Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 pm
Luka took Gakupo's mother's plate and her's and walked to the kitchen and put them into a sink filled with hot water.

Shinzo looked at him for a while then grinned slightly. "Well I am your first male lover."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:56 pm
Gakupo's mom smiled. "I'm so happy you two are together, you are a wonderful couple."

Aoi's face reddened. "In all honesty...I think you're the only person I ever loved..." Aoi was so embarassed he could die.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:00 pm
Luka blushed slightly but smiled back at her. "Thank you." She said before drying her hand's off and walking back t the table.

Shinzo looked over at him and smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "And I hope to be your only."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm
"I agree too," his father said. "Ah becareful Gakupo, she's so beautiful someone will try and snatch her away!" It was meant as a joke but Gakupo's face got all serious. "Don't you worry about that."

Aoi nodded slowly and squeezed Shinzo's hand. "I love you..." He repeated.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:13 pm
Luka went quiet for a minute thinking about it. So far Luki was already trying to get her back. "Dont worry Im not planing to leave him even after death."

Shinzo was a little surprised and smiled a little. "Do you really?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm
Gakupo's dad frowned at the silence. "Did I do something?" Gakupo shook his head. "No dad, it's fine."

"I love you. I love you. I love you," Aoi repeated. "There, happy?"  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:31 pm
Luka just smiled and sat back down at the table. "If you dont mind me asking...What do you both do for a living?"

"Mmmm...Maybe a few more time's will do the trick." Shinzo said with a slight smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:37 pm
"I own a little beauty store," his mom said. "And I manage a manufacturing company," His father said.

"You're greedy," Aoi huffed in annoyance.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:44 pm
Luka blinked a bit surprised. "W-Wow that is amazing. Owning your own company and such."

Shinzo laughed lightly. "Only for you Aoi..." He said before he started to nibble Aoi's ear.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:50 pm
"Why thank you," he said with a smile. "It's not all that great though."

Aoi blushed a bit at his nibbling.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:55 pm
" I have to stop by one time." Luka said with a slight giggle.

Medna jumped onto Shinzo and meaowed. Shinzo stoped and started to pet his cat. " I dont know...Medna seem's to love me more..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:00 pm
"Feel free," He said in an inviting tone.

"Are you going to replace me with a cat?" Aoi asked flatly.  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:05 pm
(g2g DX)

Luka nodded and drank some water. She wasn't sure what to ask next or what to say. " Im glad you both came. I have been wanting to meet you from some time...Even when we first stared dating three years ago."

" I dont know...That all depends on how much you want me Aoi." Shinzo said as Medna jumped off him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:10 pm
(Good night )

"Oh really?" His mom asked. "Gakupo, you should have told us sooner!"

Aoi frowned. He tilted Shinzo's face toward his own and kissed him,  

tetothebreadlover

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:52 pm
Luka smiled at them. She didn't want to say that Gakupo hadn't told her anything about them. All though she was one to talk.

Shinzo was a bit surprised and he even slightly blushed but kissed back.  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games