Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm
User ImageOriax looked up as Jason entered the room smiling at the other. "Of course..." he said a bit confused as he stood taking the other's hand. Allowing himself to be led to the room. "Whats wrong?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:23 pm
User Image

User Image

"Its nothing, I am just worried about you Oriax," he said sitting on the bed. He gently touched his cheek, looking to him with a worried look. "You have become really tired lately my love...what is going on," he asked looking into his eyes. "You used to fight me on making you stay or babying you...now you just don't seem to care."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:26 pm
User ImageOriax leaned into the caress. "I don't know. Its not like I haven't been sleeping well." he stated. "I've just been tired. I just don't see the point in fighting you on making me stay if I feel tired any way. Its like I felt when I was carrying Lucy but later into it." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm
User Image

User Image

Nodding softly, he touched his stomach and scanned him. "You don't look pregnant...then again these types of spells aren't always the best way to tell," he said with a sigh. He touched his cheek before pulling him into a hug. "I am worried about you Oriax...Lucy is worried about you as well."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:24 pm
User ImageOriax gave a soft smile."I was kinda hoping I would be then at least we could add to our family and I would have an explanation." Oriax stated softly. He was relieved when the other pulled him into a hug. "Lucy has noticed...I must be getting tired more often than I thought." Oriax stated.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image

User Image

"I hope you are..we should be able to tell in a few weeks," he said softly before giving him a loving kiss. "For now rest with our daughter while I go hunt alright...when I get back I will do a few more tests on you just to make sure you aren't sick of anything else alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 pm
User Image"I hope so too." Oriax stated hopefully. "I will rest, and await your return." Oriax stated giving the other a kiss before laying within their bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

User Image

Smiling at the kiss, he pulled the sheets over him before he went to gather his things. Leaving the cabin, he was gone for about an hour before he returned. He noticed without Oriax, it was allot harder but he was still able to catch three rabbits; which he was proud of. Setting them down in the kitchen, he put his things down before he went to go check on his family.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:04 am
User ImageLucy was no longer in her room when Jason arrived home. Instead she could be found curled up in Oriax's arm as they both slept. Oriax held her gently but close. It was hard to tell if he had carried her in or if she had entered the bed herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 am
User Image

User Image

Seeing this, he couldn't help but give a gentle smile. "My two loves," he said softly. Sitting on the side of the bed, he moved some stray hair from Lucy's face before before looking to Oriax. "Love...I am back," he whispered gently, trying his best not to wake the small girl.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 am
User ImageOriax stirred softly when Jason sat on the bed but his subconscious recognized his lover. Violet eyes opened at the others voice. "Welcome back..." he greeted sleepily.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:40 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing he was still tired, he was more worried at this fact. "I finished hunting and was about to go into town for Lucy's snack. Why don't you transform into a ferret and sleep around my neck," he asked, knowing something was wrong with his love.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:50 am
User Image"I suppose we should rouse her for the trip then." Oriax said sitting up. "You want me to sleep all the way into town? Haven't I just taken a nap?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:06 am
User Image

User Image

"I think you might be sick so I just want you to get as much sleep as you can," he whispered softly to him. "I will only wake you if I need to alright...so please rest to get better."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 am
User Image "You think i'm ill?" Oriax questioned a bit surprised. He also felt a bit of fear knowing that he may be sick. It would explain why he was so tired when he wasn't carrying again but daemons rarely got sick because they could change forms into something that did not contract that illness. If a daemon was sick it generally was something quite dangerous. He nodded when the other said he wanted him to rest as much as possible. "Alright but how are we going to know if I am sick?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games