:
ANYPAE THAT IS NEAR THE POOLSIDE ON THE LEFT OF THE ROOM IS LIKELY TO HEAR/HAVE HEARD THE TUNE FROM THE LUTE AND WOULD HAVE FELT THE NEED TO DANCE TO THE MUSIC.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:59 pm
Yipes never noticed his arrow p***k. Instead, when his head bobbed up from the water, he had strange idea that he was a wrestling fish. But he needed someone to attack.

As he glanced around, he heard the lyrical tubes of a lute. Which in turn, made him want to dance. So now he was a dancing, wrestling fish. The only way he could satisfy this urge was to dance and threaten people to a fight.

So he danced his way over to the edge of the pool, and reach out and tried to catch a demon by her ankle and yank her in.

"WRESTLE!!"

shicala
you said zayden was free....

Haku stammered as she all but climbed into his lap. This was a dream. This couldn't be happening. Poor Joe was gonna be squished.

Now, that wouldnt do. Not at all. Attempting to open his arms and move her, he opened his mouth and turned to tell her off when the unthinkable happened. He was suprised when her lips landed on his. He just sat there. He didn't know what else to do.
shicala

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:16 pm
Pelagious finally regained his breath and nodded non chalantly at his new buddy. Other than his fever riddled eyes,clammy skin and a dusting of sweat, he was back to his old self. Not that that was much better.

"Pelagious. Yeah, yeah. I'm gorgeous. We got a God to catch." He said, grabbing her offered hand and dragging her behind him. He needed Pū. He darted a glance around and spitted her....hugging? What the hell? He had basically raised that heathen and she NEVER hugged him. Figures.

Shaking his head, he turned back to the subject at hand. Pointing at Xlia, he gave her the lowdown. "You are looking for a winged creature of beauty. He's blue. Like the berry. With a luscious afro of dark black curls. He also crys. A lot. " he fn ished ticking off the many attributes of his fantasy made flesh then turned Xylia around toward the other side of the ballroom. "You go left, i'll go right. Ready, break!" He yelled that last part before taking off theu the crawd like a man possessed.

Technically, he was.
Fea Line
he's enlisting help.

starshineangel 01
Xylia has been enlisted. Lol should she say yes, of course.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 pm
Tocino looked to where a small blue pae was running away from something. "Are you sure? He sure looks scared to me." He said with a chuckle.

Not really knowing what else to do, he offered her his hand and asked her for a dance.
Kira of Flames

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:04 pm
Xylia blinked as she got enlisted to help Pelagious capture a God. Wait...what? they were trying to catch a God, mind you she had never seen a God so this was sort of new to her. But, okay I guess she didn't have much of a choice so she ran left into the crowd hopefully she won't fall. She was hoping his plan would work, but from the looks of it the God was really quick but she would try her best to keep up with him.

DaemonGabrielle
Yay fun stuff; a attempt to capture a God

Xylia to Pelagious

Harlequin blinked as suddenly everything and everyone at the party had suddenly gotten a whole lot more interesting. This was something he would have to admit amuse him to an extent. He was glad he had come. He ordered a drink from the bar tender and continued to observe.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games