Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

The young woman stopped what she was doing for a moment as she listened to what Erik had to say about why he did not mark his own apartment. When he said because it was more likely do to the fact that he didn't think of it as a home she frowned a little. He had been on the run all this time so how could you call something a home when you most likely would be leaving in a short period of time. Lily knew that all to well with her foster homes she had been in. As Erik explain why wolves did this she nodded as she understood the reasons why they would do so. " I see... So do you plan on sleeping here from now on?" She asked jokingly but at the same time she wouldn't mind if Erik called this his home and stayed here.

She turned around to put up the last drawing on the wall when Erik commented on her drawings skills. " To tell you the truth one of the reasons why I kept the door shut and why I did not want you in here because I didn't want you to see this." She said as she stepped back from the wall and looked at all the sketches. " I only started drawing because when I first started going to the doctor they said I should draw what I felt and saw in my dreams as a way to cope with what happened. Once I was bouncing through foster families ballet classes were not a option once one of my foster fathers found out that was what I was spending what he called his money on so I just drew to get away from the real world." Lily explained as she remembered all those day she wanted to spend dancing but instead was locked away and just drew. " I am not proud of this talent because it feels like it was forced on me." She said a little more quietly before turning to face Erik again and smiled at him. " Other reason is because I never had a boy in my room until last night. Even though you were not a human." She said with a giggle as she walked towards him so that soon only the door frame was in between them.

(ooc: I want to marry him but... Lily and Erik are to cute together! DX)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:43 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik could hear the humor in her voice, in that she was at least half joking. However for Erik it was a forgone conclusion and he answered as such. "Of course." He deadpanned as he looked over the drawings. Idly he watched her look to the sketches. Hearing her explain the origin of that particular skill he at least understood. "Makes sense... there's something sad about your drawings." He mused but even if they were sad that's what drew him to them, he wasn't very good at explaining his emotions and while he couldn't create he used art to do that.

XXXX Finally getting to see Lily again before him Erik allowed the somber expression to ebb away into a roguish smirk. "We can fix that. I'm human now." He offered with an obvious teasing air to his voice, and tentatively he took a step forward now standing just a hairs breath away from the small female. However a thought occured to him as he stood there. "Why not join a studio now? Or work in one? You're free Lily no body is going to tell you what to do anymore. And if any one does I'll kick their teeth in." He offered and wondered what was holding her back from re-connecting with such an important part of herself.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Yeah and Erik without Lily would be a mean jerk face. ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:50 pm

Lily Grey

A smile bloomed on Lily's face along with a light shade pink on her cheeks when Erik said of course. " And where do you plan on sleeping?" She asked as she fiddled with her hair a little, thinking about what it would be like if Erik did live with her. The idea made her blush a little more and she shook the idea out of her mind. She took another glance at her drawings on the wall and nodded in agreement to Erik's statement about them. " Never knew anything else till now. So maybe now I can draw something that dose not leave a sad feeling."

A familiar feeling rushed through Lily as Erik's smirk was now spread a crossed his face. Her heartbeat started to speed up a little from just seeing his lips smirk and it didn't help that those lips belonged to a handsome face like his. Unable to look away his face that she was so attracted to she gasped a little by his words and how close he was to her now. She knew that Erik was only teasing her but still, he could make her heart skip a beat so easily. " W-Why do you tease me like that..." She muttered to herself looking away slightly before looking back at Erik. Because they were so close to each other she could feel Eriks warmth from him that she loved so dearly. If she could she would want to be wrapped in his warmth forever. It was hard enough for her not to just cling off of him now. His next question made Lily let out a light sigh. " I ran away when I was 17 so I never finished high school. Finding any job when I first came here was hard that at leasts pays well enough." The cafe that she worked at payed enough just for rent and food. That was why she didn't continue ballet classes her was because she couldn't afford it and why the ballet shoes were old warn out shoes she got at a yard sale." Besides I don't think my reason for being her is to just dance my life away..." She whispered out before looking up into Erik. " I thought for the longest time that my life had meaning, no purpose... I tried ending my life more then once but every time I tried I never died and I think its because of my purpose...You. Lily said in a soft loving voice as she looked up at Erik lovingly." Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

