Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 pm
The Blackstones

Drae
Drae looked around the Village. He had never been here before. He tightened his sweatshirt and leaned against a brick wall, his father looking through a window.

Marvin
Marvin Blackstone stood in fascination, looking through the shop windows at what was inside. He hadn't been here since he was 17, and he already missed it after two minutes of being there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:04 pm
((Your layout was stretching the page. I took the liberty of cutting it down. Please fix it for future posts. - VT))

Ɉɑȡϵɳ (Ɉɑȡε) Șɑȴȴɨɲɠ
User Image
..........-...........
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jaden hopped out of his families all black Rolls-Royce Phantom coupe and took a deep breath trying to take in all of his surroundings. It was the first time he had been to Hogsmeade even though his father was just here for business the weekend beforehand. He began to walk away from the car when he heard a rough voice call out behind him.
"Jaden"
Jade turned his head to see the old man he watched for a second as the man turned his portly body to face him. The man leaned against the car and looked up with his beady little eye's just outside of his bulbous nose then said
"Young master you know you are not supposed to leave my sights while we are here in town..."
When the man was done he pulled out a rag from his jackets pocket and began to cough phlegm into it. Jade just looked at him in disgust then said

"Ok Sanders I will stay around but you better keep up I am not going to slow down just because you are old."
He then proceeded down the cobbled roads and looked around at all the shops even though they were not looking very appealing turning his head a few times to see if Sanders was still nearby. When the idea hit
'I should see the Shrieking Shack maby the old man won't be able to keep up.'

Walking faster then before he made his way to the sign that told him he was heading in the right direction.
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈Ω◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
Jadens Theme

kcbeach28

Original Dabbler

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:26 pm
Drae Blackstone
Drae saw a kid walk buy, looking determined. Drae slowly started to follow him. He was bored.

((OOC_ the whole url thing on face claim is being annoying so my posts will be kinda spacey, sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Walking the streets of Hogsmede, Heather was accompanied by Remy. As she listened to the clicking of her heels on the walkway, she thought about the past few days. Her sister had been in the hospital, recovering from a freak attack in the forest. Now, she was so different. Her blue eyes that had been so familiar to Heather were now a deep golden color, her red and gold braces that flashed when she smiled were gone and replaced with perfectly straight teeth, her glasses had vanished and the girl had 20-20 vision now. And the biggest change of all: Remy was no longer human, but a werewolf. When Heather heard the news of this change, she nearly collapsed to the floor. Instead, she collapsed onto Remy's hospital bed, sobbing and holding her sister like she would never see her again. But she was wrong, and here she was, walking with the blonde third year through the streets of Hogsmede. "Where do you wanna go first, Rem? This is your 'out-of-the-hospital" celebration trip, so you get to pick." she said to the brunette, linking their arms together at the elbow. There were several places Heather wanted to go, like the art shop and the tea shop, but if Remy didn't want to go there, then she would come back another day. Today was all about spending time with her best friend.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:56 pm
A domesticated girl that's all you ask of me
Darling it is no joke, this is lycanthropy
The moon's awake now with eyes wide open
My body's craving, so feed the hungry.

I've been devoting myself to you Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday
Not getting enough retribution or decent incentives to keep me at it
I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office
So I'm gonna go somewhere cozy to get me a lover
And tell you all about it.

User Image
User Image
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Werewolf

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled lightly at her sister. This was the girl who had been her very best friend for years. She linked her arm through Heather's, smiling all the while. "How about the Artist's Palette? You know? The art shoppe?" she asked, wanting to go get some new paintbrushes and such. She could use the money she'd been saving back for a fancy new broom. "Oh! Guess what Jayden gave me?!" she asked excitedly, her voice in a squeal. She hadn't told Heather about her new Firebolt II: Attack. Heather would be so excited!

»-(¯`v´¯)

Sitting across a bar, staring right at her prey
It's going well so far, she's gonna get her way
Nocturnal creatures are not so prudent
The moon's my teacher, and I'm her student.

To locate the single men, I got on me a special radar
And the fire department hotline in case I get in trouble later
Not looking for cute little divos or rich city guys that just want to enjoy
But having a very good time and behave very bad in the arms of a boy.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather strolled, arm in arm, with Remy. This had been one of the few days when they were actually able to hang out with each other like they used to. And Heather loved it. "Sure. I've been wanting to stop in there and get some new supplies. And you'll need some things for your art class, yeah?" she replied. Her wallet didn't have a lot of money in it, but it had enough for a day of shopping and having fun. Tips at the shop had been pretty good during the summer, but she had put most of the money into her savings account for her broom. "What did Jayden give you? Besides the Vice Captain spot." she asked, gently shoving her sister with her shoulder. How could Remy keep that from her? Word gets around the castle faster than a Cornish pixie.

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:24 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy giggled at Heather. Of course she already knew that Rem had been made Vice-Captain. She had her broom case slung over her shoulder, just like always. She stopped at a bench, unlocked the case, and lifted her new Firebolt. "You like it?! It's Jayden's Firebolt II: Attack! And all he wanted for it was my CleanSweep!" she said, gently petting the broom. A pile of loose change tumbled inside the case, all her savings from the urge to get a firebolt. She had quite a bit of money piled back, and she gave half of it to Heather. "Lets go! Art beckons!"

»-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
But suddenly, suddenly

But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn

Heather blinked several times, her mouth in an O shape, as Remy showed her the broom. A Firebolt 2: Attack?! "Holy chiz that is awesome." she said before closing her mouth. Remy gave her a small pouch of money, to which she just looked at it, and handed it back to her. "This is yours. I have money. I'll be fine. Let's go to the shop." she said with a small smile. She continued walking, searching for the shop they were hunting for. Finally, she spotted it. "There it is!" she exclaimed. She ran towards it, her boots clicking with every step.
-Exit to Artist's Pallet-

Wearing

I'm young, and I am free
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm

User Image
User Image

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy took her money back with a sigh. She rolled her eyes and followed after her sister. She beat Heather to the door, breathing fine, even though she sprinted. She opened the door, and held it open. "After you!" she said with a smile.
~Exit to Artist's Palette~

Wearing

»-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 pm
User Image

User Image

The vampire was outside the store, leaning against the wall right beside the door. He could hear every word they exchanged, his senses on fire from the recent feeding. The wind blew snow around him, and he crossed his arms to keep his shirt from flapping madly around him. He hadn't even had time to throw on a jacket to look "normal". Ah well, he thought. At least he was able to save a friend. Sort of.

He kicked at the snow on the ground, surprised at how high it had managed to get. Casually, he dug through the snow. Had Christmas come and gone yet? Time seemed to slip away from his grasp every day. From the snow's depths, he pulled out a good sized rock and tossed it up in the air.

Jack waited until Cinq came out, standing there and playing with the rock patiently.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Nothing, really.
What I'm doing: Playing with a rock
Who I'm with: Myself
Where I am: Hogsmeade

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Ghoul and Ghost Studies Professor
Flying Instructor
Former Hufflepuff

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

"I'm here," Cinq casually stated. Although it was freezing outside, Cinq could see his breath slowly disappear as time passed. Had his body temperature dropped so low so quickly? The sky was dark and solemn, just like his mood for the time being. Even his attempts to cheer himself up was futile. Well, at least he was alive. Kind of. Well, not really. He sighed, realizing that his body temperature was probably close, if not the same, as the coldness of the night.

Cinq still felt like he just got trampled by a hoard of cows though. He didn't want to do anything right now, just sit and rest. Though he knew that it probably wasn't an option.

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky."
~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

"Hold this," Jack cautiously placed the stone in Cinq's hands, watching to see how much control the vampire would not have. It was a common practice (or so he was told) to measure how much training the fledgling would need. If Cinq shattered the stone in his hand, then it was clear that he had no control of his strength. If the stone stayed intact, even with a few cracks, then the fledgling had some control.

Jack wondered how in control Cinq would be. The better in control, the sooner he could return to his wife and family. He'd still have to practice with smaller, weaker objects until he could hold them without fear of destroying them. Practice and time.

He would still have to teach him how to feed and hunt, on top of this. But this was the first step. Cinq needed to control his abilities.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Control your strength...
What I'm doing: Watching Cinq and the rock
Who I'm with: Cinq

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Flying Instructor
Former Hufflepuff

A rock? Why did Cinq need to hold it? Did it hold some special meaning or something? Either way, he got his answer when the rock, in his hand, cracked. "Well this can't be good," Cinq said. If the hard and unyielding rock could easily be broken by simply holding it, God knows what would happen if Cinq held something much more fragile. So that was why Jack didn't want him to touch Anna. This was going to be a lot harder than it seems, but then again, the transition between life and death was never easy, even from human to ghost.

"I wonder..." Cinq began. "If simply holding the rock could result in this," He analyzed the many cracks and lines of the rock. "Why doesn't the ground underneath our feet crater in? I mean, each step we take must have more force than simply holding something."

~Amelia Earhart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:19 am
User Image

User Image

"A good point," Jack laughed, taking the stone and tossing it over his shoulder into the snow. It plopped into the depths of the whiteness, leaving a good sized hole in the snow where it descended. It was no longer any use to them. All that Cinq had to do was learn to control his vampire strength a little more.

The fledgling's question stumped him though. It was something he could not explain, and he had never really thought of it before. Perhaps the ground was sturdier than they gave it credit for? Jack didn't know for sure. Would Strike even know the answer to this question? Jack was sure that if anyone knew, it would be Strike.

He glanced around and then cleared his throat, "We should return to the castle. I left some students in detention waiting for my return," Jack placed an arm around Cinq and began walking back up towards the castle, "Vampires can move faster than humans. You should try it. Don't worry, I'll keep up," he smirked, looking up at the sky then back to Cinq.

Currently...
What I'm thinking: Let's get back
What I'm doing: Walking back with Cinq
Who I'm with: Cinq

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
Cinq Moreau
User Image
Flying Instructor
Former Hufflepuff

It still felt weird to Cinq that he could do so much damage to a rock. To him, he was holding the piece of Earth like he normally would. This would take some getting use to, but humans were adaptive. He wasn't sure whether the same ability applied to vampire fledglings though.

Considering how Jack moved from the doorway to in front of Cinq in the blink of an eye, the fledgling wasn't surprised when he heard that vampires could move faster than humans. "I hope I won't crash into someone's house or a tree," he said. He instinctively took a deep breath and started taking larger and larger steps, feeling as if he was speeding through the streets of Hogsmeade faster than before.

{Exit to Quad}

~Amelia Earhart

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games