Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:36 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha breathed hard.
"no, everything is ok in the infirmary. I need to know, how was Dk when you left her?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:14 pm
User Image

"She seemed fine to me....minus the failed attempts to kill her from Kelina...why?" Kalen asked.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:23 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha seemed relieved that Dk was alright, well, the last time they saw her at least.
She decided to tell them about her link. "I had a nightmare, and I don't get those often if at all. It was the nightmare of past events that happened to her, Misty, and myself."

"oh, you mean that day that she'd rather forget?"

She waves her hand in circles, to elaborate "keep going"

Rose sighed. "the one time she was getting married and it turned out to be a set up ambush and mass murder, where Dk in the end had to go down into Death and rescue who she could."

"its something that Misty and I refuse to go back to. Well I apparently freaked out everyone in the infirmary because of that nightmare. I only get it when Dk remembers that day. No other time. That's why I needed to know that she was alright." She sat down rubbing her head.

"I bet she decided to go to the twilight, I don't think i'd ever get to see what that place is like, sis, she's been, but.." she scratches her head. "yeah..i guess im just afraid of not seeing her again is all"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:18 am
User Image
User Image

"Pretty dim place the Twilight if you ask me....i'm sure she'll come visit every now and then." Kalen said
"Of course she will. I owe her a song!" Rena's voice said behind Kalen startling him.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha rubbed her head and heard Rena.
"Yeah, you and Misty. I think she saw something different in the twilight than the rest of us. I remember her father telling her the twilight wasn't real. Well....I did some blood tests and found out both of her parents are from the twilight themselves. She is the last of her bloodline too, unless you include a disgruntled dead dragon who'd come back to rip her to pieces."

She sighed after that thought.
"I guess it doesn't hurt that she and Tenebrea, her boyfriend, may get married. Ive seen the way she looks at him and vice versa.." she rubs behind her head.
"I feel like she's growing up so fast."

Rose giggles
"you sound like a mom watching after her young, Sasha."

"I know, but she was living with guys most of the time. Misty and I were the only female people she knew. I guess I don't want to see her go. She may even outlive me."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Rena had her violin strapped to her back as she leaned over Kalen's chair above his head. "If she gets married i wanna be a brides maid!" She said excited as Kalen just sighed at her energy.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:03 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

"we'll see, no one knows if she's going to bring anyone with her, maybe not even the dragons. I mean, she did say there were dragons in the twilight."

Rose softly nudged Kalen and whispered
"should we head back to the dorm?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Before Kalen could reply Rena leaned down between the 2. "Didn't you propose to her?" She asked Kalen while gesturing to Rose. Kalen's face went red as he leaned back. "How did you know?"
"I have my ways." Rena said with a grin as she leaned back up.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:17 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose's face goes bright red.

"oh that is so sweet!" Sasha giggled clasping her hands
"young love. "

"common you two, we are really tired from fighting Death." Rose whined.

"Rose, you look fine to me" Sasha said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image

"We had to give back the excess energy back to Eclipse...so yeh were both tired here.....yes Rena your invited to the wedding." Kalen added as he stood up nodding to Rose.
"YAY!"

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:31 pm
knux_nyan

User Image

Sasha chuckles then sighs
"Kalena missed every wedding her kids had, the only one who didn't marry was Taiyson, After the old sparring teacher left, he took control, and Jaster and him were sparring partners. Mayura was the magic teacher as well as a bossy healer, and Rosa...Eric's mother....as shy as she was," she rubbed her head

"I think she'll try to be here but if know her, she may be starting the search for her brother again. She said that Dk said some pretty.....rotten words to him when they did find him and he ran off....the original Nyx, the original Kalena, brother and sister, tied with the same fate in a way, to be reincarnated so many times." she gave a heavy sigh

"oh yeah! I remember her kids. I was new here when they were here. Ha! What a fiasco!" Rose laughed some then sighed.
"I wouldn't want my parents anywhere near me, even though they are dead now, sis killed them because they practically ruined our lives trying to make us weapons of mass destruction."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

"Lets not worry about that now. Come on. Lets get some sleep." Kalen said as Rena watched him start to walk away from the table.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose walked away with Kalen.

Sasha sighed and started to clean up after the two.
"I don't know if any of us can go to Dk's wedding, she said the gate was sealed, im going to guess one way since he came back for her. I guess they want to keep wielders out."

She rubbed her eyes, she was sleepy again. She looked at her watch.
"9 pm. Is that all.....god its going to be one late night. In the morning I gotta repair what Kelina did to my sleeping quarters. Oh! Have you met Eric before, and I don't mean the Eric that goes with Lawrence and Yogtz the moogle, I mean Kalena's grandson Eric. He's back at the academy, doing some babysitting tonight. Between you and I, he has little to no friends, not after the last time" she rubbed behind her head, remembering the event when he was still a child, and he lost two of his friends to fate, one in a forever sleep, and one gained great power but another spirit was trying to take her over. He escaped his fate of turning evil.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 am
knux_nyan

User Image

Rose walked away with Kalen.

Sasha sighed and started to clean up after the two.
"I don't know if any of us can go to Dk's wedding, she said the gate was sealed, im going to guess one way since he came back for her. I guess they want to keep wielders out."

She rubbed her eyes, she was sleepy again. She looked at her watch.
"9 pm. Is that all.....god its going to be one late night. In the morning I gotta repair what Kelina did to my sleeping quarters. Oh! Have you met Eric before, and I don't mean the Eric that goes with Lawrence and Yogtz the moogle, I mean Kalena's grandson Eric. He's back at the academy, doing some babysitting tonight. Between you and I, he has little to no friends, not after the last time" she rubbed behind her head, remembering the event when he was still a child, and he lost two of his friends to fate, one in a forever sleep, and one gained great power but another spirit was trying to take her over. He escaped his fate of turning evil.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 pm
User Image

"Hmm...maybe i'll go say hi...i'm kinda all over really. Where is he?" Rena asked facing Sasha.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games