(ooc: True... And Lily would be depressed T^T)

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Dutifully Erik chuckled at her blush, at her adorable stammer. "Because I can." he offered as a pseudo answer. Content to continue their playful nature, and yet she slipped into more serious waters. The young man held back the cringe he felt when she talked about her life ending, he knew he wouldn't ever be okay thinking about that but on the other hand he couldn't fall apart when she mentioned it. Her scars were part of her, and something he would have to accept as she did for him. Lily's soft whisper of a voice held such love in it that it silenced the arrogant wolf before her. Reverrently he moved to hold her hand in his own,
he needed to touch her to feel she was there with him. "I'm so grateful that we met. I have hated walking in the dark...you bring me light, just like the moon." He whispered, not wanting to destroy the bubble they were creating.

XXXX After a moment his other hand moved to push back soft brown hair behind a delicate ear. He offered a small smile and bent to rest his forehead against her own. "So long as I'm here, I'll sleep anywhere." After a long moment of bright blue eyes staring intently into grey sea like eyes. "We are going to help each other have a better life moving forward. You're going to start dancing again, and I'm going to be rid of the pack." He spoke with a whispered tone, and desperate conviction held onto each word. There was no room for failure not for Erik.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: HA! I see what you did there..))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:02 pm

Lily Grey

She felt the warmth she had been longing for seep into her hand as Erik took hold of it. Her smaller hand gave a light squeeze as she kept her eyes locked on Erik. She was happy to hear his loving words and she smiled more. " I am glad, I feel the same way." She whispered back softly before letting out a light giggle. " Am I the moon to the stars and you the stars to my moon? Does that make be the little rabbit on the moon?" She asked with a light giggle.

The little rabbit felt more of Erik's warmth by the side of her head as he moved her hair behind her ear, making her body quiver a little. As The handsome man before moved in closer and rested his forehead on hers she relaxed as she seeped in his loving touch, warmth and words. " I like the sound of that." She whispered. As the two stood quietly in the room all Lily closed her eyes and could hear was the sound of the twos heart beat and breathing. She just wanted to be absorbed by Erik's warmth and love. She nuzzled his nose a little with hers before opening her eyes and looking at Erik. " Erik... There is a boy in my room." She whispered to him. As Erik had moved closer to her he ended up passing the door frame of her room, now in her room.

(ooc: Yeaaaaaah wink )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:23 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX He couldn't help but smirk at Lily's good humor. "That's a beautiful sound." he said in reference to her giggle. Having her close calmed Erik, not only her soothing scent but just her presence. He enjoyed just listening to her breathing or her heart beat. When she mentioned that he'd come into her room he chuckled and nuzzled her nose right back. "So there is little rabbit." He whispered and chuckled lightly.

XXXX After a moment Erik moved to place a soft kiss on her forehead, then her check and finally her nose. "I think you like having this boy in your room." The tall man jested as he watched the beauty before him intently. Waiting for his reward, of a soft blush to his forwardness. Bright blue eyes shone in a more intense light than usual, and that rush gave Erik pause. Gently he moved back to stand at his full height. He gave a squeeze to Lily's small hand as he moved back, not wanting to lose contact just yet. "You'll probably have to call out of work for a week or two, so we can go deal with the pack. We should probably do that around the new moon." He mused out loud, wondering how to go about even finding the pack, as it was rather nomadic.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: . yum_tea ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit let out one last giggle as Erik complemented on her giggle and nuzzled her nose back. " Only for you." She said softly as she looked into Erik's beautiful blue eyes that seemed so lively even when not under the moonlight. Feeling his loving lips on her forehead she closed her eyes and enjoyed the following kisses on her cheek and nose. Opening her eyes she looked up at the tall man before her who once was teasing her again. Just as the wolf wanted the little rabbits became tinted with pink as she glanced away from him. " W-What makes you say that?" She asked as she tried hard not to stumble on her words.

As Erik moved back she tugged him a little as if to say not to dare move any further away from her. " A week or two? I will see what I can do." Lily had never taken time off of work so it shouldn't be to much of a problem asking for time off seeing she has been there for a few years now. Moments after Lily's phone started ringing from the kitchen. A little surprised as no one called her she walked to the kitchen, still not daring to let go of Erik's hand. Looking at the caller ID it was one of her co workers, the younger red head boy who now had to wait outside with her or walk her to the bus stop after work. "Hello?" Lily answered as she picked up the phone and wondered why he would be calling. " Oi where the hell are you!?" He asked clearly sounding annoyed. " I am at home, why?" Lily said a little confused why he was asking her where she was. " Why the hell are you at home!? Your shift started an hour ago!" The boy snapped. " What!? But I don't work..." Lily quickly checked the date and time as she thought she had the day off but with all thats been going on she mixed up her dates. " I am so sorry I got my days mixed up! I will be over as soon as I can!" Lily said, feeling bad for having him dealing with the cafe. " Hurry it up! Its rush hour!" And with that the call was over. Quickly Lily made her way for the door, letting go of his hand but then she remembered that she still needed to shower as she smelled of dog and change her clothes. " S-Sorry Erik." She said before running to her room to get a change of clothes and ran to the bathroom to shower.

(ooc: Can I hug Erik to death? :3 )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:34 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik was happy to have a slow and relaxed morning, simply talking with the little rabbit before him. He was about to continue their teasing banter when the shrill announcement of her phone interrupted them. Dutifully he kept hold of her hand as they made their way to the phone. He sighed when she announced she'd have to go to work. Erik let go of her hand and watch her dash of to the bathroom. While she showered Erik made his way to her door, easily enough he found a knife and began taking out the screws to remove the door.

XXXX Inspecting the frame showed some wear and tear, an easy fix but he'd have to get some supplies. He shrugged and set about using a scrap of paper to take down measurements and make a list. He also noted some small projects he could do around the house, at least this he could do. But in the silence he thought of Maya and wondered where the blonde wolf had gone off to. However he decided to shake his head at the thought and busied himself with tidying up as he waited for Lily. "I'm planning on fixing your door." He announced loudly enough so she hopefully heard him. "But I'll need your key, that okay?" He asked remembering the social skills he was informed about on the internet, asking for permission. That was rather new to him.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: aww a blushing rabbit. yum_strawberry ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:27 pm

Lily Grey

As Lily showered her small frame shivered as the cold water pored down her body. Do to the fact that two people before her had a shower all she got was a freezing cold shower, which she was some what use to seeing that she did not get much warm water to begin with. Washing her hair as fast as she could she could hear Erik call out to her about her door. " Its okay! You really don't have to!" She shouted back before turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. Quickly she dried herself off and put on her work clothes.

Lily came out of the bathroom still trying to dry her hair as she hurried to her purse to gather her things and put on the jacket that Erik gave to her. She put down the towel on the couch next to Eriks, her hair still damp from the shower but she had no time to deal with it. She noticed Erik had taken down the door to her bedroom and she let out a sigh. There was no point in arguing with him as she knew he was going to fix her door one way or another. Digging through her purse she pulled out her key and handed it to him. " Thank you." She said with a smile and was about to leave but then she remembered Maya saying she would talk to him later at his place. She tensed up a little at the though. " Erik... You will be here when I come back right?"

(ooc: Blushing rabbit turn into Jelly Lily XD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:40 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man had a satisfied smile as he watched Lily run through the apartment, with wet hair. He let out a soft laugh and sighed. "You're welcome." He muttered with a shrug, fixing her apartment was the least he could do.Easily enough he placed the key in his pocket and made a mental note to create a copy for himself. However her question about his being there when she got home caught his attention and threw him off track. Erik looked to Lily in a pensive fashion before nodding. "Of course." He offered not really understanding her tension at the question.

XXXX Erik made his way to Lily in a few long strides. Gently he played with her wet hair, holding some strands between his fingers. The young man gave her a smirk before adding "Unless I meet you at the cafe, and walk you home." He offered and bent to place a chaste kiss on her nose before releasing her hair. "Off you go little rabbit, you're late." He whispered to her chuckling to himself at his Alice in Wonderland reference. She really was like Alice he mused, they both fell into a world of mystery and magic. One could not be sure if Wonderland was as dangerous as their own world, but they were close.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: feral bunny. ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:59 am

Lily Grey

The little rabbit waited quietly for Eriks answer for if he would be here or not when she got off work. She didn't want to bother of sound needy but she couldn't help but feel on edge when it came to Maya. When the answer was a yes she gave him a smile, happy that yes was his answer. She was about to turn away and head for the door when Erik came up to her with ease and started to play with her slightly wet hair. Surprised by his action she looked up at the tall mans spell like smirk that casted a spell on her every time. " You don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to trouble you." In truth she would like it very much if he came to pick her up but again she didn't want to sound needy.

Reserving a sweet kiss from Erik on the nose she bit her lip slightly as she tried not to blush. " No time to say good bye, I'm late, late, late, late, late." She responded to his little Alice in Wounderland joke with a slight giggle, still trying not to let any pink bloom on her cheeks. She turned away from him and took a couple steps away from him as if she was going to leave but she quickly turned around and walked back up to him and placed a quick kiss on his jaw as that was all she could reach. Unable to hide the blooming pink on her cheeks she quickly turned away and went for the door. " Bye." She said as she hurried out the door and hurried to catch the next bus.

(ooc: awwww he used a Alice and Wonderland reference! >w< )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik chuckled as she played off his reference. He was happy to watch her go, but was pleasantly surprised at her rush back to bestow such a sweet kiss to his jaw. His bright blue eyes looked on in wonder as he watched her bound off, and out of sight. Gently he touched his jaw before laughing softly "She really is small." He said to himself and shrugged before closing the door and looking at the apartment.

XXXX The young man quietly set about deciding what to do for the day. Looking around he smiled, he had a home. But not just any home, a place where his beast felt at peace enough to lay claim to it. "No need for two apartments." He muttered to himself and decided that first on his list for the day was moving. Thankfully he didn't have much to move, a quick trip would do it. Quickly - but with care- Erik gathered his list for fixing the apartment and his belongings. Walking out the door he made sure he had the key Lily had provided him and smiled as he locked the door and walked on. Soon enough he was walking on the street finishing a bagel and on his way to his apartment. His landlord had been advised that he wouldn't be renewing his monthly lease, and so he stood outside his building getting ready for the move. But he was also standing outside waiting to see if Maya had made good on her threat to see him again, or if he might luck out and get some peace for once.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: errand boy))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:48 am

Lily Grey

Lily managed to catch the next bus a couple blocks away from her apartment that went by the cafe she worked at. When her stop came she quickly got off the bus and ran to the cafe as she did not want to keep them waiting more then she had already has. Going threw the back she put her bag away and jacket before tying up her hair. " Oi! What took you?" The young red head worker asked as he came around back with a box. " You know I got exams and stuff coming up right? I can be here longer and doing more work. Its a hassle enough closing with you and making sure you get on a bus alright or your boyfriend pick you up." The moody teen coworker grumbled a little. " I am so sorry. I got my days mixed up and forgot I worked today." Lily explained before putting on her apron and getting to work.

Seeing Lily was late to work the day went by fast for her. It was a ordinary day at the cafe, no drunks or girls asking for Erik. Lily let her boss that she may need a week or two off in the next month do to a "family" matter. Thankfully the boss had no problem with it as she had always took extra shifts and had not asked for time off since she started working here for the last three years. Whenever Lily got the chance she would check her phone to see if Erik texted her at all. " I am sorry to ask this of you but can you take the blankets and sheets to the laundry matt across the street? There is a coin jar by the door for it. In return I will cook you dinner tonight." Do to the sudden call Lily had forgotten about the blankets, sheets and cloths that had blood on them. She hoped he would get the text and not be bothered by it. She felt bad for asking him after he said he was going to fix her door but they would stain for sure if not dealt with by today. When closing time came Lily helped the younger coworker closing quickly as she wanted to stop by the supermarket to get things to cook dinner for Erik.

(ooc: Little house husband XD omg he is moving in! >w< )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:11 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX The young man was putting the finishing touches on the door when he received the text from Lily. Dutifully he made sure to take the items to the laundromat. As he was throwing things in he texted back, 'Deal.' He decided to sit down by the washer and began to read through the paper while he recollected on his to do list for the day.
He'd gone to his apartment and collected his things.Thankfully Maya was no where to be found, small miracles. Erik happily ticked off fixing the door,
the faucet, and the front door from his list. He still had his belongings - a few clothes and some duffel bags of hunting/ camping supplies and a small collection of books - tucked away in a corner in the living room, he wasn't sure where to place them. While he knew it was rather domestic he was happy to get a taste of this 'normal life'.

XXXX Erik had just finished putting the items in the dryer when he caught Maya's scent. In a flash he stood straight and narrowed his eyes at the blonde that was stalking towards him. "Maya." He said in a stern voice as the woman walked up to him before plopping in his chair and picking up his newspaper. "Erik." She snapped back before narrowing her eyes at him. The young man leaned against the dryer and crossed his arms. "Thought you were going to wait for me in my apartment." He quipped to her and slowly realized that was the wrong thing to do as she ripped his newspaper in half. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. "What do you want Maya?" He asked in a strained voice. The blonde tossed the destroyed newspaper to the floor "I want lots of things; a stiff drink, a good party, oh and you. I claimed you." She growled to him, as Maya leveled him with a bright green stare. "But I'll settle for you alive. So I need to talk with you and your human. We need to deal with the pack before the alpha becomes impatient." Maya finished with a sigh, she didn't want to involve the human but he left her little choice. Erik shook his head to the small woman before him and finally released his nose "Fair enough. But you'll have to wait till Lily comes home, but you so much as look at her too hard I won't hold back, hear me?" He glared at her, waiting for the subtle nod she gave as she submitted to his condition. Thinking about having Maya any where near his Lily made the hair stand on. But they would need her help to get out from under the pack, he knew how they were years ago Maya knows them better now. When the laundry finished he enlisted Maya's help to bring the load to the apartment. Once the blankets were folded on the couch he settled near the window reading one of his old books. But he couldn't focus simply because of the other wolf, who was lounging on the couch playing with his phone.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: so domesticated lol ))  

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:32 am

Lily Grey

Once the cafe was closed, Lily parted ways with her fellow coworker as she had to stop by the supermarket to get things for dinner. Erik agreed to do the laundry so she was going to hold up her end and cook for him. Even if he didn't do it she would most likely of cooked dinner for him anyway. She decided on buying chicken breast, potatoes and different vegetables as it was easy to make and filling. She would of loved to make him a steak but do to the fact that it was late and the store was closing soon there was no more steak. Plus meat was not cheap which was one of the reasons why Lily did not eat much meat do to the fact it was not in her price range if she wanted the good meat anyway. But once in a while she would treat herself and this was one of those times but more so for Erik.

Once she got all she needed she payed for it and was on her way home. She couldn't help but smile at the idea of coming back home and having Erik there waiting for her. He said he would be there and she trusted him, there was no need to worry about Maya right? If only that was the case. As Lily arrived to her apartment she opened the door slowly at first to see if it was unlocked before entering her home. As she stepped into her apartment with the grocery bag in one arm she was surprised with the blonde wolf sitting on her couch. Lily stood in her spot for a moment as she took in the unwanted guest in her apartment before closing the door behind her. " Hello." Lily said giving a slight nod before walking to the kitchen and started putting food in the fridge that needed to be in the fridge. She didn't really want to talk with Maya so soon or in her apartment or near Erik in general but it couldn't be helped.

(ooc: He is so flipping cute)

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games