Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew glared at Jax. Had he just told him to Keep it together?! Andrew slapped Jax hard, and walked to sit alone in his own corner of the room. He rocked back and fourth, looking rather crazy. His hair was standing crazily, and his eyes were a dark sea of misery.
Cameron yawned, and realized he was alone. Something told him Andrew was in trouble, or... was trouble. He tugged the IV's free form his arm, and stood to his feet. He held tight to the bed, his legs nearly giving out. He used the wall, and began to wobble down the hall in search of the boys.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: NO! *slap*}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:33 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax sat shocked on his place after Andrew had slapped him. He did not expect that. His mind had reacted to the hit, but it took his body several seconds to react to the pain. He gently placed a hand on his cheek. Ouch... Jax looked over at Andrew as he sat in his own little corner, rocking back and forth. His drunk mind told him to get over to him and try to calm him down, but he didn't want to get hit an other time. But did Jax listen to that? Nope. He got his pants on and walked over to Andrew and sat down in front of him. He held out one of his hands. "Sorry if I said something.." he said. He didn't like to see the boy like this, even though he himself was like this from time to time.

OOC;; AWH!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew looked up at Jax. His eye was twitching, and he was mumbling to himself. His eyes were blood shot, and he twiddled a scaplel between his fingers.

Cameron continued to woddle down the halls, looking for Andrew. He saw a windowless closet, and peeked in. Sure enough, there was Andrew. But... Jax was with him? Cam noticed that Jax's face had a bruise, and Andrew held a deadly sharp scalpel. "Andrew! No!" he said, trying to woddle over to them. He made it about halfway, when his legs gave out. He collapsed to the floor with a soft thud.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cammie to the rescue!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax kept holding his hand out. "Andrew... Give me the scalpel" he said as calmly as he could, even though was too drunk (or too high or a bit of both?) to actually be calm. Everything was spinning. Jax didn't react to the sound of Cameron's voice. Well he did, but he just didn't care. Not now at least. He had to keep his eyes on Andrew. He soon figured out though, that Andrew wasn't going to give him the scalpel, so instead of waiting for it, he stretched out to get it from him. Not that it was the safest thing to do, but...hey! He's drunk! And high!

OOC;; -Insert fanfare here-  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew glared at Jax. Why was he taking the shiny?! This was his shiny! He had found it! He stabbed the sharp end into Jax's arm, then pulled it out with a twisting jerk. He brought the blade close to his face, investigating the blood. It wasn't shiny anymore! He threw it hard, not even noticing when it stuck in the ground just milimetres from his brother. He looked around, and saw another one on the shelf! So many shinies!

Cameron squealed when the blade nearly hit him. He used all his strength to get on his hands and knees, then attempted to crawl. He made it another half way, then collapsed in a heap. His breath was off, and his head was spinning.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Cammie to the rescue!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:45 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax gave away a painful cry as Andrew stabbed him in the arm, but even more as he pulled it out. God damn that hurt! Like...too ******** much! He held his hand over the bleeding wound. But covering it didn't give much, since the blood kept pouring through his fingers.

Jax kept a close watch on Andrew. He wasn't going to let the boy hurt himself in anyway. Jax looked over at Cameron for a second and then back at Andrew. Followed his eyes - an other scalpel. Jax carefully got to his feet so that he could be ready if Andrew got any ideas of running away, hurting himself or even stab Jax again if he tried to take the next scalpel away.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew stared at the scalpel. He noticed Jax watching him and smiled. He took the blade and sliced a few times on his wrist. He looked up as if anticipating his reaction. "something wrong Jaspsks? Am I a bad little boy?" he asked in a seemingly sexual voice. He sliced a few more times, then licked the blood from the blade.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Nighty night!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:01 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax just kept his eye on Andrew, even though he cut himself. He asked Jax if he thought he was a bad boy before licking the blood of the blade. Jax's sight was blurry but he still managed to keep a close eye on the boy. "Yes, Andrew. Give me the scalpel now" he said and let go of his bleeding arm to grab the scalpel and take it from Andrew. He didn't want him to hurt himself more.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:36 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew glared at Jax. Why was he trying to take it?! "NO! It is mine! Get your own!" he screamed. He sliced downward into Jax's arm again, leaving a trail of blood. Andrew turned his other wrist, and began slicing away at it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Nighty night!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:43 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Andrew cut Jax's arm again as he tried to take the scalpel away from the boy. Got told to get his own. Jax tried not to react to the pain and the blood. He was starting to get really pissed off by now, so he grabbed a scalpel as well and cut deep into his left wrist and held that hand out to Andrew, letting him see the blood and what he had done to himself. "Give my the ******** scalpel, Andrew!" he almost screamed at him, sounding threatening. He never got angry, but when he did, he got really angry. But due to the fast loss of blood, he was starting to feel somewhat dizzy.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew watched as Jax cut himself. Then he yelled. Andrew looked up at him, tears filling his eyes. Why was Jax yelling?! Oh right, the scalpel. Andrew threw it across the room and cried out, "There! Are you ******** happy?! Now, they can kill me, and I can't stop 'em!" He waved, as though indicating an army of evil-doers coming at him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: }}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Finally Andrew gave up the scalpel by throwing it away. His eyes were tearing up and said that they could kill him now that he didn't have that scalpel. Jax grabbed a hold of Andrew's wrists and stared into his eyes. "There is no one here that's trying to ******** kill you! No one! The only one who might kill you is you!" he said. After staring into Andrew's eyes for a while, he let go of the boy and turned around. He kicked the scalpel out of the way as he walked away from both Andrew and Cameron. He needed to be alone. Needed to calm down.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew stared at Jax. He was so angry! That was it! His muddled brain reasoned that Jax was the one trying to kill him! Why else would he be so angry?! Andrew snatched a long syringe of greenish liquid and stabbed it into the man's leg.

Cameron managed to join the other two. He gently pulled the needle free from Jax's leg and slapped Andrew. "No! No Andrew! Do not let this control you!" he said logically. He pulled his twin into his arms, embracing him. He had ridden out many of these drug-plagued nightmares, and he would do it again.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax had barely gotten three meters from Andrew before he felt a sting in his leg. What the..!? Jax gave away a small cry of the sudden pain. When he looked down he saw a long syringe in his leg! It hurt like hell due to the length of it. Even before Jax could remove it himself, Cameron was there to remove it. He did it as gently as he could and slapped his brother and tried to talk to him. Jax just looked at the twins, seeing it all in a blur. Jax leaned against a wall for a second before standing up straight again. He was dizzy. Really dizzy. He grabbed a jar of pills from one of the shelves and put it in the pocket of the pants and shakily left the room. Needed to calm down. And perhaps lay down.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:25 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew cried into his brother. He hated what the drugs did, but he kept doing them!

Cameron looked up to see Jax leaving. With a bottle of pills. "Oh no. Put them down. Right now." he said sternly. He wasn't in the mood to deal with one, and especially not two drug-addled men. He grabbed Jax's wrist and pulled him to the floor and pulled him into his warm embrace.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out