Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:54 pm
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison smiled at him. "I love all kinds to be honest." She said with a small giggle. She looked at her guitar. "I could tell you almost anything on any mythological creature. The first succubus, how she came to be. You can ask me anything." She said with a confident smile, her face lighting up at the topic.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen smiles and laughs softly as he sees her face lighting up."I know my far amount of Mythology as well,I am working on going to school to be a mythologist."He says with a big smile he then moved towards the girl as he reaches his hand out."Here hold this I want to show you something."He says holding out a gold coin towards her,as he held out his hand a tattoo of his pentagram could be seen form his right shoulder.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:19 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled at him. "Nice." she said, then watched him move. She saw the coin, then the pentagram. She was more fascinated by the tattoo, but she was captivated by the coin. "Where did you find it?" She asked, looking at the coin, but her eyes continuously drifting over to his tattoo repeatedly. She moved closer so she could get a better look, looking at the design and the years of aging, even for being under water.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:36 pm
User Image

Logen softly takes Allison's hand and places the coin in her hand and he smiles."I found a whole bag of them down under the water just past the drop off."He says and he seen her eyes drift to his tattoo and he smiles a little."If you are wondering I am a pagan."He says turning so she could see his whole tattoo every point of the pentagram had it's element next to it in ruin writing,spirit,earth,wind,water and fire and each one colored in with the color of that element.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:45 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison blushed. "I didn't mean to stare." She said. She looked at the tattoo, holding the coin. She restrained her temptation to touch the tattoo."I didn't think this town would have many pagans. My old town... " She smiled softly, and a little weakly at him and the memory of the old town. She looked at the pentagram and the ruins. "Did it.. Hurt when you got the tattoo?" she asked him with a small smile. She looked down at the coin, curious as to what exactly they were, where they came from. But, her fascination of Logen and his tattoo seemed to over rule. She put the coin in her pocket temporarily, knowing if he asked for it back she would be more than willing to.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

He looked at her and smiles."No problem I get a lot of stares form people,who don't know what or who a true pagan is,they only believe the stories of witches taking little kids and eating them or what other religions have told them to believe,that we are evil and can't be trusted."He says with a little laugh and he smiles again."No it didn't hurt much,then only part that hurt was getting the color done because they had to go over the same place a few times."He says looking at his shoulder before looking back at her,he then seen her put the coin in her pocket and smiles."Now I can show you a little magic trick,the coin I gave you is in your pocket now,and seeing as I am shirtless I can't have any thing up my sleeves right."He says as he puts his hands together,before letting them part once more and as they parted the gold coin that was in her pocket was in his left hand.

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison watched him and listened. "Sadly, some people are like that." She said with a small sigh looking down. She smiled again when he spoke about the tattoo and her head perked up. When he continued to talk about the coin, she listened and was confused. Then she felt for the coin in her pocket when she saw it was in his hand. She smiled and did a small clap. "Show magic or real magic?" She asked shyly, unsure if it was a rude idea or not to ask what it was. She looked at him with a bright smile though, her eyes almost shining in curiosity.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:41 am
User Image

Logen smiles at her when he sees her face lighting up."I will let you decide that for your self my dear,the coin in no longer in your pocket show magic is based off of the real thing but."He says as he claps his hands back together and this time when they part the coin is gone."Mine is true magic,magic based off the element's and the spirits that dwell within them."He says with a smile as he looks at her."Now look in your pocket."He says warmly

MomoLaWolf

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:42 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

She smiled as he told her, she smiled in pure fascination. She noticed that he had made the coin disappear again. She looked in her pocket and saw the coin again. "I wish sometimes I could do magic like this." She said quietly. She looked at him, her cheeks pink. "You're about the nicest person I've known in a long time." She said, her voice sweet calm. She smiled at him warmly. "Do you only do magic tricks with coins?" She said sort of jokingly, knowing in more likeliness, that this was his minimum call to magic.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pyrrha Ryder
"Well, as Michaelangelo would put it... Let's Party!"

Pyrrha returned to her beach umbrella and relaxed on her unfolding chair as she looked at the night sky. It was a starry night. *sighs* "I wish for a nice child so that I can adopt. A daughter, who is good, and kind, so that she will love me & that I may love her back. Someone who has the wisdom and a loving heart to bring me comfort." She says this as she looks at the night sky hoping to see a shooting star.

LedaTheAlien

Seion the Kitsune

HelixMASON

Hesitant Gaian

10,875 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Fusion Novice 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

Logen listened to her and smiles brightly when he sees the pink on her cheeks."Thank you Allison,I believe in the rule of three. I guess you can say it's more like a pagan law,and it says that if you do good onto others you will receive that back three times and that goes for bad as well so if you do bad you will get it back three times worse."He says with a smile,he then stood up."I can show you another trick but I can't do it long because it tires me out."He says as he stands in front of her and he closes his eyes,as he dose so he takes a slow deep breath and slowly he starts to rise into the air with his hands folded in front of him.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:31 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled. "I like that rule." She said softly. She watched him. She gasped, covering her mouth as he did. She had watched movies, shows where people had done this, but she had never seen anyone actually levitate. She watched him, standing carefully. She waited for him to come back down before speaking.

[
Her Dark Dragon Knight
/quote]

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image

Logen slowly lowers back to the ground and slowly lets out his breath and opens his eyes,and as he smiles. He looked at her and felt dizzy for a moment and fell backwards onto his butt and he laughs."I am a little out of practice I guess."He says with a big smile on his face as he looks up at Allison form his new sitting place.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:05 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison watched and smiled. "That's still amazing. I would never be able to do it." She said, she sat beside him and smiled. She hugged her knees looking at him with a smile. "Not even if I tried every day." she said with a small laugh.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:58 am
User Image

Logen laughs and lays back on the sand and smiles up at her as she sits next to him."If I have learned any thing in this life it's to not say never."He says siting up and he smiles again."There was a point in my life,when I didn't believe in magic or any thing really for that matter."He says as he digs his hand into the cool sand."You can do any thing as long as you put your heart and soul into it."He says with a gentle smile.

MomoLaWolf

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games