Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

keriamatah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:18 pm
"your an angel?" He blinks and cocks his head, looking up and down the boy. "you don't seem angel-like, i suppose i just thought you'd be, innocent and perky you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:22 pm
keriamatah
"your an angel?" He blinks and cocks his head, looking up and down the boy. "you don't seem angel-like, i suppose i just thought you'd be, innocent and perky you know."
"My species is named after the angel rank, but we are not actually a part of their race. Most of my species in youth is very angelic in nature, and up until the age of twenty we are considered cherubs. But after that age, our pupils morph into slits and our demonic nature becomes aparent," he told him, unsure why he was revealing all of this. At least it was not about him personally.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

keriamatah

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:27 pm
Tame just looked at him for a while, mostly his eyes.
"i see, can you have sex?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:11 am
He blinked once or posibly twice when he asked this. "Yes," he answred planfully.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

Zachod

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:47 am
Anko and Monalae where standing near the back entrance of the mansion. "Lucky us, turn shift!" she said running to the back door making a sign to her new partner to follow her. 'Now we'll see how good at your work are you my dear Monalae!'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:44 pm
Monalae nodded and quickly followed, blending into the shadows as she did so. She secretly thanked herself for always bringing a change of clothes with her. Just imagine doing this in my dancer's outfit...the thought made her grin.  

Black Diamonds and Garnet

keriamatah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:29 pm
Daeril-sama
He blinked once or posibly twice when he asked this. "Yes," he answred planfully.

"why aren't you lookin' for a mate anymore?"
He lays his head on his arms while they rested on the back of the couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:42 pm
"That is something that need not be said so someone I hardly know," he replied calmly, not really wishing to reveal his past at the present time.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

keriamatah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:28 pm
Daeril-sama
"That is something that need not be said so someone I hardly know," he replied calmly, not really wishing to reveal his past at the present time.

"i see." he sighs, and leans back on the arm of the chair.

"so, wanna have sex." he smiles and chuckels to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:30 pm
"Are you suggesting something?" he asked, and the end of his lips curled into a bit of a smirk. He looked Tame straight in the eyes.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

keriamatah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:41 pm
his smile flaters a bit and he cocks his head to the side.
"i'm not cheap, if i could give free-bee's i'd have a boy-friend...or a mate."
He yawns and sighs, scratching the back of his head, the conversation was getting uncomfortable, even for him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 pm
Yami gave an understanding expression then looked out a window lazily. He had no want to put his money into something he had argued with Tame about the previous night.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

keriamatah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:55 pm
"anyway i think this conversation has gotten as akward as it can get, so lets just drop it and get to know each other better." smirks, He moved half way on his lap, and kisses his neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:04 pm
He thought the same thing, but he wasn't the type to talk much and espeacally not get conversations started. But he was surprized when Tame taken such a gesture and for a moment was still. "What...what are you doing?" he questioned.  

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

keriamatah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:13 pm
He sucks on his neck, giving a small hickey. He rubs his hand over his chest. " pay attention."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games