Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:35 pm
"Don't worry we will be able to rest here ... I hope" As he said this the window to the pub was blasted open with a man coming out of it and was out clod. Even from where they were standing they could hear someone yelling from inside the pub with a thick accent (Irish if you wanted to know). " That is what you get for making me spill my drink. Now who is next?" Sighing he turn to her. " Yup we are in the right place." When they walked in it was an all out brawl. Men picking up stools and hitting each other with them. He lead them to a somewhat nice table in the corner where they could sit. All the while keeping her right next to him and without even looking punching and knocking out anyone who got close, in the way, or tried to fight him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:00 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
She gave him a look and sighed. Once they got inside and she saw the bar fight. She rolled her eyes and sat beside him. She put her bag at her feet. Though as she kept her head down she felt for his hand. Of course she let her hand stop on his forearm. So if he wanted to grab her hand, then he could.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 pm
He kept his hand on hers as they sat. But it kind of got worse when the man who started the fight turned to them. Looking at him the man smiled. " Grim is that you? It is you I can't believe it." As soon as he said his name everyone in the place stopped and turned to him. Sighing he took of his scarf. " Nice to see none of you have changed." When everyone saw that it was him they instantly cleaned the place up and were being as nice as they could to each other. The man walked up to him and Grim stood up to face him. It had been a while since he had to look up to talk to anyone. This man was 8'5 with hair so red that it looked like it had been soaked in blood. " Hello Curson." Curson just smiled and held out his fist and Grim was happy to hit with his own. " It has been to long." Curson said smiling.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:21 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
She was ready to run, but didn't. Now when they started to clean up she was shocked. Though she was more shocked at the man named Curson. He was a giant, especially to her. But she still kept her face hidden. Of course she just realized that she stood up and moved her hand to his sleeve.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:34 pm
Noticing the person behind him Curson leaned to the side to look at them. " Who is this? Last I heard you took a job babysitting some spoiled princess in a kingdom away from here. Did you get board of having to deal with that headache and take a different job?" He shook his head and kept her back and quite if she tried anything. " No. Its complicated. Where is Zeltion? I need to talk to the both of you." At that point another voice was heard. " I am right here." Appearing out of no where a new man showed up. Though Grim and Curson were use to him doing that. This man was just as tall as Grim and he had a staff that was made of an unknown metal that was a deep onyx black. His hair was so long it went down to his waist and similar to Curson his hair looked like it was soaked in sold gold. His shirt was somewhat opened to show his chest and anyone could see he too had some scars on him though they were not as bad as Grim's  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
As they talked she said nothing. Of course when Zeltion appeared she jumped well keeping her face covered. Though she moved her hand down to Grim's before squeezing it. She grumbled quietly in a different Dwarven accent as she was still standing behind Grim. Her blisters were making her miserable.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm
" I need to protect this person and we need a place to stay so I will be taking my old room." He said looking between them. Curson and Zeltion looked to each other then nodded their heads and started to head up stairs. " Come on. " Holding her hand he followed them until they got to a room on the second floor. There were four doors on this floor. All of them had a name on it. The first one on the left said Curson Stromwind the one across from that said Andrezel, Zeltion. Then the one in the back left said Illorion Nailo and under that was a sign that said enter and die. The one they stopped at said Grim.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:28 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
She walked with them and carried her bag on her shoulder. As she held her cloak shut. Of course she walked in with them. But stayed close to Grim. Though she was amused by the 'enter and die' sign. Now she sighed and kept the cloak over her face still.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:53 pm
Grim's room was empty to say the least. There was nothing in it excepted a futon mattress that was his bed. Curson and Zeltion sat on the floor and so did Grim. Zeltion just looked at Grim and sighed. " What kind of trouble are you in?" Shrugging he looked to his two friends. " May have started a civil war by accident." All the while he was saying this he had on a straight face. " And you need our help in fighting it. I'm in. It has been to long since we all fought in a war together.Seriously the last one was so much fun I have been waiting to be in another one." Curson boomed out in a loud voice. Shaking his head. " No Curson we just need a place to lay low for a while.Then we will be heading towards Mt.Fist" When he siad that they both looked to him shocked. " Grim who is this person. And why do you trust them so much that you would take them there let alone mention that name in front of them?" Grim turned to her and nodded his head to let her know it was okay to remove the cloak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:03 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
She stood by Grim's side and put her bag on the floor. Now she listened to the conversation. Only to look at the two men. Hearing Mount Fist, she tilted her head. Before she saw Grim nod. With the nod she took the cloak off. Of course her hair was in braids, but if one knew anything of her culture; it was a sign of being engaged. As her dress was still quality of those in royalty despite it being dirty.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:13 pm
When Zeltion saw her he face palmed. " And all this time we thought Curson was the idiot in the group." Ducking the punch thrown by Curson Zeltion continued " Grim how did this happen? Why are you with the princess of the dwarfs?" Grim looked to him. " Its a long story. I will tell it later for now she needs some rest." Nodding both of them headed for the door but Zeltion stopped before closing it. " So is her husband going to be coming looking for her?" In an stern voice Grim just said. " Out." Once they were gone grim looked to her. " So any questions?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:22 pm
Kona Bloodstorm
She watched their reactions and kind of smiled at his friends, being friends. Though when they left she sat on the mattress and took off her boots.
"Mmm, how long have you known them? And what's for dinner?”, she mused.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:31 pm
Thinking back he tried to remember when he met them. "Well by dinner you mean whatever the hunters caught and the chiefs burned I don't know I will find out later. Now for though. I meet them at different time. Its funny but neither of them were the ones I meet first. That was Illorion I will tell you more about him later. We meet Curson after he had run five days straight without food, water or rest in order to find help to save his village. After that he stayed with us. Then the three of us meet Zeltion while he was on a vendetta. He is still on it and we are still trying to help."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She laid down and sighed,"I have cooked a bit of wild game... But not to much...” But that was after she listened to his story and nodded. Now she waved him to lay beside her. "And how long will we be here?", she asked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:18 pm
He went and laid beside her with his hands behind his head. " I was thinking we will be here until you drink that potion of yours and after we wait for it to finish changing you then we will leave. Mt.Fist is a two week travel by horse back so the sooner we leave the sooner we get there. "  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games