Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:51 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji appeared in the window of her kages office and seemed to be smoking a pipe as she looked at him with a straight look on her face. "My aren't you always a busy one..." she said as she watched the other adviser leave the chamber. Fuji was letting in the cold air from outside so she quickly stepped in dusted the snow off her rear and closed the window as she than walked up to the Yukikage's desk and stood next to it looked at the Yukikage. "You should relax a bit more, or you may fry your brain from over working..." she said as she was teasing him and about how he was always working and seemed to be having less fun every day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka stood there and watched the whole event unfold with the boy getting in everyone's breasts and looked down with a sigh as she waited there like she didnt do anything wrong "Umm should I just keep standing here?" she said looking at the kage getting angry at the boy and said "OH my name is Ayuka Himigi nice to meet you mam" she said in response to the woman
Chakra Pool: 275

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm
iOath
((Uh...Your hand was never on her chest. xD Tsukuyomi "teleported" in between you two, so your hand would have been on his chest.))
[[I Know I Was Referring To You]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:01 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"AYUKA!" Tsukuyomi yelled as loud as he could, trying his best to startle the girl. "Listen to me when I'm talking to you. And yes, I was talking to you. I want you to make sure that the oni boy is watched at all times. I don't care how you do it or who you use to do it, just make sure that the person doing the watching is responsible. So...not that monk guy. Got it?" He sighed after saying all of that and slowly let the rasengan/hahonryuu dissipate into the air.

"Hello, Fuji-san. I'd love to relax, but I can't until I make sure that this village is squared away. By the looks of these genin, we're far from it." He said the last part quietly, so the girl couldn't hear. "Get going, Ayuka. I don't want to leave that blight upon my village unattended."

iOath

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Auyka was startled a bit as she heard him "what man" she said running out the door to look for the drunken fool as she thought *now I have to watch the fool to arg* as she grew angry and left following the man as she grinned after coming up with an idea as she left following him
Chakra Pool: 275

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

((CONFUSED))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:18 pm
((Kicked Skye out of the office, then sent Ayuka on a mission to keep tabs on him. Fuji and Rikuto, the other adviser, are the only ones left.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain rose a eyerow at a hole in the kage's door and it was open still so he stepped into view. Rubbing the back of his head. "Hey Kage-sama, your favorite monk is here~ Hi Riku, looking as beautiful as ever with your hair. Oi! These genin these days are crazy, how could a kid drink and it be legal??" He bowed to the kage, then Riku and then stood straight. Of course he had learned that those boobs of Riku were not ment for him, but she also seemed a bit angery so he had better hurry cause so did the kage.

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Don't you mean my only monk?" He plopped back into his chair, stressed out from the two genin. "You know, before I became the Yukikage, my hair was black." His sarcastic tone made it obvious that he was only joking, but he was only trying to convey a sense of how stressed out he had been since he became the Yukikage.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He stroked his chin slowely, then chuckeled a bit. "Thats why I'm your favorite monk...anyway I came to tell you I'll be away for a week or so...gotta do some training and grab a cool style I can't get here. If you have anything you want from me then I would like to know now..." He smiled to him then noticed something, no not his hair, something else. "I pray you have a growth spurt kage-sama! Someone could mistake Riku as the kage..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

iOath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

"Yeah, and I pray you get out of my village. I give you permission to do whatever you just said. Just don't do anything that would jeopardize the well-being of me or the village. I don't like cleaning up messes." With that, He simply motioned for the jounin to go away. "If that's all, then you're dismissed."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He smiled and bowed again. "I don't cause messes that I can't clean up myself, but I hope this village is still intact with that drunk genin running around! Cya!" He smirked and blew a non-gayish kiss to both Riku and the kage. He walked off to the gates with one last word before he was gone.] "Have fun Shorty-sama!"

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:51 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku waved a hand dismissively or perhaps it was to knock away Monk's air kiss. She watched him leave with a smile though Silly Monk hasn't changed at all in the past year. Maybe gotten more old man like but... she looked over at Fuji as the other stood with the kage Well now that she's here... "Kage-san? I'd like to follow up on a friend of mine, Matsu? Have you seen him?"

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

Now the only ones left were Tsukuyomi and his advisers. "Ah, peace. This is how the last year should have been..." He leaned back in his chair, content with the lack of noise. "Matsu? Ah, yes. Matsu..." He had been gathering information on the man for the past year, as there had been no record of him. I guess he really has lost his memory. I wonder if anyone else knows who he really is. Should I tell her? He turned his head slightly and looked at Rikuto. "The truth is..." There was a long pause. "I haven't seen him. If you want, you can go look for him. He should be somewhere in the village." His hand went up and motioned for her to leave. "After you're done catching up with him, bring him to me. I need to speak with him."

iOath

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

"Thank you, Kage-san." Riku bowed and then in turn bowed to Fuji "I'll take my leave then." she walked out with a relaxed face but his pause had made her think the Kage was keeping something from her Its not like it really matters...whatever happens, I'll decide for myself what to believe. she sighed and then took off at a mild sprint once she was outside.

((Exits...Dojo))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games