Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:07 am
OniKikioAi
TimeKeys
and Xavier's weapon class....just got even livilier XD

Wait till the other son gets there then we really will have a party!

hahaha you should read it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:12 am
TimeKeys
"I am a friend of Luke's. I decide nothing merely state wisdoms others have left behind." *looks at him.* "Words hold meaning just as much as action. Empty words hold no merit same as empty actions. My own? I am doing my own so you are not opening your eyes. I seek to protect you from hurting yourself when you matter to Luke. I seek to awaken you to your inner strength you show. That is my actions. I am your wake up call if you will." *stares at him.* "Yet your first words were that the day you were saved by another warrior was the day you die. If you are but a nomad and I am but a passing travellor no warrior saved another merely a helping hand to a soul trapped in self darkness." *looks at him.* "A fool would have stopped trying to fight me and given up yet you immediately gained fire therefore you are not a fool but one seeking to find themselves." looks at him. "So have I. Then you be there and even if it happens you stay alive to help pick up the pieces." *Blocks and moves aside* "Then you should be a pillar of strength not the blade to cause agony to this Kazuma. Yet you killing yourself would hurt Kazuma as much as there is possibility for anything to happen."

*opens eyes, revealing pale blue pupils, and brushes aside hair* "I-I don't want to hurt Kazuma..." *looks to you* "Kazuma is everything to me..." *falls to knees, and covers face with hands, dropping sword* "I kept my eyes shut to protect myself... but all I have done is kept myself shut out from others around me..." *Tears strand down my face once more* "And now I have failed to, even at the slightest, defend myself, while trying to protect those I love..."  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:23 am
Noooo! Akemi already beaten me to the locker xD Now it'll be too awkward to have two character walk in and out of the thread.

This is what I get for watching DBZ Abridged instead of posting....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:46 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys
"I am a friend of Luke's. I decide nothing merely state wisdoms others have left behind." *looks at him.* "Words hold meaning just as much as action. Empty words hold no merit same as empty actions. My own? I am doing my own so you are not opening your eyes. I seek to protect you from hurting yourself when you matter to Luke. I seek to awaken you to your inner strength you show. That is my actions. I am your wake up call if you will." *stares at him.* "Yet your first words were that the day you were saved by another warrior was the day you die. If you are but a nomad and I am but a passing travellor no warrior saved another merely a helping hand to a soul trapped in self darkness." *looks at him.* "A fool would have stopped trying to fight me and given up yet you immediately gained fire therefore you are not a fool but one seeking to find themselves." looks at him. "So have I. Then you be there and even if it happens you stay alive to help pick up the pieces." *Blocks and moves aside* "Then you should be a pillar of strength not the blade to cause agony to this Kazuma. Yet you killing yourself would hurt Kazuma as much as there is possibility for anything to happen."

*opens eyes, revealing pale blue pupils, and brushes aside hair* "I-I don't want to hurt Kazuma..." *looks to you* "Kazuma is everything to me..." *falls to knees, and covers face with hands, dropping sword* "I kept my eyes shut to protect myself... but all I have done is kept myself shut out from others around me..." *Tears strand down my face once more* "And now I have failed to, even at the slightest, defend myself, while trying to protect those I love..."

*sheaths sword and watches him. moving over to him and knelt down. pushing away his weapons and hugged him* "Then stand by his side as a great friend and ally should. You be that others worst nightmare if they hurt him and pick up the pieces if the bad happens. Yet hope for the best." *hugs close as he cries* "You did more than you think. You woke up to the person you were looking for. So now instead of going back go forwards and be there for Kazuma. For now not only are you there but you are there with eyes open. You will see things you missed before."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:48 am
Little Broken D0ll
Noooo! Akemi already beaten me to the locker xD Now it'll be too awkward to have two character walk in and out of the thread.

This is what I get for watching DBZ Abridged instead of posting....

hahaha says who. just makes it more hilarious and tension filled. do it...do it now.

it isn't supposed to be comfortable for the ones being walked in on unless its planned  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:59 am
TimeKeys

"I-I don't know... I-I don't know what I can do now..." *wipes tears away* "You have been so kind to me... I don't know how to repay you..." *looks to you* "W-Why are you being so kind to me... I have tried to kill you several times... and you comfort me..." *sniffles* "I have shouted at you, and tried to kill you with my blade... I don't deserve your kindness..." *rests my head on your shoulder*  

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumorisky

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:00 am
TimeKeys

Screw it, let's do this! I try to make it even more amusing~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:22 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

"I-I don't know... I-I don't know what I can do now..." *wipes tears away* "You have been so kind to me... I don't know how to repay you..." *looks to you* "W-Why are you being so kind to me... I have tried to kill you several times... and you comfort me..." *sniffles* "I have shouted at you, and tried to kill you with my blade... I don't deserve your kindness..." *rests my head on your shoulder*

"You can still stand by his side as a protector. Train to get stronger. Be there and just have fun as friends do." *pulls back a bit to look at him. Still holding and comforting him* "You showed fire and determination...yet you were not seeking to kill just to kill but for a goal you sought right. I saw not an enemy but a troubled lost soul who need a guide to the right direction for himself and his friend. Not an enemy but a troubled soul." *smiles a bit* "Everyone deserves a second chance. Why shouldn't you get one as well?" *shrugs a bit and holds* "Besides yo uare a friend of a friend and therefore a friend of mine until proven otherwise. If you want to get stronger I shall teach you. Otherwise you should remember your greatest strengths are your drive and loyalty to this Kazuma. Protection comes in many forms and not all come from a piece of steal or being lovers in the night. It comes in friendship and hugs when needed as well. Protection encompasses not just physical but emotional, spiritual, and mental. You do these being his friend. So just keep being you even as you strive to better yourself."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:33 am
TimeKeys

"Thank you. Thank you for your wisdom, thank you for saving me. And thank you for giving me a second chance..." *looks at you* "I wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for you, then I wouldn't be able to defend Kazuma from the rest of the world... I am forever in your debt..." *bows head down* "I have a question though... What made you stop me from ending myself..." *looks into your eyes*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 am
My chari is up but I made him for a friend so he is claimed boyfriend wise.

friends or family or whatever else is allowed. even pets...  

Dart Edigoa

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:11 am
Little Broken D0ll
TimeKeys

Screw it, let's do this! I try to make it even more amusing~

yes...yes very much so  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:15 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

"Thank you. Thank you for your wisdom, thank you for saving me. And thank you for giving me a second chance..." *looks at you* "I wouldn't be alive right now if it weren't for you, then I wouldn't be able to defend Kazuma from the rest of the world... I am forever in your debt..." *bows head down* "I have a question though... What made you stop me from ending myself..." *looks into your eyes*

*pulls back a bit more and smiles.* "You are welcome." *listens to him as he spoke* "Do not worry about it. It is quite alright. Consider us friends and think nothing more of this debt." *smiles a bit then tilted head.* "So many answers and all of them are accurate. I suppose the greatest would be that as Ari (my gaian), last of the celestial elf purebloods, I saw myself many years ago in your eyes. I have been where you are, albeit not wanting death but being left to live and hating that i was still here when all i knew was not, and my own awakening and preverbial kick in the butt came in the form of a good friend of mine...Amir Van Helsing (gaian on here). A shadow realms elf." *stands up and offers a hand* "Now. Go connect with Kazuma. You've freed yourself of past shackles now it is time to dust yourself off and take the first step towards your better and brighter future."  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:26 am
TimeKeys

*Takes hand* "I, Hayk (My Gaian), of Hayastan (Modern day Armenia), will never forget this. Nor shall Kazuma, if he ever hears of it." *Puts on a smile, and bends over picking up my sword, and stands back up, sheathing it* "Once more," *Takes your hands together, cupping them with his hands* "I thank you with all my heart." *lets go, and walks over to the door* "It was the greatest pleasure to have met you this day..." *Bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 am
JoeKoudo
TimeKeys

*Takes hand* "I, Hayk (My Gaian), of Hayastan (Modern day Armenia), will never forget this. Nor shall Kazuma, if he ever hears of it." *Puts on a smile, and bends over picking up my sword, and stands back up, sheathing it* "Once more," *Takes your hands together, cupping them with his hands* "I thank you with all my heart." *lets go, and walks over to the door* "It was the greatest pleasure to have met you this day..." *Bows*

*helps to feet* "It is a pleasure Hayk." *smiles at him and lowers her hand. then watches him* "You are welcome...friend of a friend and new friend and ally of mine." *Smiles and turns a bit.* "To you as well. Remember this Hayk...whenever your darkness comes back...remember the fire that guided your path back to the light of day." *bows back and walks off. Leaving the area quite mysteriously*

(hehehe that was fun and interactive ^_^)  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Dikran The Communist

Generous Tycoon

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:02 am
TimeKeys

*helps to feet* "It is a pleasure Hayk." *smiles at him and lowers her hand. then watches him* "You are welcome...friend of a friend and new friend and ally of mine." *Smiles and turns a bit.* "To you as well. Remember this Hayk...whenever your darkness comes back...remember the fire that guided your path back to the light of day." *bows back and walks off. Leaving the area quite mysteriously*

(hehehe that was fun and interactive ^_^)

(Consider this a sample of my common work! mrgreen )

*as you leave, I turn around and go up to luke* "You ever, and I mean ever disappoint Kazuma, I know where you two live, I will hurt you." *eyes narrow, and strangely I dissipate virtually like an OZ avatar* "I will always be close." *Laughs manically as the body vanishes, and I reappear on Kazuma's laptop as a fully armored Nomadic warrior next to Kazuma's avatar, King Kazma, unsheathing my blade* "Let the duel begin!" *rings out an announcer*  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games