Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

After a bit Damian calmed down. He glanced at both Abigail and Lucius then he cleared his throat and stood."Sorry about that."And although he didn't notice it his voice went back toward it's emotionless state.

Lucius didn't say anything. He started out of the kitchen but before he left he said to Abigail."Give him some time by himself. He hates showing weakness to anyone."Then Lucius left the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he stood up and acted, like the man she knew before he was hers, she was taken back. Hearing Lucius she nodded and stood up. She walked out of the kitchen and rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands. Going to the front porch she sat on the steps. Letting Damian have his own time to himself.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian growled to himself at what he had done. Although he didn't see Abigail rub her eyes he felt that's what she was doing. He hated himself for making her sad. Why couldn't he ever do the right thing when it came to her. Damian always felt like he messed something up.

Belle saw Abigail leave the kitchen then go and sit on the porch steps. So she followed after her."Abi' whats wrong? Did something happen?"

Lucius, Markus, and Esmeralda stayed at the table they were sitting at and continued to speak amongst themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Belle and put her head on the Fairy's shoulder. Now she explained what had happened, about Damian's 'break down'. Still she was a bit emotional but tried to keep from 'slipping' over.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:21 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian eventually finished preparing dinner and brought it out to the people waiting. He then went to find Abigail. When he did he saw Belle was trying to comfort Abigail."Belle can I speak to Abigail."

Belle had hugged Abigail trying to comfort her and was currently trying to think of the next thing to say that might comfort Abigail when she heard Damian. She nodded then left.

Damian sat next to Abigail."I'm sorry for anything I did that made you sad Abi'"Damian wasn't sure what to say and he didn't want to make anything worse so he just sat next to Abigail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian and listened to him. Then she put her head on his shoulder. "You had acted like you, were the older you....", she told him. As she no longer had tears in her eyes.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kissed the top of her head."I apologize for that. I'm just not very good at being around people. I have been by myself for centuries. In all that time no one has simply visited to see how I was. It was only ever to ask for my help."Damian put his arm around her."It might take a bit but eventually I won't act like that. So please just bear with me until I stop having these breakdowns."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to Damian and nodded a bit. "Okay, I'll try to.", she said, only to look up and kiss his jaw. Then she sighed only to rub her eyes again. "Let's go and eat.", she said. But waited for Damian to stand up and lead her inside.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned then stood up and helped Abigail up. He then led her to the dinning room. He went and pulled out the chair closest to his and offered it to Abigail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed him inside and smiled. Then she sat in the chair that he was offering her. "Thanks.", she said with a small smile. Now she made her own plate and looked at her guests before Damian.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:44 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat down next to Abigail. He hadn't gotten a plate for himself because he wasn't hungry and since he rarely ate any actual meals he found it weird to try and force himself to eat. So he just sat and watched everyone else eat. Now he started to sense that his intense gaze were making most of the people here feel uncomfortable. He sighed then said."If anyone needs anything else just voice your request and I'll hear you."Damian then went into his kitchen and got out a bottle of vodka and started to drink right from the bottle.

"Hey Damian how have you been?"

Damian chuckled as a new group of people teleported into his kitchen. Each person was dressed in all black and leather. There was leather in this group that it would have made the cast of Matrix envious."You know most people would be worried that so many gods of death are in one room. Should I be worried about something Anubis?"

Anubis who spoke laughed."Yeah but not you. I doubt all of us together would be able to bring you down."Anubis then walked closer to Damian who tossed the bottle over to Anubis who drank from the bottle as well. A woman walked over to Damian and placed a friendly kiss on his cheek."So Damian you usually keep to yourself but lately you have been even less social than normal. Why is that?"Then she took the bottle from Anubis and drank as well.

Damian shook his head."Well I don't really think that it matters at all now does it Lady Hel."Damian observed the new group and it always made him laugh that even though all the people here were a type of god of death each one held an unusual attractiveness that most wouldn't attribute to a death god. But the ones that were most voted as the most attractive were himself or as he was know to the Greeks as Thanatos, then Anubis who was dressed in a black t-shirt and a black leather vest, black jeans and black leather bike boots. Then there was Lady Hel. She was dressed in a leather halter top and leather pants tucked into black thigh high biker boots. Damian chuckled some more and then accepted the bottle from Hel and drank some more and talked with the group.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to eat, but stopped sensing new people. Whom she watched from the seat she was in. Standing up soundlessly she then leaned against a wall. Tilting her head to the side with crossed arms. She waited a few more minutes to go unnoticed. Before finally clearing her throat,"Hello, there Anubis and Lady Hel.", she said, as a cold look with into her normally gentle eyes. It was almost exactly like the look Damian used to give people. Though her voice was more emotionless then Damian had ever heard it. As she had a blank poker face. Even as a human, unless she wanted to be seen, it was like she could wield herself to be seen or not to seen.

Still she wore her hair down and the midnight blue blouse. Nothing flashy, or intimidating but her aura was not pleased. Standing up now, she stood up to her full five foot four, not bothering to unfold her arms. Before Anubis could try to charm her, she gave him a look that would freeze him in his steps. "I'm Abigail Smith, Damian's mate.", she said, in an equally cold but stern voice. It seemed like Damian, or his moods had intertwined with her already worse ones.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Anubis and Lady Hel hadn't noticed Abigail and when she spoke about how she was Damian's mate. They both were surprised and then they congratulated Damian."Hey Damian I'm happy for you. I know how bad your life was. Trust me all death gods are generally in the same boat if they were born mortal."Lady Hel hugged Damian."Yes we are all happy for you."

Damian chuckled a bit then stood up and pulled both Anubis and Hel into a hug.Damian was still taller than them though. Anubis was 6'7 feet tall while Lady Hel was 6'3."Thanks you two. I know that out of most of the people in the world I can trust you to help. Although most people wouldn't understand it or would find it weird I trust my life to you gods of death."Damian then turned to Abigail and walked over to her and hugged her.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched the three interact for the moment. Before hugging Damian back, slowly the coldness left her. After hugging for a moment, she smiled finally. Pulling back she pecked his cheek. "So, I think we still have a good bit of food left. That's if you want to join. Though Damain, you need to eat something aside from liquid potatoes.", she said, as her voice got stern with Damian and his vodka habit. "Maybe immortal, but still food is a good thing to have on the stomach.", she said, before gently flicking his nose.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:50 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian rubbed at his nose after Abigail flicked it. He heard the chuckling of Lady Hel and Anubis. They all entered the room and the others who were there tensed up immensely. Now they knew that as a rule to keep normal people calm multiple gods of death didn't gather and the three who now were together were some of the most powerful. They all sat down at the table and soon enough the others who had gotten nervous continued there previous conversation. Anubis and Lady Hel both got a plate and started to serve themselves. Damian still not really sure about eating only got a small plate of food and just nibbled on it.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games