Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Language Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:31 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris smiles back at his boyfriend, "Its alright, Jeff. Social science taught by Dale and the last one is gym class we had attended yesterday" he answered him. He hopes Dale was in his classroom today and wondered if the white haired student, Kana will be having a recurrence of showing up at the gym today. There was a question he would like to ask his boyfriend on the way to the next class and blushes lightly at thought of subject he was thinking of.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:39 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tenderly he watched the other two talking to each other as he moved to his desk to get a few things for the two pulling some paper's out before handing over to the two. Softly he held it out to them "Here is the alphabet and some small words that you two can look over and study from. It can help you two and you both can practice with each other. I do not want to keep you two from your classes if today"he said tenderly. Moving a bit he smiled slightly but he could see the two wanted to get away from the classroom and he had no issue with that since he wanted the two to enough their time here at the school and class.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:48 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris glanced over the packet of papers that they were handed from the teacher. "At first glance doesn't look more than the English alphabet" he thought then put away with the rest of the stuff into his knack sack. "Guess it would be a good time to end class, but I will back tomorrow with some progress made" he proclaimed as he stood. "Good luck with Dale, seems like a nice man and maybe another student will be showing up before the school day is over" he said smiling softly at Jiho and waved to him a little then left the classroom. [exit. Plan on having Kama show up to learn French after he leaves gym class]
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:48 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Tenderly he watched the other two talking to each other as he moved to his desk to get a few things for the two pulling some paper's out before handing over to the two. Softly he held it out to them "Here is the alphabet and some small words that you two can look over and study from. It can help you two and you both can practice with each other. I do not want to keep you two from your classes if today"he said tenderly. Moving a bit he smiled slightly but he could see the two wanted to get away from the classroom and he had no issue with that since he wanted the two to enough their time here at the school and class.

Jeffery gave the teacher a small bow " thank you for the teaching he said softly giving him a small smile before quickly following his boyfriend
[exit{  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:42 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Looking at the other tenderly he shifted slightly and nodded a bit before he moved to sit down as he glanced over to Moris and Jeffery. "We can end class and please do not rush yourselves with making progress. The class can go slow and you are allowed to learn on your own time and pace as well"he said tenderly. Hearing Dale's name he blushed a bit shivering a bit as he looked down slightly while he sat down at his desk "Thank you, and I am happy for you and Jeffery. But if no more students show up its alright with me"he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 pm
User Image

Kana stooped by the language classroom and it didn't seem active. "Guess this place could replace the inactive French class if its open when I come by on another day" he thought and head on to the manor. [exit. Another time I guess]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:45 am
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Moving around slightly Jiro moved slightly thinking to himself but he worked on at least cleaning up the classroom slightly but he moved around knowing he still had some time before he had to leave. Hearing someone he looked over to see kana's back as he bite his own lip gently wondering if he did something wrong again to cause a student to leave. Rubbing his neck slightly he took a deep breath and kept working before sitting at his desk to wait for one more hour before he would leave for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:45 am
User Image

Kana back when he was half way to the forest and had jogged to make up for time. He saw that the lights were off this time around, "Guess I can't assume the teacher will be here on another with how slow things are at this school. Don't think teachers wait all day for a single student to show up" he thought.
He took out a piece of paper, "Sorry, I miss you sir. Still trying to figure out the arrangement of current classes, but I would like to fit in a language for French. It is really important that I do. Hope to speak with you in person real soon. -Kana" he placed the note half way under the note hoping it will be noticeable for the teacher then left again for the manor. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:28 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Shifting slightly he took steady breaths as he moved a bit before he moved to clean up everything again in the classroom but as well to wash off the board slightly so it could be clean. Moving he went to get a bucket with water with a rag as he washed it off biting his lip humming wondering a few things but he wondered which students would show up tomorrow. Once he finished he gently too the flowers from the vase emptying it out before moving to get his bag so they could go. Biting his own lip he moved heading to open the door and leave but stumbled slightly seeing the paper as he bent down to pick it up wondering when this was slipped under the door and who could have done it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris would occasionally hold the flowers close to his nose sniffing them. He hadn't been given flowers and and he liked smelling them. The language classroom was just down the hall and if the teacher wasn't there he could possibly use the time for some extra studying time with his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:39 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris would occasionally hold the flowers close to his nose sniffing them. He hadn't been given flowers and and he liked smelling them. The language classroom was just down the hall and if the teacher wasn't there he could possibly use the time for some extra studying time with his boyfriend.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Jeffery walks beside his boyfriend holding his hand “I’m glad you like the flowers I didn’t know what to get so a picked the best ones o could find “he said his cheeks dusted with pink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:45 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Yea, I like them. I've never been given flowers before and didn't have a preference for them" Moris replied smiling at him. "You're really good at giving, Jeff" he gives him a compliment. He stops walking once outside of the classroom, "What is the dress code for the date? I mean you're wearing clothes like in tv shows when people go on dates or special occasions. I don't own such clothes outside of a single presentation" he asked him. Wanted to know if there were any expectations of what he should wear for their movie date.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:00 pm
Genkawolf

the amazing kitsune

jɨh๏ €ώ๏ɲ ţąЌąβą

Jiho

Jiho walked in as he held his arms close to himself still trying to warm up from the movie theater but he stayed quiet just thinking to himself the whole time. He was still wondering a few things about Dale but for now he had to put the questions he had for him to the side and focus on teaching his students. Looking over seeing the door was open biting his lip wondering if something had happened so he moved slowly and gently to it just in case there was something bad going on there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:45 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Yea, I like them. I've never been given flowers before and didn't have a preference for them" Moris replied smiling at him. "You're really good at giving, Jeff" he gives him a compliment. He stops walking once outside of the classroom, "What is the dress code for the date? I mean you're wearing clothes like in tv shows when people go on dates or special occasions. I don't own such clothes outside of a single presentation" he asked him. Wanted to know if there were any expectations of what he should wear for their movie date.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

“Oh welll you can wear whatever you want Moris I just kinda felt like dressing up for you hehe”he said with sheepish expression as he rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:52 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Oh, good because formal wear or anything close to it is uncomfortable for me to wear"Moris said after breathing a sigh of relief. He smiles at him once more, "You did impress me dressing up like that. Sexy yet adorable all at the same time" he said with a chuckle. Looked to direction of Jiho when he heard the footsteps. "Hey, sir. Guess we're a little earlier today, but wanted to see if you were going to teach today. Plus didn't want to be too late for another class again today" he explained why they were here before him. "If you mind me asking. What did you do with your boutique of flowers you received from yesterday?" he asked Jiho.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas