Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:49 pm
"KAY HI TWINY SIR SIR TELL LISANDRU MISTER MISTER HIHIHI!" she shouted before realizing Caine was approaching her.

EEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yaay he was coming over! Now she could show that beauty of a babe her hero! "Isn't he awesome?" she peered, clinging to Voluptas before wiggling and dancing around Caine, pinching her fingers together like lobster claws. "I wish I had hands like you extremely, so heroic!" she grinned. She paused in her hero worship only long enough to blink and look him over real good.

"You remindy mind me of someone..... but I can't put my finger on it..." she mused, sticking her tongue out and tilting her head to one side. Eventually she gave up because he was SOAMAZING and he called her SOAWESOME and Voluptas was SOBEAUTIFUL.

Seiana_ZI
Not Lisandru!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:54 pm
Seiana_ZI
Nashe

He watched as he saw that the she seemed to be having a hard time making up her mind. Sibeiko was worried that he might have said something wrong or had offended her. He then heard her squeak out the answer before he could say thank you she had gone away. Sibeiko felt bad was he really that scary of a pae. Before he could think more about it he picked up the flower carefully and brought it over to the drink table. As he looked over the drinks until he found a glass of water and carefully picked it up and placed the flower in there. He walked back over to the present table carefully and placed the glass with the other presents.

"That must be much better?" he said to the flower with a smile. As he looked at it another idea came to him he took his present from the pile and broke the broke the necklace so he could get to the beads. Carefully he put the beads at the bottom of the glass to hold the flower up right and then using the ribbon that was around his package he tied it around the steam of the flower. "Now that looks pretty." he was proud of him self even though he had destroyed his gift he had made someones else gift look better. Sibeiko still had a few beads and the string. He quickly made a bracelet from what he had left.

As he walked he thought he saw the blue wings of the lady who had helped him. Sibeiko walked over to her. "My Lady you left before I could say my thanks for the help. I needed to help a poor flower that was in need of water and your directions helped me do just that." He made a slight bow to her as a sign of thanks He then put out his hand holding the bracelet. "I offer you this as a token of thanks"  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Fea Line rolled 2 100-sided dice: 80, 77 Total: 157 (2-200)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Pothos was still confused, this chick was still on his lap... he couldn't really do much right now except... sit.

Well, he did still have his bow too...

Why not?

Shrugging, he moved around Vika, so as to not whack her upside the head though maybe that would solve all his current problems... and grabbed two arrows, loaded them up into his bow and fired them off.

He watched as one hit a rainbow headed/tailed faun (Rainbow Dash) and a yellow and black Naiad. (Sibeiko)

Wolfs Heart
Rainbow Dash, control yer rainbow!

sailornorthstar
Sibeiko

((Pothos's arrows make another long for the first pae they see - don't long for each other too hard now!))  
Wolfs Heart rolled 2 100-sided dice: 62, 21 Total: 83 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Kleta was miserable... she couldn't handle not being able to have Aldis. She was a goddess! She should be able to have whomever she pleased. But alas! Kleta was making her way to the drink table now to drown out her sorrows.

It was no use anyways, she took one sip before deciding that she didn't want to spend the rest of the night under the effects of alcohol. Kleta made her way back to her original perch where she watched Aldis from a far. She released a dreamy and miserable sigh as she did before firing off two arrows in his general direction. If she couldn't have him, no one else could... not that her arrows worked that way anyways.

Both arrows missed her target... how disappointing.

Instead of flying to her beloved fae, they flew towards a red fae and one of these new cat demons Kleta was seeing everywhere. Well that was sure to be entertaining.

Teigra
Ravana

Wolfs Heart
Diona

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:16 pm
User Image

VENUS HAS NOTICED THE TEENAGED PLIGHT!

FA Venus
Venus noticed a lot of her teenaged guests didn't have all that much to do. After all, they couldn't participate in the fun her sons and daughters (and even her granddaughter) were causing! That was just no good, so she decided she needed to fix that.

She fluttered over to a small area, her voice booming into the crowd.

"Here ye, here ye! All adolescent attendees, we have created a small game of truth or dare I think you will all enjoy!" The goddess giggled at her own cleverness. This was a game she knew the adolescent mortals tended to love. It was full of drama and intrigue and sometimes even some titillating secrets!

How exciting for them!

"Just come over here and sign up! I'll close up the sign-ups in about an hour or so~"

With that, she flittered off, leaving a small sign-up sheet in the area where she was.

((OOC: This translates to 02/15/2014 @ 8:00pm EST!))

Will you join in the game with your fellow adolescents?!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:25 pm
Teigra
Artemis

Seiana_ZI
Alister

o0_Daisuke_0o
Sparrow

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Junior

To Poliahu this was very overwhelming she had girls offering up there eternal love and she had no clue what to do about it. She wanted to call out for help when she got pulled back by some one. Looking back she saw the most beautiful Lady there Sparrow who was now calling the two others off her. This was to much her eyes started to fill with tears They had pushed her to the edge of sanity. She loved them all individually why did they have to fight over her.
"I Do not want my loved ones fighting." she said softly before she ran out of the room and out side to the gardens. She could not take all the fighting for her love. She found a quiet place behind a pot and sat there and wept She had never been in love before and now she had to much of it.  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:40 pm
Care smirked and motioned Kobalt over before rubbing his own shoulder. It was time to show this punk who was the better man. "Come on, put your money where your flexing is at kid!"

Strawberri Stardust

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 pm
Enki smiled like a fool before leading her to the dance area. There were Pae chasing other Pae and some were wrestling while one of the children of the hostess was arm wrestling. There was just so much going on! Was there a demon going under a table? Everything was so busy. "I didn't expect all this..Stuff to be going on at one." He chuckled lightly before stopping and turning to Zecora. "I'm..Not much of a dancer but..." He rubbed the back of his head before smiling to her. He at least was going to try for her.

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Amasis rolled 2 100-sided dice: 57, 24 Total: 81 (2-200)

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:06 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

That wasn't the only time she fired an arrow or two off into the crowd without looking, either. She did it again at the soonest opportunity, a part of her getting a thrill at working the motions into the dance with Hjortur. She was glad he was having fun, to be honest, because that made two of them. Thalia hoped her arrows weren't causing too much trouble, sent off with no actual specific target in mind. And when the song shifted, she was quite content to pause in Hjortur's arms. She was slightly out of breath, but only slightly.

Food and drink? "That actually does sound very nice, thank you. Yourself?" She tilted her head towards the refreshments table, taking a small half-step in that direction.

Teigra
Vika

Oziandra
Edana

((edit: forgot to add the pae's names in oops))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:07 pm
User ImageInside, Dysmas was feeling as frightened as ever, but he was trying not to let Sweetie Drops see that. Going to a party like this, it was something he had never done before, and he was generally frightened about being in large crowds, extremely awake of his appearance.

Then there was the fact that he was going with Sweetie Drops, a faun, one whom he had genuine feelings for. The relationship frightened him too though. His parents might have had genuine feelings for each other, but he was never really working out between them because his mom was from the land and his dad was from the sea.

Dysmas... was from both... but that didn't make the idea of being involved with a land pae any less frightening for him. He could easily be a part of both worlds, but there was one world he could never really share with Sweetie.

Going to this event, with Sweetie Drops on his arm, was a very public proclamation of their relationship, which probably looked strange to anyone. He looked over at Sweetie, wondering if she ever thought these things, afterall she was the one going steady with... he didn't have any nice words to describe his appearance.

Dysmas mentally whacked himself in the head, he should know better then to care what others thought. All these factors made going to such a huge event intimidating, but he did it for her... because he wanted her to feel special... because she wasn't already special enough with him being the date on her arm.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:13 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Zecora nodded her head in agreement with him as she looked around, everything seemed so busy and chaotic. It was certainly one of the more wild events she had ever been to, and she lived in a jungle most of the time. "Neither did I." The dance floor definitely seemed like the safer place to be at least as long as they kept their distance from some of these pae.

She leaned closer to Enki to whisper, "Some of dese pae are behaving most strangely, no?" It mattered not to Zecora if Enki was a good dancer or not, it was the act that made her happy. As she began to dance beside him, her dancing was a more tribal style then anything else that was going on around.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:16 pm
Zofie gave up on getting an answer and just huffed. Turning on her heel she walked over to the gift table and finally put down the gift slash impromptu weapon. It was only after she was disarmed that she turned back to look at Stia. Unable to stay angry at him, she started to say something but then stopped.

Mouth open to speak, her jaw just slacked further as her blue eyes just blinked with disbelief. The behavior all around her was both horrifying and baffling. Several pae seemed to have the others hanging all over them or fighting for affections. "What?" This was not directed at Stia this time, though the angel unconsciously scooted closer to the male as if that would protect her from what ever was getting into everyone else. There was no way this was normal. On the positive side, she forgot her anger for the time being.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 75, 16 Total: 91 (2-200)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:26 pm
Sure, Lisandru would definitely tell himself that Prisma had said hello. He would also tell himself that Prisma was oblivious if she truly thought he was not Lisandru. Of course, he already knew that. She was Prisma, the constantly cheerful... somehow. It baffled him even now despite having dealt with it on a lonely island, all alone, with just her.

Still, he supposed all the prisckling and prisnados and general prismatic ways were what made her a Prisma...

Deciding he was not even going to try and decipher how Caine knew Prisma too, Lisandru moved to the buffet, deciding to pluck himself some food. If he was stuck there anyway, he might-as-well get himself something to eat...

Voluptas watched as the claw-handed guy and Prisma acted so excited to see each other. At the question, she replied with a, "Definitely!" because she did not want to displease the most beautiful mortal, but it was still so very strange to her to see a mortal with claws for hands, of all things. Claws! How did he manage with no opposable thumbs?

Weren't the opposable thumbs a necessary feature of the Pae'il mortals, anyway?

While the beautiful Prisma and the claw-handed mortal gushed all over each other, Voluptas reached behind herself and launched two arrows randomly, just for kicks.

Oh no! One of her arrows somehow swung around and hit the most beautiful Prisma! To Voluptas, this was distressing, especially since she did not manage to hit herself with the other. It hit some kind of bright yellow ... faun...?

((Remember, Voluptas arrows make Pae'il act seductive towards each other!))
Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

Fea Line
Prisma

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

Shicala rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:01 pm
Lila pouted reading his tease, "Hey it works for me" she says trying harder to 'flex' a muscle or two. Then she saw him accept her offer and followed his motion, the table he lead her to wasn't too far away and she gracefully plopped herself into a seat looking what she felt was her best as she prepared to wrestle him, and if she HAD to she'd use two hands! "I will win!" she exclaimed before he'd even grasped her hand that was ready for the challenge

Strawberri Stardust
i think easiest way to decide who wins (since you werent on XD), roll a dice, lets sayyyy 20 sided

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 pm
In the midst of having been worshiping her hero, the hyper rainbow fae felt another strange n** at her backside.

In what was once a bouncing giggling fit of just pure unnatural energy....... Prisma suddenly froze still. Dead still. Silent as darkness and unwavering.

Slowly turning and blinking her eyes to find the source of who might have nipped her, Prisma laid eyes on a bright yellow creature with wings from the heavens and fire orange hair, with a tail to match.

Throwing her head back, she undid her pig tails, letting her hair cascade down her back, head swaying in such motion it could almost be considered slow-mo. Once it was all free to rest against her back, she ran her fingers through, combing away any tangles.

"My hero... and the most beautiful of all creatures..." she said in a different voice, very much different from her normal self. "Somewhere out there is a bird who has captured my heart so completely... and yet I can not have her.... but feast your eyes upon that yellow winged creature yonder. She is extremely attractive and I have an overwhelming desire to seduce her." she said in a wispy breath as if she simply could not contain herself. She had to pose.

"Most beautiful, I do hope I have learned your ways, though my hips will never be as delicious as your own, never the less, I shall give it my all.... and my hero.. how I hope to the heavens on high this impresses you, for you are only worthy of the best."

"Feast on my display.. and be amazed yellow creature!" she called out to the faun. She then posed her hips so that her skirt slid slightly down. Not enough to reveal anything but enough for a tantalizing tease. Waiting for the yellow winged creature to fully notice her, she bit her lip seductively and held her hand out, curling her finger towards herself in a beckoning motion, her eyes half shut and fluttering softly.

Seiana_ZI
Voluptas - this is all yer fault.

Wolfs Heart
Spitfire

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games