Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:25 pm
Hamato Donatello

"I'm more worried about you than him." he said as he stood and started to check her over.
"Help him first. These wounds won't heal."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:35 am
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I'm more worried about you than him." he said as he stood and started to check her over.

Danni: "Wont!? How come!?" he asked.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:12 pm
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I don't know. Rini was the one who did this to me." She then falls forward on Danni. "The wounds won't even close either."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:27 pm
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"I don't know. Rini was the one who did this to me." She then falls forward on Danni. "The wounds won't even close either."

Danni: "I'll getcha back home, Beautiful. Come on." he said as he picked her up bridal style.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

Danni: "I'll getcha back home, Beautiful. Come on." he said as he picked her up bridal style.
"What about Raph? We can't leave him like that..." She said before resting her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"What about Raph? We can't leave him like that..." She said before resting her head on his shoulder.

"Why not? It's his fault all of this started. If it wasn't for him, Xena wouldn't have gone into one of her fits and hurt Rini, then Rini wouldn't have pulled out the Loc Nar on us." he stated crossly.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Why not? It's his fault all of this started. If it wasn't for him, Xena wouldn't have gone into one of her fits and hurt Rini, then Rini wouldn't have pulled out the Loc Nar on us." he stated crossly.
"Please help him, Danni. How can we be sure if it wasn't something Rini did that caused her to snap?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:47 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Hamato Donatello

"Please help him, Danni. How can we be sure if it wasn't something Rini did that caused her to snap?"

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine." he said before heaving a sigh and setting her down. He then picked Raph up and threw him over his shoulder in a fireman carry before then picking Sirea back up and taring a rift back to his domain.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:57 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine." he said before heaving a sigh and setting her down. He then picked Raph up and threw him over his shoulder in a fireman carry before then picking Sirea back up and taring a rift back to his domain.
"Thanks, love." She said before closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Thanks, love." She said before closing her eyes.

Danni: "Anything for you." he said. Once through the rift he would drop Raph onto a couch and take Sirea up to their room so she could rest.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:51 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Anything for you." he said. Once through the rift he would drop Raph onto a couch and take Sirea up to their room so she could rest.
Sirea: "I'm glad that you weren't killed like before." She murmured. She was still losing blood as Danni carried her up to their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:23 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Sirea: "I'm glad that you weren't killed like before." She murmured. She was still losing blood as Danni carried her up to their room.

Danni: "Yeah, but this time, I'm worried about you." he said as he laid her on their bed and started to try and heal her wounds.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:28 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Yeah, but this time, I'm worried about you." he said as he laid her on their bed and started to try and heal her wounds.
Sirea: She watches Danni attempt to heal her wounds, but it seems they weren't healing at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Sirea: She watches Danni attempt to heal her wounds, but it seems they weren't healing at all.

"Dammit! I guess I'll have to find Rini." he growled.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:42 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Dammit! I guess I'll have to find Rini." he growled.
Sirea: "Just be careful. I don't want you to get killed again." She said before reaching to touch his cheek.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff