Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 am
Giggling lightly, Twinkleshine leaned in closer, grinning lopsidedly and pointing to herself. "I know, aren't I?" She said, the giggles continuing and controlling her voice for a moment. Why did everything seem funnier now? Was it because...? Her thoughts trailed off; she didn't care about that! All that mattered was finishing this wonderful date with her 'bestest friend forever and ever and ever.' Just grinning and plopping another truffle in her mouth, she waited for him to do something.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:57 am
DaemonGabrielle

Kane frowned, puzzling over the little golden key. What in the world was it for? And more importantly, how the heck had it pulled him back here to the ballroom from that forsaken maze? As far as he could tell, it seemed to be an ordinary key. Nothing special. Sighing, he gave up on the matter, shoving the little key into the pocket of his tattered pants.

About that time, Opal returned with what seemed to be a peace offering, perhaps. Things had been a bit heated before they'd wound up back here in the ballroom, safe once more. Maybe he hadn't really had grounds to yell at her when he'd done something equally as stupid, but...he wasn't going to admit that any time soon. For numerous reasons.

Good grief...the food on the tray... Kane blinked, letting out an involuntary "...mew?", then wincing at the sound of it. Well, that answered any questions they had about whether that was still going on or not. Ugh. In the back of his mind, he hoped and pleaded that this madness wasn't permanent. Still...there were more important things to worry about at the moment. Like, that red-shelled thing that looked like the world's biggest shrimp ever. He went to grab for the tray, hesitated, then took it less roughly. With a sigh, he gestured towards a table with a single nod of his head, then headed over to sit down. Might as well enjoy the food and get something out of this stupid night.

After sitting down, he pulled out his key and held it up with a questioning look, raising his eyebrows and looking back towards it. He wondered what she thought the deal was with these things and whether they might be dangerous as well, like the biscuits...or maybe their only purpose had been to pull them out of the maze. Maybe that was the only enchantment on them, and now that their work was done, they were just normal little keys again.

Inquiry 'asked' as it were, he put his away again, then set into a few shrimp before poking at the large shelled thing with his claws.

---

Wolfs Heart

With a gasp, the Naiad blinked as the ballroom materialized around them and she reached instinctively to grab Terran's arm. Yes, he was still here with her, and they seemed to be out. They were safe...right? The goddess' speech seemed to affirm her suspicions, as well as her touch easing her mind. The things they'd seen...they weren't gone, but at least for the moment, the memories weren't quite burned with such crystal clarity in her mind. She reached up to touch the pendant that Artemis placed around her neck, touching the shining little moon with something akin to wonder. Such a gift...not that she was quite sure she understood how to use such a thing, but...

And then she was gone as quickly as she'd arrived. Or had she been the doe all along? Moana wasn't entirely sure. She just knew that she and Terran were back in the ballroom, safe, and she was still clutching the little comb in her hands. Wait...if she still had it, did that mean it was safe and not just some trap in the maze? She looked at it; it really was quite beautiful. And she felt she could probably use something beautiful about now. So, throwing caution to the wind, she pulled back some of her loose hair from her face, and fixed the comb in her hair to hold it back. Reaching for Terran's arm again, she murmured simply, as if in disbelief, "I think we're going to be alright."

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:01 am
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis picked up a cream puff, quickly ate, finished his drink and then took her hand "come with me" he said as he walked her towards the door, it was a beautiful night so they might as well enjoy it "we are going to go for a walk, don't worry we will be back before the end of the ball as I do still owe you a dance remember?" He said as he took off his coat and placed it around her shoulders "don't want you getting cold" he said as he placed her her hand through his arm and laid it upon his.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:31 am
DaemonGabrielle

Dementia Requiem Asumi

The rubber chicken bounced limply off Kleta and landed on the hedge beside her feet. Kleta stared at it, considering, before picking it up. "So these are the warriors I am to face? Pathetic." Her voice was cold and drone as she threw the rubber chicken over her shoulder. She jumped gracefully off the hedge and landed beside her spear and picked it up. "Perhaps I should help you so that we are on more equal ground before I smite you..." Kleta was now behind the couple. "Straighten up your backs soldiers!" she demanded as she poked her spear at the small of their back, just enough that they would have to stand tall if they didn't want to get nicked by it.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 am
FINAL ROUND NEW RULES !!!

My game, my rules. I think you little bugs are all cheating with outside help from the piss-ants in Venus' temple. SO TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!

((don't worry, alls going according to plan and no one's getting cheated out of any potential prizes -- just keep an eye out for more posts from Eris. All couples who have been saved so far are not necessarily safe yet.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:07 am
Twitchapher the 3rd

Fea Line

Lust watched as the other came at them, not sure what to do she quickly got out of the way of the on coming attack and started towards the barrel of the weapons to knock it over, if she could just get on to that she could, hopefully, get the net up onto the maze wall and throw it over the Spartan, she just hoped Hoity won't mind playing decoy for her. "Hoity, whatever you do, just doge her! I have a plan and have no idea if it will actually work but just go with me on this" she said, hoping he wouldn't hate her after this.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:16 am
Nafretiti

Twitchapher the 3rd

Hoity peeked up over the bush he had dove behind only to see the raging eyes of the Spartan flying towards him again. He let out a startled shout and ran for his life, not wanting to be the mouse for this crazy cat. "DO I LOOK LIKE A DECOY TO YOU?!" he shrieked at the top of his lungs as he reached up to grab the tiara so it stayed firmly in his mane. At least he'd die looking faboo.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:40 am
Leitha sighed, why did this warrior seem to think so poorly of their fighting skills. Okay, Cadassi was sub par when it came to defense. And probably offense... Okay, he sucked. She was basically defending him if this came to a real battle. The naiad pressed herself to the bushes before the spear could nick her flesh.

