Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Professor Tahiri rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch PRactice Field
What am I doing? Re-joining the Quidditch team.
What am I thinking? I'm so going to die...

Katrina winced as this time is was Cain taking a shot at her. She closed her mind, trying to focus on the quaffle solely. Ari is counting on you Kat, she thought to herself and lunged for the quaffle.

Out of Character
Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +5 (Shot blocking)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Quidditch PRactice Field
What am I doing? Re-joining the Quidditch team.
What am I thinking? I'm so going to die...

Katrina felt her fingertips graze the ball and immediately thought the boy's shot had gone in. Then she felt the quaffle hit her and looked up, surprised to see it in her lap. She had hit the quaffle just enough that it hit the outside of the ring and bounced back. She smiled, realizing she had blocked the shot. Smiling widely, she tossed the ball back to Cain.

Out of Character
Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +5 (Shot blocking)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Great Catch, Hold the Line
Lives: Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 am
User Image

Captain:
Heather Hawthorn

Vice Captain:
Ariana Hawthorne

Chasers:
Cain Justox
Jane Doyle
Dhylan Nolynn

Beaters:
Heather Hawthorn
Tobi Fallrein

Keeper:
Katrina Varren

Seeker:
Ariana Hawthorne

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:21 pm
❝And all the roads we have to walk are winding; And all the lights that lead us there are blinding❞

❝There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how❞

❝Because maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me; And after all, you're my wonderwall❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ Sᴛᴇᴠɪᴀ Hᴀᴡᴛʜᴏʀɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
▬▬▬ Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ ▬▬▬ Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ ▬▬▬ Hᴀʟғʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ▬▬▬ Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬ Jᴜsᴛ Mᴇ Aɴᴅ Mʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ ▬▬▬

❝Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ lugged the Quidditch equipment onto the field with ease. After last year's little epidemic and her unnatural body shape, the teen had gotten right on track with eating right and building back her muscle. Now, she was nearly back to normal. Setting out the old barrel filled with padding and guards for every part of the body imaginable, she was finally ready for the players. In one hand, her trusty bat, the worn wood soft against the skin of her palm. In the other, her new broom, a shiny Silver Arrow. The silver and black broom glistened in the bright sunlight, seeming to sparkle every time the girl moved it. Around her arm was her Captain band. She had grown comfortable with her position, more than last year for sure. The field was set, and she was ready. Now all she needed were people to tryout.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❝Backbeat, the word was on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:31 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Quidditch Pitch // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, geez... Okay, I can do this, I'm a good flyer, I can do this...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide walked onto the field, dressed in a T-Shirt and jeans, her entire body brimming with nervous adrenaline. She was so nervous, it was almost all she could do to keep walking. She clutched her new broom, an Oakshaft79, so tightly her knuckles were white. It didn't relieve her nerves any when she realized she was the first to arrive, other than Heather, the captain. She blushed and offered a small wave to the older girl, ducking her head a bit. She hoped someone else arrived soon; she didn't need all the attention on her right now. She'd bolt. If there were others, that would be much less nerve-wracking.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Seventh YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William walked onto the pitch, seeing heather for the first time in awhile. She had probably not liked him all too much, nor trusted him, but it as okay. William betrayed her trust, by not showing up to that game, but William had something happen to him that was almost unbearable for him to deal with. His uncle, his second father, had died, from natural occurences, which is what the presses said, but William thought maybe it was something else, something deeper, but he honestly was too sure. He couldn't believe it to be honest and it was still a touchy subject, even as he thought about it now.

"Heather...I'm sorry. I'm sorry I abandoned the team last year. Unfortunately, my uncle had died last year before that game and I was an absolute mess. I couldn't think, I didn't care anymore. My uncle was like my second father and when I realized he was gone, all I did was stay in bed that day," he said, finally telling her the truth. He had never told her what had gone down. He knew last year she would've never listened because obvious annoyance marked her attitude towards him. He hoped that she allowed him to play.

"If you truly do not want me to play, tell me now. Tell me to and I will turn around and leave. And I will not hold anything against you either," he said finally, giving her the choice.

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Steele Thompson III

Hufflepuff|5th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele walked onto the pitch, knowing he probably was just about hated by everyone here, but since Katrina was gone, he figured he should try to get back on the team. It would be a fight of course, because unfortunately, Heather probably didn't think much of him at all. And he was okay with that. She didn't have to think much of him. If he was the only keeper, he had to play. He really did want to be good, but he felt that he would never have a chance again to be good.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana walked onto the pitch, broom in hand. Although she asked Steele to tryout, she was still surprised to see him actually come out. "Hi!" she exclaimed, waving at whoever showed up so far. Noticing Adalaide Blythe, the Vice Captain for the Hufflepuff team smiled at her. It was good to see new players. The team would always need extras if there were too many to form a a complete team.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:28 pm
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi walked onto the pitch in her training gear, school broom held over his shoulder and a bat in his other hand. He was completely ready for Quidditch season this year having roped Al into helping him practice in the summer when they weren't just lazing about. Spotting the normal group and another older girl he'd seen at their table he jogged over to Heather his normal grin in place. "Hey guys!" he said in greeting.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell came out onto the Quidditch field hoping she hadn't missed anything before letting out a sigh of relief when she saw that everyone was still on the ground. She took a seat in the lower section of the bleachers and began waving her small yellow flag to get Ada's attention. She hadn't known her shy friend was trying out until she told her! She hadn't even known she held an interest! "Good luck Ada!" she called out.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Ada Pride! | Where: Quidditch field | With: no one| Thoughts: Go Ada go! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 8:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Fifth YearHufflepuffSeekerVice CaptainPrefect

Ariana smiled at Tobi when he jogged over and greeted the hopefuls. "Hi, Tobi!" she exclaimed with a smile. That was when she heard a girl call out to Adalaide. Out of curiosity, the redhead turned to see where it came from. When she noticed who it was, Ariana smiled at Nell and waved. After all, she was the sister of the woman who was seeing Ari's brother. She didn't know if she could call them boyfriend and girlfriend yet, but they definitely did have the potential.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Format by MissMoony13

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 pm
'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia walked onto the pitch, nervously fidgeting with her clothes. She wasn't so sure she'd be good at this, but she had wanted to try out for the team ever since she was little. She blinked, spotting Ada and ran over to the older girl, hugging her tightly. Seeing a friendly face also trying out made her feel a bit better about her endeavors.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:46 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Quidditch Pitch // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Heatherspaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, geez... Okay, I can do this, I'm a good flyer, I can do this...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

User Image

Ada felt rather awkward, standing there while an older boy tried to talk his way back onto the team... she shuffled her feet awkwardly, feeling like an intruder in the conversation. When others started to arrive, she felt a little less so, but not by much. When an older girl smiled at her, she responded with a nervous half-smile and a half-hearted wave. It might seem a bit rude, but if she'd tried to be more enthusiastic her hand would've shook. She didn't need them all to see how nervous she was. When Nell showed up and called out to wish her luck, she blushed. She didn't think anyone else was trying out, she was fairly certain everyone else was already on the team... which made her feel so nervous she thought she might pass out. She wanted to go talk to Nell, but she was afraid that if she did, she might not come back onto the field. The feeling diminished, however so slightly, when Olyvia ran up and hugged her. She smiled widely at the girl, still blushing from her own nerves. "Are you trying out, too, Lyv?" Oh, please let Olyvia be trying out. Please let her not be the only new player present, please!

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:50 am

OLYVIA CATLIN

Wearing

This time don't need another perfect lie. My God, amazing how we got this far. It's like we're chasing all those stars

❀●•♪ђufflepuff ❀●•♪ђalf ๒lood❀●•♪ғirst ұear❀●•♪

User Image User Image
Olyvia nodded at Ada's question, smiling slightly, even through her nervousness. She was terrified that this would go really badly. She blinked and glanced around looking at everyone that was trying out. With this many people she wondered if she would even get a spot on the team... probably not but she was only a first year so that was okay. "Yeah I'm trying out." She said, glancing up at Ada and smiling widely. "Mitchy never mentioned that you play Quidditch! I could've accosted you into teaching me how if I'd known....." She paused and giggled, her mind floating to Mitchy's attempts at teaching her how to play. Sure teaching her how to fly had been easy. Michelle was a fantastic flyer, but the white haired Slytherin had never played a day of Quidditch in her life, so that was a bit more of an adventure.

OOC:...

I've been on the brink, so I'm gonna give all my secrets away

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
Fouth YearHufflepuffChaserPureBlood

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl walked onto the Pitch, a half-smile on his face. Blue eyes sparkled under the guise of happiness as the teen walked over to his Captain. "Nice day, eh, Quaffle?" His smile deepened when he resurrected the old nickname. The blond seemed a bit frazzled, and Dhyl didn't want her to be stressed. He wasn't Captain or Vice, but at the very least he could help out. He had been on the team since his First Year, given that he dearly loved the sport, but perhaps the onyx haired boy was just learning the true value of teamwork. Hufflepuff had the smallest team, so they needed to be the most tight-knit. Isn't that how stuff like this works? His over-calculating mind was whirring away, something he, and probably only he, could handle at a constant fast pace.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{OoC~}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games