Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:30 pm
Loonamist
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist
Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Loonamist

No, sorry Tano :0 That's one of the few things you can't save up. It kinda negates the point of the travel posts. Sorry ^^;;
That's fine i was making sure because id not asked about before hand. Ill admit i think iv done it once but otherwise iv kepy my OC's in the same location for longer then the required 3 anyways.

Heh, yeah, always good to be sure ^^ Ty Tano~
For what ? im lost what i do ?

For asking :0 Lol rather than just going with saving them up, or something >w< I appreciate you clarifying, and putting the question and answer out for everyone else to possibly see c:
Oh your welcome then.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:52 pm
Does anyone know how old Grant is and when he become the Cyllage gym leader? I'm thinking maybe he was around when everything happened with Cheria and that Cheria actually knew him? But, the details of his past are a mystery to me, so I have nothing to work with. Could someone maybe help me out? I definitely want someone in Cyllage to approach her about how she's doing and stuff, and Grant is my top canditate.

Those aren't stones in his hair. I'm convinced they're rock candy.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:08 pm
Jewel of Antares
Does anyone know how old Grant is and when he become the Cyllage gym leader? I'm thinking maybe he was around when everything happened with Cheria and that Cheria actually knew him? But, the details of his past are a mystery to me, so I have nothing to work with. Could someone maybe help me out? I definitely want someone in Cyllage to approach her about how she's doing and stuff, and Grant is my top canditate.

Those aren't stones in his hair. I'm convinced they're rock candy.

I think unless it says on Bulbapedia (and I couldn't find it, when I glimpsed over it), there's no way to really know :0 So I'm not sure ^^;; Sorry. I checked with some of the mods and I don't think they had any more info either.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:17 pm
Loonamist
I think unless it says on Bulbapedia (and I couldn't find it, when I glimpsed over it), there's no way to really know :0 So I'm not sure ^^;; Sorry. I checked with some of the mods and I don't think they had any more info either.

Then....Could I make something up as long as it's reasonable?  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:26 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Then....Could I make something up as long as it's reasonable?

I think that's fine smile So long as it doesn't contradict canon fact, we try and allow characters as much creative liberty as we can, within reason ^^ So feel free~  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:57 pm
Loonamist

Are there any canon facts? I haven't seen much of the anime, and the game doesn't say much. I don't think so anyway.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:14 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Are there any canon facts? I haven't seen much of the anime, and the game doesn't say much. I don't think so anyway.

I don't think so. I think as long as you leave it ambiguous and do as you need, you should be fine o vo That way in case any information does come out, or get discovered, it's less likely to conflict, but you can still do what you were thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:53 pm
Loonamist
I don't think so. I think as long as you leave it ambiguous and do as you need, you should be fine o vo That way in case any information does come out, or get discovered, it's less likely to conflict, but you can still do what you were thinking.

Well, he looks about 23? Maybe 25 at the most. Not that much older than her. So, casual childhood/teenhood friends before everything happened? Nothing too complicated.  

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:03 pm
Jewel of Antares
Loonamist

Well, he looks about 23? Maybe 25 at the most. Not that much older than her. So, casual childhood/teenhood friends before everything happened? Nothing too complicated.

Alrighty ovo  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:37 pm
To pass time in the Tanabata event can I have EXP gaining Pokemon battles? If so what level cap?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:02 pm
Shadow - Dragon
To pass time in the Tanabata event can I have EXP gaining Pokemon battles? If so what level cap?

There aren't any wild pokemon to battle on the islands, but you can still find NPC trainers to battle : ) The sum of their pokemons levels can be less than or equal to 4 x your teams average level ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:21 pm
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

There aren't any wild pokemon to battle on the islands, but you can still find NPC trainers to battle : ) The sum of their pokemons levels can be less than or equal to 4 x your teams average level ^^

Thank you that was my question, a trainer battle to pass the time and help with those posts when I'm alone on the island as far as the other real trainers go.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Loonamist
Shadow - Dragon

Thank you that was my question, a trainer battle to pass the time and help with those posts when I'm alone on the island as far as the other real trainers go.

Yup, that's perfectly fine! ^w^ We know how hard it can be to always have posting material when your posting for an item that takes 50 posts or something, and you're by yourself : )  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:32 am
Would an item that allows boxed Pokémon to gain EXP be a possibility in the future sometime?  

Albino - Cedric

Dragon Knight Karasu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:35 am
Uh....Question. Could I have a ferry or an NPC with Surf take Sarah to Canalave City so she can get to Tanabata? Going back to Twinleaf would be bothersome. sweatdrop

SpectralEternity

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games