Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

One of Marius's crew hadn't moved over to the center when Marius ordered them to."Sir why should we listen to him."After he finished that sentence a creature reached up and dragged him over board and under the water.

Damian's face didn't show surprise over sorrow. It held no emotion whatsoever."That's why you should listen to me. I'll save your worthless hides so long as you don't question me. If you still have any doubts then follow your crewmate's example."

Marius growled but didn't make any move to stray from Damian had told them to do. He turned his head to Awella and saw that something was on her mind."Is something wrong Awella."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:05 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing Marius she jumped and looked at him. It took her moment to realize his words. "I-I sense something.... Yet I feel like something is trying to draw me to it...", she muttered. Her eyes gone hawk like again as she looked around through her tunnel vision. Now her wings fluttered through the jacket Damian had given her. Her Harpy senses were unlike the compass needle, this was another area Harpies used for nesting that half of her blood told her. Her hands grasped the railing tightly as her knuckles gone pure white. "Damian!", she called her teacher over. Her blood felt like it was fighting for control now. Her wings moved a bit more trying to fight her tensing back muscles.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian looked back when he heard Awella. Since he focused on keeping this ship protected he hadn't sensed that they were entering a Harpy nest. He had sensed it earlier but his mind got to preoccupied with his own thoughts. So he made a clone of himself and had it stay on guard. He then approached Awella."What is it Awella. Is something the matter."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:23 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian, her eyes still hawk like. "I don't know how well I can hold back. I feel the urge to fly yet I know if I do, the ship, it'll be attacked.", she said, as she became breathless. Only to force her wings back into her back and fell to her knees as she let go of the railing. Her mind or the fairy bit of her won that battle as she felt pain some what ripping through her body.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian understood what she meant. He could also sense that the other Harpies would have attacked if they thought that one of their own wasn't on the ship but since they sensed Awella they kept their distance. He noticed that she had suppressed the the wings to stay as they were. Damian placed a hand on her back and cast a healing spell to help with the pain he knew she might be feeling."Don't worry Awella. I will make sure that nothing happens."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:31 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked up at Damian slowly. "Do you sense my Father?", she asked him. Her memory of her Father and his presence was barely remembered by her. Though her eyes were like that of a little kids, with a hint of blood lust to them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian cast his senses out farther in case there were more out there and he did start to sense her father."Yes Awella I am sensing your father. But as I said if he means your harm then I will keep him away from you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm
Awella Hawk

She wanted to know why, the man she had loved and adored that she claimed to be his Father, had not tried to return home. Slowly she started to stand up and felt her back muscles strain as she did not want to take off in flight yet. With out thinking she looked at Marius and held his hand between hers. "Marius, forgive me, cause I'm about to do something stupid and crazy.", she said. This time her wings came out almost painlessly making her wince but she did not look to her teacher. Now she flew with out thinking as the wind soon enough drowned out any sounds, like yelling from the ship. Her mixed blood worked together well riding a current up, that was close to a cliff.

She was shoot into the air and felt her wings wrap around her. But flared out in time to slowly hover her down. Now she felt eyes on her as her blood sang loudly. The white moon's light made her wings look more like snow dusted angel wings only to finally land on the ground. She kept the coat on as she felt the cool air whip around her, it seemed like others looked at her from a distance. Looking around she looked for signs of her Father. "Where is Eunan Hawk?", she said in a loud yet cold voice. Still she looked around as she slowly walked backwards in a circle trying to spot the man she knew as 'Father'.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius wasn't sure what was going to happen next then he felt Awella grab hold of his hand. He didn't understand immediately what she was saying but then he understood exactly what she meant as she took to the air."Awella don't-"But she was gone.

The Harpy clan saw the woman take to the air. They watched her with a curiosity but then wen she called out for their leader they all looked to him.

Eunan Hawk flew soundlessly around the ship. He thought he could sense another Harpy on that ship. He also sensed an unimaginably dark presence on the ship as well. He had ordered the others to keep their distance unless they were sure that they could get away. He then saw someone take to the air and eventually call his name. Still without a sound he flew into the woman's vision. He crossed his arms over his chest after he had brushed a piece of his tousled blonde hair out of his eyes. Then he focused his eyes that were dark as a void."Who dares to call me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:43 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Eunan, his hair was lighter, much lighter then she last recalled. It was a faded dirty blonde with a slight yet barely hint of pink, since he had red highlights in his 'Fatherly' years. Her blue eyes narrowed at him as he was taller then her by a foot with a strong build well not being lanky. But she did not cower before him even though her heart had danced in her chest when he almost appeared out of nowhere. "'Who dares call you?'", she mused with a dry laugh. "Let me state the facts against you! You are the one whom gone on a ship only to disappear from my Mother's and my's lives! Six, no, maybe seven years and we both prayed for your return. My teacher told me you were the love of my Mother, the light of her life basically. Yet cause she loved and married you, so much was torn from her. You are no true Father of mine! And if you forgot my name is Awella Hawk!", she stated as she stared him down.

She figured Damian could hear all that was being side. And she still wanted to keep, Damian as an Ace up her sleeve; that's if Eunan did not figure out Damian was her teacher. She saw that he was like a Harpy from the drawings and paintings she managed to sneak peaks at. Wings between his hands and armpits, yet his seemed to vanish at well; making him appear more human. She did not dare take her eyes off the man she used to call 'Father'. But the quick glance among the Harpies shown they were mostly females and had the same kind of style of wings as Eunan. Her own wings flexed with out thought and kept tucked to her back as she held her chin up stubbornly. The stubborn high chin was something more from Eunan then Lily Rose [her Mother].

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:38 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan listened to the woman and he wasn't sure what she was talking about until she mentioned her name."Awella...she grew up well. Thank goodness."He wanted to fly over and hug her but if she showed any weakness with others around they would tear him apart. So he hardened his heart to the daughter he regretted leaving."Awella Hawk. Nope that name doesn't ring a bell. Are you sure I was your father and it wasn't one of your mothers other clients."While he hated having to say that he knew it would draw snickers from the others. He also noticed that as he was speaking some of the others that had flown here with him were slowly sneaking up on Awella. He was going to tell them to stop but they stopped on their own. It appeared as if something scarred them. Eunan also focused and could sense a huge and monstrous aura surrounding Awella. He could sense Awella's aura so he knew it wasn't her that was creating the aura. Yet he couldn't pinpoint who was creating it."So then Awell your teacher told you that your mother loved me. Well who exactly is your teacher."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 pm
Awella Hawk

She glared at him and his words, only to sense Harpies trying to sneak up on her, but stopped. When he asked who her teacher was she put her hands on her hips. "This is not about him!", she exclaimed as she kept from folding her arms. "''Pain is a way to know you're alive, death is when you give up to much.' Are those not the words you told me anytime I fell from a tree I climbed, or fell down a hill running?!", she yelled at him. Twenty feet seemed so close yet so far away from this man. Her voice probably would not be heard by the crew, but she knew Damian was protective of her deeply.

By now she did not notice the tears willing up in her eyes. Now she let her wings spanned out a bit, though her wings tip to tip was fifteen feet or so. It was clear she had much of her Mother's body but a bit more of Eunan's 'ticks'. She stuffed her fists into her jacket pockets as she did not lower her head. Though her hands shown they were tough from lots of ship work. Glancing over her shoulders at the Harpy's whom was still behind her now she felt the air change a bit. Which made her glance around with a raised eyebrow.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan felt like a blow hit him when she spoke the very same words that he had told her when she was young. If it were just him he would have flown a liitle closer to her. He knew that she might not have wanted it but he desperately wanted to hug her. He hadn't seen her for years but his thoughts never left her or her mother. He had closed his eyes for just a second or two but when he opened them he saw a man with silver white hair next to her. He also saw that he had reached over to Awella and wiped something from her cheek.

Damian was tired of just staying hidden. He wanted the blood of this man. He had caused suffering to Awella and her mother."Awella don't waste your tears on this man. If you wish it I could kill him here and now."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at Damian when he appeared by her, she jumped a bit feeling his hand on her cheek. A couple of tears spilled down her cheek, that Damian had wiped away. Now she looked up at Damian before gently shaking her head,"No, Damian, I don't wish death on him.", she told her teacher. Then she looked back to Eunan,"Either you and I talk alone now, or I swear I'll put salt in a wound. I will come by every two years until you do talk alone with me.", she used a colder voice. It was harder then her Mother's had been. It was clear she had to block a lot of her own emotions as she grew up with only a Mother during her years of puberty.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:48 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan looked at the others and then nodded his head."Alright then we will talk alone."He heard some of the others were going to object but with a single glare he had them quiet. He would have warned the man that had wiped Awella's cheek to be careful but he had a feeling that it would be his people in trouble if anything were to start up. He flew a good distance away from the others and then he turned and said."You wanted to speak so speak."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games