Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:31 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He chuckled, but not at what she said he was in his own world right now. "You think you trouble," he laughed, "each scar holds a story and each story gets worst than the other till they end at this one for now." He pointed to the scar right above his heart, "How... I... ARGH," he screamed. "No one cares about me no one loves me," he screamed punching the ground, but then he stopped laid his head on his balled up fist and cried in deep sobs.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:29 am
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

Hugging the dog in her arms, she walked around the school, hoping for someone to talk to her somehow but it seems that it isn't working.

Toy Train Driver

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:35 pm
"I will love you forevermore."and kissed her again.
(Please somebody else join us it's a little awkard.)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm
Kaccee smiled never leave me, i'd be incomplete without you  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 pm
hello man dude
"I will love you forevermore."and kissed her again.
(Please somebody else join us it's a little awkard.)

(lmao i would but i stuck in warehouse)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

Annabelle hums herself a song to keep herself occupied. "Why do i get bored so easily?" She asked herself. Heaving a depressed sigh, Annabelle walks around the school once again, finding for something interesting to see or do.

Toy Train Driver

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:25 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki placed her hand on the back of his shoulder. "Hey.. Don't say that.. I'm sure plenty of people care about you. And even if they don't, I care. I don't want anyone to feel like this.. ever." She paused. "And by trouble, I just mean that I don't have full control over my transformations yet. That means I might suddenly grow a tail while walking down the street. I'm working on that issue, and trying to put the past behind me. Maybe you should try to forget the past too. All this hurt.. Just let it fall away." Tsuki ran her hand over the scars on his back. Then she sat and hugged him, resting her face on his back and putting one arm around his shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He laughed still crying, "The last person who cared for me died by the her own family's hands, because she pushed me out the way and took most of the blow." He pointed at the deepest scar that was from his waist to his shoulder. "This is all I got and she died," he cried more, "probably the only person who loved me and she died protecting me. It's a shame why would someone want to die for me." He grow his wings and wrapped them around his so no one could see him.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:33 pm
"And me without you."As they kissed as if the world were ending all around them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 am
Katyanna was seeing reeling images in every side. It's as if, I'm running waaayyyy too fast! , she thought. She knows how to handle this one. She just saw her friend, Annabelle, walking with her dog. She smiled. Then, as she passed by them she grab hold of Annabelle and said, "Let's have some fun!". As she skidded to a stop, they were in the peak of Mt. Everest.

(((OOC: I'm back! Sorry belle's! smile )))  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:31 am
Tsuki

User Image

"I.." Tsuki didn't know what to say. It wasn't like she could just come out and say she loved him. She wasn't sure. I do feel something... I just don't know what it is yet.. He is cute.. And he seems nice.. But he's.. She stared at his wings. Then she forced her way between them, spreading them apart so she could see him. "Look. You're a nice person. You're cute. And I'm sure she loved you with all her heart. People die for others because they love them. And you are loved, so don't even play that game." She added a very light growl, showing that she was serious.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hughes, who had been outside the door listening the entire time, flung open the door, walked over to Ryuu, grabbed Ryuu by his neck and hoisted him off the ground, then stared into Ryuu's eyes with his hardened blood red eyes and said in a growl "You think she gave her life to protect you so that you could wallow in your own misfortune? No. She gave her life so that you could live. Wallowing in self-pity is not living."

After having said this, Hughes dropped Ryuu, whose throat was thoroughly bruised in the shape of a human-shaped hand, though there were also five puncture marks where the fingertips were. "Now, stop wallowing and get up. I hate seeing strong people act weak before me. It's degrading."

After all of this was over, one could see that Hughes's hair had grown longer, white wolf-like ears had emerged from his head, his nails had enlarged and become serrated, his teeth had enlarged and also become serrated and he had grown a long, silky white tail.

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:32 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stood up and wabbeled a bit. He looked at Tsuki and said, "I lo.....," he fell to the floor the marks on his throat had healed, but he was still weak. He wrapped himself in his wing and passed out, finishing his sentence to Tsuki, "...ve you Tsuki." He had just meet her and didn't know why he said it, but he did now.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:26 pm
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki instinctively finished the transformation to a full wolf form. She stood over both of them and growled down at the new wolf guy. She held an oversized knife in one of her massive paw-like hands. She snarled at him, fur raised on the back of her neck and tail waving angrily. Her bright green eyes shifted from Ryuu to the wolf and back. She watched Ryuu fall, then stood in front of him protectively. She didn't fully understand why, but she wanted to keep him safe. "Who are you..?"  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image

Lobo, the Mad Wolf.

Hughes, seemingly unimpressed by Tsuki's size, completed his transformation to his werewolf form and stood about ten to twelve feet tall, his silver fur glistening in the light. "To whom does it concern?" his deep voice boomed, rumbling the ground as he spoke. Hughes still had his Tripp pants on while he was in this form, though his shirt had been torn to shreds. A deep X-shaped scar was now visible on his chest now that his shirt had been removed. His eyes were now a mixture of a hard blood red color and a dark, violent indigo color.

((OoC: Don't mind what the werewolf is doing in the picture or the dragon on his left pant leg or the dragon tat on his right shoulder.))

♫ Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? ♫

• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas