Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:07 am
Yokies

Aw that stinks, but it's understandable. You need free time to be able to do it, otherwise you'd fall behind on other things. ^^; Stationary bikes can be kind of fun. xD

That's very true. Being available in only one season does kind of suck. Instead of spending time to find the tiles, you have to spend time waiting for the appropriate season, or you have to use the DS clock and mess up the time to get what you want. xD You can find him at his castle only once, but for the season battles he'll be at the Ferris Wheel.
Omg that would be weird. xD I can't really think of my World History either, poor France, I don't remember you lol.
Yeah, I would hope there would be, since you're right, that's what France is known for. xD

Yeah, we'll never really be able to see it the same way she does because we just don't feel the same way about it. That phrase is definitely true, and it applies to way too many situations. =(
That's understandable. You don't have to like him, but you'll at least be there for her when she needs you, that's more than enough.

Oh thank you! emotion_kirakira I decided to get real creative with blue/red last night. xD

User Image User Image

We used to have a treadmill, and I used to play a lot on it, never realizing that I was even exercise. I just to imagine that someone was chasing me or that it's a never ending slide xD

I know right? And there I was running around and around Twist Mountain during AUTUMN, only to find out that he won't be available until Winter stare How do you change the time of your DS? I've wanted to change mine because for some reason it's set US Time, so I almost always play during night time in the games xD
      We never really reached up to the French Revolution during our World History class in high school, that's why I don't know much about their history. But, we do have a lot of them during our Art Class. You'd think that most of their past times is painting rofl

Exactly. Even if you're itching to shake her, you just have to deal with it and hear her out when she needs hearing out. Oh well, that's how it is.

Well, I like it. Wish I could be as creative as you are in your experiments, mine usually looks weird xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:33 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh my. xD That sounds good though. Oh what a child imagination would do for you, making you lose calories without even realizing it haha.

Ah man that sucks so bad. ; A; I would have kicked myself in the butt. XD It should be uh.. hm. I haven't seen a DS in such a long time, it should be an option before you start up the game.
We kind of talked about it but we didn't have much focus at all lol. Who knows, maybe they just love all kinds of art. XD

The trials and tribulations of friendship. xD

I change it a lot, so sometimes I do kind of run out of ideas. XD I don't think yours look weird at all!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:18 am
Yokies

Oh my. xD That sounds good though. Oh what a child imagination would do for you, making you lose calories without even realizing it haha.

Ah man that sucks so bad. ; A; I would have kicked myself in the butt. XD It should be uh.. hm. I haven't seen a DS in such a long time, it should be an option before you start up the game.
We kind of talked about it but we didn't have much focus at all lol. Who knows, maybe they just love all kinds of art. XD

The trials and tribulations of friendship. xD

I change it a lot, so sometimes I do kind of run out of ideas. XD I don't think yours look weird at all!

User Image User Image

I know right? I spend hours on that thing, without even realizing that I'm doing something productive xD

Hmm... I should just read the manual as I've tried with that as well rofl Ah well, as long as I can play, then I'm good. The only time it'll be a problem is if the time affects the game, which thankfully it doesn't.
      Yes, they do love art a lot. Like my sister who visited Paris said that in almost every street there's some out-of-the-way museum that showcases some artist or another. All in all, they've got about a thousand or so art museums, from the most famous to the just the private collections open for display.
      Although I do think they will include some sort of art element in the story. I mean, they started with Burgh, they might as well go with the whole shebang of it, considering that they staged it in France.

Yeah, I did notice that. It's like on day I'll open this thread and I'll be like "Wow, Yokies looks beautiful~!"
      Oh goodness, I can't recall what my previous avi was sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:31 am
Louisa Iris

It makes me wish I could go back to that. XD Just having that mindset haha. That way I could lose weight so much easier!

That's odd, it should change with the DS clock in the options. Oh well, you're right, as long as you can still play that's good. xD
Wow. O.o I can't imagine turning every corner and there is an art museum sitting there like how here there are Starbucks's everywhere. XD Of course, it doesn't sound like Starbucks even comes close to those art museums, which is actually kind of scary if you think about it haha.
I totally want Burgh to be there, doing some kind of tour thing. I loved Burgh, he's one of my favorite Gym Leaders. xD

Aw. ; w; I'm happy you say that haha. I can't help but want to change my avatar a lot haha. When the RIG opens, I'll probably be going mad crazy with new items lol.
I think it looked similar to your current, if you've changed it since the last time I answered. XD;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 am
Yokies

It makes me wish I could go back to that. XD Just having that mindset haha. That way I could lose weight so much easier!

That's odd, it should change with the DS clock in the options. Oh well, you're right, as long as you can still play that's good. xD
Wow. O.o I can't imagine turning every corner and there is an art museum sitting there like how here there are Starbucks's everywhere. XD Of course, it doesn't sound like Starbucks even comes close to those art museums, which is actually kind of scary if you think about it haha.
I totally want Burgh to be there, doing some kind of tour thing. I loved Burgh, he's one of my favorite Gym Leaders. xD

Aw. ; w; I'm happy you say that haha. I can't help but want to change my avatar a lot haha. When the RIG opens, I'll probably be going mad crazy with new items lol.
I think it looked similar to your current, if you've changed it since the last time I answered. XD;

User Image User Image

Haha, your Starbucks example reminded me of McDonalds' and Jollibee here (Jollibee's like McDonalds'. It's our own version of McDonalds' actually). They usually open stores in the same areas as the others because of their tight competition. So, there's this one street here that has around 5 Jollibees and McDonalds' outlets because they keep on fighting one another rofl
      Burgh's cool I guess. But his animation in B2 creeps me out (the one before the start of a battle). It was just... weird for me sweatdrop

Well, it's true! I haven't really seen an avi of yours that doesn't look beautiful. There might be some that's not really my style, but they are still beautiful. Plus, style's just a personal thing, whereas beauty can be generalized or when you can't help but agree that it's beautiful. Did I made sense there or did I just rambled? xD
      Oh, yeah, now I remember. I was trying to go for something romantic, but I ended up with something that looks like an Englishwoman out for a stroll sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:13 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh man. xD I see that all the time with certain businesses, like all the fast food places are together and competing against each other, and with different gas stations on the same end of the street, just on opposite sides of the road. xD That's so crazy!
Yeah Burgh is kind of.. eccentric? XD But he's still one of my favorites haha.

Oh you made sense. 3nodding I've come across avatars like that as well, where even though I know I wouldn't wear it because it's just not "me", I still think they're beautiful! I'm glad you feel that way about mine, I feel awesome now. xD I feel like I've gotten way better with avatar making over the years because of how many people like them.
It could still be interpreted as romantic. XD But I guess you can see it either way. 3nodding But your avatar is still pretty!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 am
Yokies

Oh man. xD I see that all the time with certain businesses, like all the fast food places are together and competing against each other, and with different gas stations on the same end of the street, just on opposite sides of the road. xD That's so crazy!
Yeah Burgh is kind of.. eccentric? XD But he's still one of my favorites haha.

Oh you made sense. 3nodding I've come across avatars like that as well, where even though I know I wouldn't wear it because it's just not "me", I still think they're beautiful! I'm glad you feel that way about mine, I feel awesome now. xD I feel like I've gotten way better with avatar making over the years because of how many people like them.
It could still be interpreted as romantic. XD But I guess you can see it either way. 3nodding But your avatar is still pretty!

User Image User Image

Bang out of order eh? If that doesn't define "tight competition", I don't know what will xD The only thing left for them to do is to dance tauntingly in front of their competitors every time a customer enters their places and scream, "Ha! They chose us not you!!" xD
      Well, he is an artist, and they are known for being eccentric. True, he is a unique Leader. He doesn't necessarily emits that Leader aura, but he's one tough enemy to beat.

Well, practice does make perfect. It's actually my personal marker if a person has been in Gaia for a long time: if they're avis are decently dressed. I mean, newbies (real newbies, not mules pretending to be newbies) sometimes overdress their avi. Either they're too new to know the good items around or they just think that making overdressed avatars mean they're cool and all that. And I don't mean overdressed as in cluttered avis... it's like, dressing up all black, but your socks are red and green. Haha, I don't know how to describe it rofl
      Thanks! I go for simple avis because I suck at making ones like yours sweatdrop I don't know how to coordinate crying

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:59 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, I'm not sure what will either. xD That would be really obnoxious though haha, and they've got to be inside to service the people who chose them. emotion_awesome What is funny though, that two gas stations on the same street were having a heavy competition when gas prices were really high, and one of them put their prices down literally just by one cent, and EVERYONE was at theirs. XD
It also depends on what kind of artist, and from the looks of both designs of his gym, he's crazy. xD Yeah, he can definitely be tough!

Well, some people can still be on here for years and can't make anything "decent". xD Though it's usually a good marker to tell if the person has been here for a while, because you're right, most newbies, even if they've been here a few months, just don't put together avatars that make you stop and go "wow that's nice". xD While there are those select few that really surprise you, it can take a while to get to that point. And I know what you mean, I come across those avatars sometimes. xD
You're really good at them, sometimes I can't be happy with simple avatars, so that's something you've got over me. xD I can never make a simple one that I like haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:56 am
Yokies

Yeah, I'm not sure what will either. xD That would be really obnoxious though haha, and they've got to be inside to service the people who chose them. emotion_awesome What is funny though, that two gas stations on the same street were having a heavy competition when gas prices were really high, and one of them put their prices down literally just by one cent, and EVERYONE was at theirs. XD
It also depends on what kind of artist, and from the looks of both designs of his gym, he's crazy. xD Yeah, he can definitely be tough!

Well, some people can still be on here for years and can't make anything "decent". xD Though it's usually a good marker to tell if the person has been here for a while, because you're right, most newbies, even if they've been here a few months, just don't put together avatars that make you stop and go "wow that's nice". xD While there are those select few that really surprise you, it can take a while to get to that point. And I know what you mean, I come across those avatars sometimes. xD
You're really good at them, sometimes I can't be happy with simple avatars, so that's something you've got over me. xD I can never make a simple one that I like haha.

User Image User Image

That could happen, particularly in times of cost-cutting activities. People just want to save more, so even if it's just a one-cent decrease in price, to the minds of the people, that's still a decrease in price so they'll flock that store.

Well, haven't really seen one who's like that. There are ones that are pretty old but still looks *meh*, but they're just playing down at the moment because they're tired of their avis. Well, maybe that's just a reason? Haha rofl
      Thanks. I guess we're both good at our own "fields of expertise" when it comes to avi creation. But I won't deny that I used to think that having overly dressed avatars are really pretty.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:53 am
Louisa Iris

I suppose, but in the end, you're wasting gas just sitting there waiting to get in line with everyone else, so I would think that one cent wouldn't matter much, because you're losing even more than you'd gain by waiting in line like everyone else. I'd just go where no one is if it were one cent more. xD

That's true with a lot of older users as well. They don't really care about making "wow" avatars anymore and just make whatever they feel like haha. You know, like piling on all the old MC's and stuff like that and calling it an avatar. xD
You're welcome. c: It's alright, I went though that time as well. I think we just all go through the same times in avatar making before we get to a point where we really start to love what we do, and then when other people do too haha.

Have you seen Ninfia? o: New Eeveelution!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:12 am
Yokies

I suppose, but in the end, you're wasting gas just sitting there waiting to get in line with everyone else, so I would think that one cent wouldn't matter much, because you're losing even more than you'd gain by waiting in line like everyone else. I'd just go where no one is if it were one cent more. xD

That's true with a lot of older users as well. They don't really care about making "wow" avatars anymore and just make whatever they feel like haha. You know, like piling on all the old MC's and stuff like that and calling it an avatar. xD
You're welcome. c: It's alright, I went though that time as well. I think we just all go through the same times in avatar making before we get to a point where we really start to love what we do, and then when other people do too haha.

Have you seen Ninfia? o: New Eeveelution!

User Image User Image

That is true. Actually, if left alone, that's exactly what the market does to try and bring back everything into balance. However, it does take a longer time before that happens, that's why the government steps in to speeds things up.

I know what you mean. I once tried randomly choosing items from my inventory then put them all together, just to see how it would look like. I just ended up with my saved outfits rofl
      True, it's like some kind of slow evolution that we're going through. I guess you could say that with the 3 years that I've been here, I'm in the mid-evolution stage now xD

I searched for her after you told me. OH MY GOODNESS!! She's so cute~! xD What type is she?? Awww.... I want her in my team crying Although for some reason, she reminds me of Skyla...

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:13 am
User Image User Image

Oh, happy valentine's day~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:44 pm
Louisa Iris

Yeah, for it to happen naturally it would take some time, so people have to step in to make it happen, at least quicker. xD

That can happen as well, you make an avatar that is pretty much what you've already worn, and you're like "what the heck" haha.
I think it's easy for you to decipher when stage you're in rather than other people. It's funny to think of it as an evolution of sorts. xD

People aren't sure as there is no official word on it, but many are leaning towards the Flying-type. You're right, it does resemble Skyla, that's part of the reason why people think it's Flying. xD Also the ribbons kind of make you think that, and both it's Japanese and English names can be derived from things that have to do with the sky.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too. c:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 pm
Hi everyone !  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:24 pm
XxAriaxX

Hi, how are you?

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games