Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☾Fantasy/Mythology
Larcasia: Fire vs Sea /General Fantasy/Open :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:39 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❀⊰ The next morning the maids came to wake Tamlen up. As usuall, they were cautios around him, knowing that he had a bit of a temper. But suprizingly he acted rather mild toward him today. After they'd left, he quickly dressed and was just about to leave his room when a thought occured to him. he walked over to a bookshelf and grabbed a certain book. Then he ran to Akari's room. And by ran i mean walked swiftly. Running would look to suspicious.. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Last night Akari somehow manage to fall asleep, and by now she had already woke up. The sun always rises from the Fire kingdom, it was still dark here in Sea kingdom by the time she opens her eye.
She would usually do an early training, but since she have nothing to do here, she just stretches her body.
Not long after that, she heard someone coming into the room, she thought that it was a guard and quickly climbs back to her bed where she should be chained.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen carefully looked around before walking into her room. He smiled at his lover. "I told you I'd come first thing." he said playfully as he held out the book. "I brought something for you.. I figured you'd be kinda bored in here.. I can always bring more if you want them." He said shyly. This book in particular was a story about Arlen Hibitstuku. Arlen was a Fire Kingdom warrior who fell in love with a maid in the Sea Kingdom. He'd sacrificed his life in his own home to be with her in hers, and eventually rose to a high position in the Sea Kingdom Army. He had been discovered as being from the Fire Kingdom, and assumed a spy. His lover- and by then wife- ran to the the king of the time and pleaded for his life to be spared. He eventually agrees- on the condition that the two move away from this kingdom and are never seen here again. It is assumed that they then lived a happy life in the wilderness. Tamlen's mother had been so moved by the story that she had actually named Tamlen after the main character. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"a-ah Len, thank god it's you", she said as she peeks out while still hiding under the blanket.
She noticed a book in Len's hand, her face perked up. "oh, you got me something to read? Thank you!" , she said happily as she receive the book from him. She began reading the book, she stopped on one page already guessing what might happen to the main character, and she was right, he fell in love with the Sea kingdom girl.

A smile appears on her face. "well, what do you know? The gods decided to repeat the history...", she said and chuckled.
She flips most of the pages and skipped to the last pages, reading the end of the story.
She nodded, understanding how the story ends. "guess what, Len?", she look at him with a smile, "we're going to rewrite this story!". .

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:04 pm
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen watched happily as Akari read the storybook that his mother had always read to him. He laughed at the irony of his namesake. He looked at her curiously as she spoke again. "What do you mean?" he asked, confused. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:06 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"This part says that Arlen and the maid live happily in the wilderness and was never to be seen again", she pointed to a part of the book. "right now we're somehow experiencing an exact event of this story, but i'm not going to let it end the same way" she smiled with spirit to him.
"I'm not only going to stop the war, i'm going to bring our nation together", she nodded in determination. Of course as silly as it sounded, they would probably need a miracle to do that, but who knows? they might just get it.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:29 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen looked at her, a bit shocked at first. He held both her hands and kneeled. "Akari.." he began. "Were you anybody else, I'd call you crazy for even thinking that." He told her. "But since I love you so much.. I'm still calling you crazy." He grinned. "But at the same time I couldn't agree more. It's about time our two nations settled their differences. It's about time we were untited" He told her. He stood up and held her head as he kissed her deeper. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari shrugged on his word, "maybe i *am* crazy, but that will be better than doing wars for the rest our nation's life, doesn't it?", she laughed.
"besides, we have a high position to make it come true...you are the prince after all, and i am also a princess...at least that will get us somewhere than getting our head cut off", she holds her neck with a somehow disgusted face.
She blushed at his sudden kiss, but she didn't go against it and kiss him back, although she did pull back first.
"I-idiot, what if someone sees us!?, her face blushes even more as she pulled back from him.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen laughed. "Considering that we both have hearing better than that of normal humans.. I'm not really worried about someone walking in on us.. And besides, there are no windows here. This is the palace hospital, but it's rarely ever used because usually when someone gets sick, it's me. And I usually just stay in my room.." He explained. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:50 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

"hnnnn.....", she crossed her arms together, looking at him curiously, "i see...so you too can get sick,huh?", she chuckled, teasing him.
"i understand that we have better hearing and all...but your guards are kinda...uhh...how do i say this...pesky?" she shrugged and raised one of her eyebrows.
"i know that they're just doing their job, but still...I don't really notice my surrounding that much when i'm with you", she looked away as she blushed.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:16 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen blushed as she teased him. "Well, yes.. The guards annoy me sometimes too... It's kind of weird always having someone near you like that.. It's like.. I never really get to go anywhere alone.. I'm watched like a hawk.." He said with a bit of sadness. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari smiled, but that smile was showing how she understand Len's feeling.
"Hey Len...do you want to take a stroll in the Fire kingdom?", she grinned at him, "Of course by Fire kingdom I meant in the castle. You can always use a disguise, and you won't be suspected as long as you stick with me". She know that it would be a bit risky for her to leave the Sea kingdom right now, but she thought it would be great if Len can go someplace he never been.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:17 am
Ƭαмℓɛи Ѳcαƨιиια

Prince of Sea
Ԁɹ ı u ɔ ǝ o ɟ Sǝ ɐ

❀⊰ Tamlen smiled. "I'd... Love that." he said. Then he looked to the door. "Hold on a moment.. I have an idea that may keep us from being discovered.." He left the room for a moment and cast a spell right outside the door. Then he came back in and locked it. "There..." He said turning to her. "That spell will cause anyone who comes too close to the door to forget what they were doing... I only know two people who it won't work on. One's my magic teacher.. He's on the other side of the Kingdom right now. The other is my father.. We'll just have to hope he doesn't find a reason to come down here.." He told her. ⊱❀

akari_kirishima

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:48 am
User Image
Δκαяι Ƙιяιƨнιмα

Akari stood still for a moment and sighed, "really?...none of us remember such handy spells when we really need them?", she almost facepalmed.
"anyways, let's not waste any time", she smiled and reached his hand. "are you sure you're up to going into a portal?", she asked in worry, remembering that for some people, it might cause nausea.

Atlantean Stalker

akari_kirishima

Ruthless Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
☾Fantasy/Mythology

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash