Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands

Yep that was Shayna. David turned to look at her as she sat down next to him. "Nop it was just a lucky guess." he told her. "I don't know too many who would sneak up behind me so I just want with the first logical guess." he added with a smile. Just then the game started. It looked like Slytherin had the quaffle but Hufflepuff had spotted the snitch first. "Let's go Hufflepuff!" David cheered along with his girlfriend. "Knock there perfect streak right out of the park." he added. David wanted nothing more than for Slytherin to lose at least one game this year and this was the last chance.

With: Shayna

Quidditch Position: Reserve Seeker
List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Weeee!! Last game!.

User Image

Shayna's eyes snapped to his face as he said that there were others he could have guessed."Who else would you have guessed?" She asked quizzically as she soon turned her eyes back to the game to see the Hufflepuff seeker locate the snitch. It almost made her giddy just watching. She had really hoped to be able to play this year, but that's okay. She smiled before turning her brown eyes back to the boy next to her. She was slightly jealous that there could have been someone else's name guessed.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David didn't mean to startle her with that news. He wasn't even sure if they would they just seemed to be the type. "There's only two other people I could think would do that. Serafina being one and my sister being the other." he told her. "Although I don't know if Serafina could sneak that quiet." he added trying to make Shayna feel better. He didn't want her thinking something was going on between them because there wasn't anything. Him and Serafina were just friends.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with No one in the Quidditch A stands and wondering Weeee!! Last game!.

User Image

Shayna's eyelids lowered before she nodded and turned back to the game."You know, I haven't seen Serafina in awhile..." She said curiously. She was dropping the subject of others he could have guessed. At least for awhile. Her mind was saying 'good because he is mine.' and to emphasize her thoughts she put her hand imbetween one of his arms and his body so that she was holding one of his arms.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:09 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

Shayna's was right he hadn't see Serafina in a while. "I haven't either." he agreed. David wondered where she could have disappeared too. He hadn't even seen a hair of her since the beginning of the year. In truth it was actually the game that he lost for Gryffindor that he saw her last. "I wonder where she could have disappeared too." he said as he watched continued to watch the game. David looked over at Shayna as she wrapped her arm around his. It seemed even a Ravenclaw could have a jealous side.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna's looked over."I've seen Xavier around... Hmmm maybe he would know? Or Yvette ya know. They were all friends too right?" She said trying not to look like she was jealous. She wasn't going to admit it, she vowed. It wasn't going to happen.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:54 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth finally sat down after cheering her lungs to death. She flopped with a sigh, and finally took note of Romy sitting beside her. She turned her head to face him, flipping her hair out of her face and over her shoulder. "Hey, Romy. Of course I'm ready. I haven't missed a game yet. I think I'm doing pretty well as a fan, don't you say? Plus, I get to watch this one with one of my best friends." She smiled, and poked his arm right back. The game was on, and Hufflepuff had already spotted the Snitch. Tobi hadn't aimed at anyone yet, but no one had aimed at him either, so Anna couldn't complain. She always worried about her friend when he played this sport. What if he got seriously injured? Or maimed? Or died?! Gah! Why couldn't he be in the newspaper like she and Bradley were instead? The worst thing that could happen to him there was a paper cut. The girl sighed, lost in thought.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:48 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"He might know... though I don't see him around." David said as he looked around for him. "Yeah I think they did, I noticed Yvette mostly hangs by herself so I'm not too sure." he explained. "But I don't see her either so I guess we won't be getting any answers..." he added wishing someone was around that could tell him where Serafina had disappeared too.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:34 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna nodded."Maybe we should go on a search for her after the game." She said watching as the Slytherin Seeker saw the snitch. She kind of found Belle to be like Shina. Shina had this grace to her when she was flying, while Belle seemed kind of cocky but still kind of graceful. Although she vowed that next year she would find some way to help her team beat Slythering and the other teams next year.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea." David agreed. Besides it would give them something to do after the game. "So who do you think will catch the snitch first Hufflepuff or Slytherin?" he asked her. David himself was quite fond of Belle and her flying skill so he could see her catching it but he wasn't sure if she'd catch it first.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:09 pm
shabatha
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna looked at the two Seekers who had now both seen the snitch. It had taken Belle a lot longer to find it than Ariana."I'm not sure. Belle took quite a long time to see the snitch. I guess we will know in a minute whether either catches it." She said watching the golden orb and the two Seekers on it's tail. She had been practicing and so it was a bit easier to see the golden orb.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:23 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearReserve SeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy smiled up at Anna, then nodded along with her words. "You're doing perfectly well as a fan. See? Because of your cheering, Gryffindor did... erm.... better than last season?" He tried, sounding a bit awkward. when she said how happy she was to watch the game with one of her best friends, his instinct reaction was to look around him. A few seconds later, realization dawned on him. His mouth opened in a small "o" of surprise, then his cheeks went a bit pink. He was glad she was distracted by the game, so she wouldn't be focused entirely on him. Not like in the corridor... A shiver went down his spine as he remembered her powerful words. To try and distract them both, he followed her gaze. Tobi. Of course she was watching him! The perceptive teen noticed the worry in her eyes, and attempted to assuage it. "Anna, Tobi'll be fine. Have you seen Heather? Green hair or no, she'll protect him. Trust me. I've been hit by her!"

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
Second Year

David was watching the game and not shortly after Shayna spoke Ariana caught the snitch. "Nice job Hufflepuff!" he called out happily. "Looks like Hufflepuff won the last game of the season." he said happily. His sister should be happy about that. Besides at least Slytherin didn't win all their games.

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:38 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageXUser Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do
The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it
Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Annabeth grinned at him. She didn't know why, but it meant a lot to have his approval. Especially to hear that she helped the team in some way. She turned to watch the game, jumping up to cheer as Tobi expertly blocked a shot and sent his Bludger smashing into Dominic. "Wicked shot, Tobi!" she called, clapping her hands and whooping and hollering about. She sat back down in time to hear Romy speak again. She turned to face him. "I know he'll be alright. I just worry about him. He's one of my best friends, like a brother really, and... I don't know. It's my job to worry about him, and Bradley too, if photography is a dangerous profession." Anna giggled to herself, and turned back to the game. In that short minute or two she spent talking to Romy, the game had ended. Hufflepuff had won the match! She jumped up again, this time dragging Romulus up with her to cheer. "Yay! They won! They beat Slytherin! In record time, too!" the girl squealed, taking both of Romy's hands and bouncing around like she was spring-loaded. She was trying to get her friend to hop around in glee with her, but she doubted he would. Still, she kept on grinning and laughing and, well, bouncing as she cheered for the Hufflepuff team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow
We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead
If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:17 pm
User Image
User ImageGryffindorThird YearReserve SeekerWriterPureblood

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door—
"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more."

Romy pondered for a moment, when Anna said she worried over her friends, if that meant she watched out for him too. Sort of like... a guardian angel... or, at least, a guardian author! He looked up to see, indeed, that Hufflepuff had won. He blushed red when Anna grabbed his hands, but he awkwardly hopped up and down with her. "See? I told you they could do it!" He smiled a bit, getting dizzy from the hopping. Romy planted his feet firmly, then pulled the girl, by her hands, in for a tight hug. He offered no reason, but released her after a few seconds. That was the normal time for a hug, yes?

Wearing

And the Raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted—Nevermore!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games