Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
who the ******** are you people anyway. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anghared Starwing

Generous Shapeshifter

6,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:20 am
Thank you for the invite!

I'm Anghared, in my early thirties. I work at home as a costumer/jewler, and I love reading, anime, monster movies (aka 'Things-eating-people' movies) and art. I am taking college courses online, and working for my Business Administration Associates degree. I have a cranky fifteen year old cat, and two purebred Chinese Crested Powderpuffs. I dogsit during the day, for my two, my mom's two, and my aunt's dog. And sometimes for our friend's three dogs, too. I love making friends, even though I'm generally very shy. If I 'hit and run' post, it's because I only worked up enough courage for that post, or I can't figure out what I want to say. Or, I'm having trouble spelling. I am mildly dyslexic, and a perfectionist, so the backspace key is my best friend.

.....and this is one of my longest posts ever. redface *hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm
Thank you for the invite.

Most of my real life is a closely guarded secret, but I can say that I usually post (ok, so I usually lurk) from my job working as bookkeeper and co-owner of a family business (an antiques shop) that my parents and I run.

I've been posting and lurking Gaia on and off since July of '03. My current favorite thing to do around here is play Booty Grab, and I'm hoping to invest some of that grabbed gold into some new fishies for my own tank soon.

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

Teatreat

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm
Hello I'm Teatreat. I'm 24 and a part time college student as well as a night cashier at a pet-store.I'm the mama of two ferrets (Milo and Zoe), a cat(George), an Australian Shepherd (Chance) and a Betta (Elixir). I am usually online during the week day, since I work primarily weekends. What else to say about myself.... I am currently going to school to get my certificate in book keeping, after spending four years getting my BA in English education only to realize I don't like teaching in the public school system. Hmm that's about it. Oh I like sunset walks on the beach, anime, and turn style video games.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:03 pm
Thanks for the invite! heart

Hi everyone, I'm Saira, and somehow I've reached my mid-twenties without noticing the years go by.

Unlike a lot of clever people here, I'm currently a disreputable, jobless, college-drop-out pirate but only because of health issues. When my health's better, I intend to fix at least one of those...

I am a complete e-bookworm, and will read almost anything from any genre, all I ask it that it's written well. Or sometimes just approximately spell-checked. As well as reading too much, I also draw too much and follow too many webcomics.

Um... and when I'm not sure about what to type I tend to ramble and then end posts abruptly. Like this :3  

Sairalinde Telemnar

Star Seeker

8,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Nithiel

Moonlight Healer

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:05 pm
Thanks for the invitation! I'm surprised you found me. I'm a high level lurker here. I access Gaia every day since 2004 but I almost never post something.

I'm a Brazilian girl that loves games! I love them so much I decided to quit the area I graduated in college (Biomedicine) to work with games. I'm currently Head of Products in one of the largest game publisher companies in Brazil/LatAm. We focus mainly in Social Games but we'll expand this year to MMO's.

I'm engaged and will get married on April 12th. We have a cat and a dog. My skin is veeery pale and I have long black hair. I can't dance samba, I can't play soccer and I'm not a fan of Carnival. Yes, I'm a strange Brazilian.

I love Pterodactyls.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 pm
Thanks for the invite. <3
You'll realize what a mistake that was soon enough.
emotion_awesome

I'm Taylor, a first year Nursing student. I've been lurking the GCD for a few years now. Not posting for even longer.
I recently quit my job taking reservations for limos/airport shuttles so I have a lot more time on my hands.
Annnnnnd... I have no idea what else should go here.

So, nice to meet all of you, and hope to see you around.  

seemingly routine

Shirtless Shapeshifter

10,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Heckler 50

bluealaris

King Lunatic

19,525 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:36 pm
Hey Everyone, I'm Blue. I'm 25, I worked as a designer/QA in advertising and now I'm working freelance and trying to break into the gaming industry in San Francisco. I have 2 pure white cats that I saved from a dumpster and love/hate. I like to paint in watercolors, read horrible fanfiction, float around on Gaia, and write stories.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:49 pm
I don't do anything.
Hey there! I'm a 23 year old female living in BC Canada, I have an adorable Crowntail Betta fish and a bunch of neighbourhood cats I've befriended, and an outdoor aviary currently containing a bunch of Zebra finches and one canary. I think that may be why I have so many cat friends.

I appreciate the invite, thanks!  

Chixen

Sweet Witch

Udoli

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:55 pm

20 year old jobless community college student of New York who has no idea where my life is heading. Before entering college I was going to be a pre-vet, but I was too dumb and unmotivated to do all that science and math. Now I just wait for this last semester so I can get my AA in general studies and see what the heck Manhattan may offer for a bum like me. I like to waste my life on Tumblr, play video games like pokemon, and watch silly youtube videos.
I hope someday I'll make something useful of myself, or at least find out what I'm truly good at.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:11 pm
Thanks for the invite!

I'm 24 and recently moved from SoCal to San Antonio, TX. I'm currently job searching, and I intern at Antarctic Press with my friends/roommates. We're currently the only three girls working there. emotion_awesome  

Anya Mori

Wheezing Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

Zolcrailtis

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:25 pm
Thanks for the invite. Even out of lurking, I never thought I would be found since I'm mostly invisible. xD

Well, I'm a Puerto Rican guy still living in Puerto Rico. I love video games, reading, dancing, thinking about everything even stupid stuff, writing, eating A LOT and still not fat. Ahaha. Just a down to earth person, who is nice and sweet, also annoying at times. I am now doing my second semester of University and can't wait what the second year will bring. Gonna study Computer Programming. And, I love to dress my avatar, so muuuuuuuuuuuch, but once I like an avi I stay with it, mostly a week.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm
Thanks for the invite. =P

Well, I'm 23 and I currently live in BC, Canada. I'm Filipino, yet people usually mistaken me to be any other Asian BUT Filipino. I've been on Gaia since 2003. I studied in game design, but I've been working on music recently.

IRL, I'm mostly known for my thick, long hair. At times, I really want to cut it. Especially when I go to the Philippines. It's just that I don't know what kind of hairstyle I should have. Everyone I know, with the exception of my girlfriend, wants me to keep it long. Whatever the case, I end up becoming that guy who cosplays characters with long black hair. (I have worn a wig for short haired characters, though.)

Razumi Yazura

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500

fiddlesticks89

6,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:07 pm
Why, thank you for the invite. It was a pleasant surprise when I logged in tonight.

Let's see. You want to know what I do. I don't know if I should tell you. Well, OK. I'll confide in you. Come here. Closer. Closer.

I save the world from annihilation on a daily basis from mutant vampires from outer space! eek

I kid. I kid! emotion_awesome Although, that would be pretty cool! In reality, I'm just a normal, down-to-earth person who's trying to finish school and get a career going. Besides lurking here or there on Gaia, I also like to do a number of normal, down-to-earth things, among them playing video games and reading. I live in good ol' New England--Boston, Massachusetts, if you want to get exact. Now, I won't reveal my age, but I will say that I'm young enough to be called a kid by thirty-year-old's. wink I'm pretty glad this place exists. It's funny because I was just thinking about how boring the GCD has been as of late. End of rant. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:17 pm
I've gotta tell you, when I saw the invite, I first went "WTF is this". It's like I thought I was being punk'd or something. But seriously though, thanks for the invite. <3

ANYWHO, I'm 19 and currently in college going for a major in English (creative writing option). I dunno what the hell I'll do after that, but eh... maybe I'll try to be a copy editor or something. I'm still looking into it. Other than that, I'm just a lazy couch potato of a girl who spends her time surfing the Internet, writing stories, and playing Pokémon.

I've been on Gaia since 2005 with a hell of a lot of hiatuses in between, and started stalking lurking the GCD around maybe... 2006 or 2007? Either one. I don't post much, so no worries if you don't recognize me. XD  

Freya Caelum

Ruthless Sophomore

Armageddon Majesty

Winged Angler

24,850 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:01 pm
Thankyou for inviting me, congrats on spotting me, haha! <3

Well, I'm Amy. I'm 19 years old, from Melbourne in Australia, and about to start university, studying photography~ I work in Mexican fast food also, I don't hate it but it's not quite what I want to do in life. XDD

As for Gaia, I've been here since 2007 when I was 15. I've had numerous quest threads and art requests (I just finished questing 500 free pieces of art, lolol), at the moment I have a quest thread questing a few fairly pricey items (in my sig ;D).. I'm part of another amazing guild that I'm actually the captain of currently, so I'm there a lot too. ^___^

I'm online a lot, so feel free to say hi! I'm fairly friendly. xD I'll try be as active as possible here!

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff