Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mechromancy

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 pm
I've been here since 2004. I'm one of those who's nostalgic for the site's past, while not denying that Cash can be a healthy part of Gaia's evolution, if they are careful.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:42 pm
Aperture Sentry Turret
Javier Cross
Pleased to meet you on site as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» Th-thank you.
              //timid

" Shutting down. "

You seem like you're dressed up as Ramona Flowers or someone like that, yes?
The Amazon Delivery lady.  

Javier Cross

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:43 pm
mechromancy
I've been here since 2004. I'm one of those who's nostalgic for the site's past, while not denying that Cash can be a healthy part of Gaia's evolution, if they are careful.

Pleased to meet you, Mechromancy.
Do you know artists who can be trusted?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:45 pm
T0ki3
â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
*shy* E-Ello... redface

I'm T0ki3 D0ki3 0ki3 D0ki3, T0ki3 for short! I've been a Gaia member since 2004 and I am worried of how Gaia has changed. It is a tad frightening, but it seems Gaia is now revolved around Gaia cash. It is a very controversial predicament indeed. I must say I am glad that Gaia is still flourishing with a life, but one it is obviously struggling to maintain. Thus, I have decided instead of leaving that I will join the fight against the cause that created such a situation: Gaia Cash. If Gaia could return to its better days when it did not revolve around Gaia Cash, I would be more than grateful. With the present condition gaia is in, I do not believe it will be around in the future...

Either way, I'll help out as much as possible! biggrin

Hey T0ki3! It's great to here that you've chosen to stay and fight. Gaia means a lot of different things to different people, but to me it's an internet home away from home.

Our guild is devoted to trying to bring back the Gaia we all loved so much. Thanks so much for joining us to try and raise our collective voices and be heard.

Please take a look at our Guild Rules and jump right in to any of the awesome things we offer in this guild right now. ^_^  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:46 pm
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
Javier Cross
T0ki3
â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
*shy* E-Ello... redface

I'm T0ki3 D0ki3 0ki3 D0ki3, T0ki3 for short! I've been a Gaia member since 2004 and I am worried of how Gaia has changed. It is a tad frightening, but it seems Gaia is now revolved around Gaia cash. It is a very controversial predicament indeed. I must say I am glad that Gaia is still flourishing with a life, but one it is obviously struggling to maintain. Thus, I have decided instead of leaving that I will join the fight against the cause that created such a situation: Gaia Cash. If Gaia could return to its better days when it did not revolve around Gaia Cash, I would be more than grateful. With the present condition gaia is in, I do not believe it will be around in the future...

Pleasure to meet you, sir.

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Pleasure to meet you too! biggrin

People who've been around far longer than I have been are always interesting, no lies or jokes.
Have you ever role-played before? ^_^

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Haha, I understand. People who have been on longer than I have amaze me. xd
And yes! I love role-playing and do so on a daily basis. biggrin

You even done role-plays for the Potter-world and dot hack(.hack) even?
If yes, I'll be all the more intrigued.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm
Chidori Rain
★ My name is Chidori, an '08 member, and yet another Gaian completely unsatisfied with the direction Gaia is headed. The constant sales and strong push for GC is very concerning, and there is no such thing as :casual" on here anymore. I'm very happy to see other people care about our community, so consider me a strong support of how our home should be!

Hey Chidori! You know me, at least vaguely. XD It's great to see you taking part in this guild with us. I think most of us are pretty unsatisfied with how things are going but together I think we can raise up and let them know that we aren't happy.

Please take a quick look at our Guild Rules and feel free to join in anywhere you want!  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mechromancy

Virtuous Visionary

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:47 pm
Javier Cross
mechromancy

I know artists but not ones who work for Gaia. Would be cool if they did.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm
★ Without a doubt the name is extremely familiar, I just can't place from where! This is gonna bug me now. xD

xx I met my fate xx

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:50 pm
mechromancy
Javier Cross
mechromancy

I know artists but not ones who work for Gaia. Would be cool if they did.

I recommend you give Goddess Rukus a try.
She's generally freelance and prefers to stay that way, the problem?
She doesn't trust herself with doing art any time soon. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:54 pm
Chidori Rain
★ Without a doubt the name is extremely familiar, I just can't place from where! This is gonna bug me now. xD

xx I met my fate xx

I'm super active in the art shops, charities, and RP forums as well as with the user-run ball and TGSNE every year.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm
xx I met my fate xx
T0ki3
â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
*shy* E-Ello... redface

Hey T0ki3! It's great to here that you've chosen to stay and fight. Gaia means a lot of different things to different people, but to me it's an internet home away from home.

Our guild is devoted to trying to bring back the Gaia we all loved so much. Thanks so much for joining us to try and raise our collective voices and be heard.

Please take a look at our Guild Rules and jump right in to any of the awesome things we offer in this guild right now. ^_^

â–º-----â—„
l。◕ω◕。l T0ki3 says:
Ello! smile
Yes! Gaia has been part of my sister's life and also mine for years now. I've actually called it my secondary home a few times and home is somewhere I really wish to be. So if I can assist in resolving the issue that is occuring with Gaia Cash, I will be extremely overjoyed! biggrin
Thank you for allowing me to be here to help! biggrin
I'll read them ASAP! whee
Thanks again!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:56 pm
★ That explains it then. I mainly hang out in a few artshops and a couple charities, very rarely do I pop into the GCD. xP

xx I met my fate xx

Marshmowlette

Squishy Marshmowlette

40,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
  • Marshmowlette 500

M00NDR0PS

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:57 pm
Javier Cross
Aperture Sentry Turret
Javier Cross

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

»»» Th-thank you.
              //timid

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» This outfit was based on nothing in particular, but I suppose I see some similarities. I just really like this hair and shirt, but they are from an REI revolving around Gaia's own NPC, Moira. I suppose the Lucas Lee item for the legs does add to the Scott Pilgrim feel of the outfit. whee

" Shutting down. "

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Chidori Rain
★ That explains it then. I mainly hang out in a few artshops and a couple charities, very rarely do I pop into the GCD. xP

xx I met my fate xx

I'm almost never in the GCD anymore. I used to be but it became trollbait in there.  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:59 pm
Aperture Sentry Turret
Javier Cross
Aperture Sentry Turret
Javier Cross

http://imageshack.us/a/img27/6713/6ob.png" Target acquired. "

»»» Th-thank you.
              //timid

" Shutting down. "

" Target acquired. "

»»» This outfit was based on nothing in particular, but I suppose I see some similarities. I just really like this hair and shirt, but they are from an REI revolving around Gaia's own NPC, Moira. I suppose the Lucas Lee item for the legs does add to the Scott Pilgrim feel of the outfit. whee

" Shutting down. "

In any case, you seem so pretty.
Don't let this fact change. redface  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games