She smirked, side stepping a bit to get a better view of their attacker. Leitha was still holding her water balloon, and Cadassi had his two. That would be of some use to the two of them. Even if only as a distraction. She rolled her wrists, cracking joints, grinning. She couldn't wait for this fight.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

FA Goddess Eris
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am
In the ballroom, twelve small pedestals appeared in a circle. On each pedestal, there was a beautiful egg nestled among brightly colored feathers and lush greenery. Each of the twelve eggs were different colors, different patterns and had a different feather adornment.
User Image

These eggs were part of Venus' treasures, usually on display in her beautiful garden. When Eris enchanted the garden, Venus managed to save some of her precious treasures before Eris found out and blocked her. These 12 eggs were the ones Venus was unable to retrieve.
User Image

The grey-purple mist of Eris started swirling around the eggs, and they lifted high into the air.

"If you meddle again, I will destroy them." Eris' disembodied voice echoed in the ballroom. "You cannot save these misguided creatures. The price is to high." Eris knew not what the importance of these eggs were, but only that when her plan had been unveiled, instead of saving her children first, Venus tried to save the eggs.

While the public distraction was occurring, the grey-purple mist swallowed a few more couples.

K'anpo Rimpoche and Doctor Whooves disappeared from the ballroom floor to find themselves in the vineyard just after Mo and Princess Luna disappeared into the small shed.

Nyx and Bneut disappeared from the ballroom to find themselves back in the dead garden they last were in the labyrinth.

Lillison and Lugh also disappeared from the ballroom and they would find themselves in a small, intimate garden, with no traces of the evil Eris cast on the rest of the labyrinth. In this garden, it is daylight, and there's a tree with a treehouse and tire swing. Everything about it seemed normal, with one exception: everything was animated. The rocks were marching around the yard as if protecting the flower beds they lined. The garden tools were tending the gardens on their own. The garden hose slithered around the yard like a snake. There were even a couple of ceramic garden gnomes playing Go-Fish on the manicured lawn.

((Couples, you can react to being taken back into the labryrinth, but it will be revealed why they were brought back in when results are posted later.))

Teigra

Antidia

sailornorthstar

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:06 pm
Cadassi had been in the process of picking up those mystery filled balloons when Phaenna had went about poking him. So she ended up poking his rear. Which in turn made him yelp and drop the balloons in the process. Trying to jerk away from his now pin cushioned butt, he ended up falling on the two mystery baloons. He grimaced as they popped under him, the resulting sploosh a sure sign he had been injured beyond belief.

Cadassi freaked out. Already in pain from all this walking, carrying, and thinking, he had had enough. If he was going to do, that spartant chick was going with him. Teeth bared, eyes narrowed, he did the only thing he could. Jumping up, he ran at Phaenna, attempting to tackle her to the ground using his fists against her face.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:15 pm
dementia requiem asumi
wolfs heart
look above.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:22 pm
Nafretiti

Swaying as he took her hand, she messidly hurried after him, her hair flowing behind her. As he finished his sentence and placed his coat on her shoulders, she heard more cries in the ballroom. Looking, she saw Eris once more, and the mist consuming couples yet again. Her legs gave out as she fell to the ground, her eyes tearing up momentarily before teared poured down her cheeks. "Why? Why doesn't it end?" She hicked as she wiped her nose and her flushed cheeks with her free arm, whining. "Why...?"  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:27 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis looked at the happenings and then knelt down in front of her, drying her eyes, hated what he saw but what could he do? "Shh, it will all be alright, I swear to you" he said as he sat beside her now, wrapped his arms around her and just held her "I know it is scary and I worry about those in the maze as well but I swear, it will be over soon and when it is I am certain they will all be alright, a bit worse for wear but they will be fine" he said, stroking her hair as he placed a small kiss on her temple, trying to calm her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:35 pm
Nafretiti

She shook her head as she brought her other hand to her eyes, the alcohol making her unable to control just about anything right then, especially her emotions. Her body shook with each breath as she whined quietly, "No! No it won't be! We're going to end back in that horrible place to meet our death with the others. Nothing can save us. Not you, not even the god whom rescued us the first time. Nobody can do anything!" At this moment, she was just too far gone to reason with.  

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:46 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis sighed and just held her, trying his hardest to calm her down "it will be alright, look, we were saved once, they will be fine, no one has died yet have they? If there had been any fatalities we would of heard by now, just because they are taken and not many have shown up that doesnt mean they are all doomed" he said as he hated what he was about to do next but really, he was running low on options and apparently the walk wouldn't ease her mind anymore and more drink? No, food could be a comfort but really, he didn't think it wise she ate to forget, not a good look for a woman if she ate her problems away and pae with over dose of sugar in her system? Not good for them in general. Atlantis lifted the others head up and did the one thing he hated himself for doing even though it was something even he couldn't deny wanting to do, he lowed his head closer to hers and gently placed a soft, sweet kiss upon her lips, if she was going to hit him now or later he didn't care he just wanted her mind off the trouble that was going on and if that meant getting abused by her then so be it, at least for a few moments she will have forgotten whats happening.  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games