• Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

It hit her that she had addressed Raph by the way she knew him in her world. "That's not what I meant...." She soon was pulled to the ground by whatever was controlling them. Michelle struggled to stand as much as possible but wasn't able to move

Suddenly everything would go black for the three, but it wasn't as if they were unconscious because the next second things started to turn bright white, then misty until everything come back into focus and they would find themselves strapped down to tables in what looked like a very bright, white, and sterile hospital room.
Xena: After everything had came back into focus, she notices that they were in some sort of hospital room. Yet another illusion? She thought to herself as she tries to move her right arm. Are they going to continue these mind games until they bring me back to Dagon?

Cop: "No. This is not an illusion. All of the rest was. Just something to keep you occupied while we did what needed to be done." he said smiling sadistically. "Ever since you got sick, Xena, we've had you. We were able to capture your friends soon after. They never knew. They were unconscious and brought here. All of it has been an illusion up until this moment."
Xena: She pins her ears back. "And how do I know what you say is true?"

Cop: "That's the fun of it. You'll never know what's up from down until it's too late. Which reminds me, it's much too late. You are the bride of Dagon. And it wont be long before he claims you." he said as the bed Xena was on turned vertical and two handles attached to a set on the ceiling so the bed would hang there. After that a whole in the floor would open up to show a deep pit where tentacles were sneaking up it to claim it's new prize. "Don't try any of your ghost powers. They don't work in this room. So long, Mrs. Dagon. I'll see you again later. Some of you anyway." he said with a dark chuckle before leaving the room.
Xena: "You people are sick." She snarls a bit as the bed turned vertical. She then looks down to see the hole in the floor before her eyes widen when she notices the tentacles. Her ears perk up when she heard the cop speak then shoots a glare at him as he left the room. She then attempts to phase through the bed, as if to see if what the cop said was true.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Xena: After everything had came back into focus, she notices that they were in some sort of hospital room. Yet another illusion? She thought to herself as she tries to move her right arm. Are they going to continue these mind games until they bring me back to Dagon?

Cop: "No. This is not an illusion. All of the rest was. Just something to keep you occupied while we did what needed to be done." he said smiling sadistically. "Ever since you got sick, Xena, we've had you. We were able to capture your friends soon after. They never knew. They were unconscious and brought here. All of it has been an illusion up until this moment."

Cop: "That's the fun of it. You'll never know what's up from down until it's too late. Which reminds me, it's much too late. You are the bride of Dagon. And it wont be long before he claims you." he said as the bed Xena was on turned vertical and two handles attached to a set on the ceiling so the bed would hang there. After that a whole in the floor would open up to show a deep pit where tentacles were sneaking up it to claim it's new prize. "Don't try any of your ghost powers. They don't work in this room. So long, Mrs. Dagon. I'll see you again later. Some of you anyway." he said with a dark chuckle before leaving the room.
Xena: "You people are sick." She snarls a bit as the bed turned vertical. She then looks down to see the hole in the floor before her eyes widen when she notices the tentacles. Her ears perk up when she heard the cop speak then shoots a glare at him as he left the room. She then attempts to phase through the bed, as if to see if what the cop said was true.

Of course it was true so she went no where. A tentacle wrapped around her as another moved towards Michelle having heard her scream Xena's name.

He growled as he struggled with the binds holding him to the bed and tried to think of a way to maybe get Dagon to leave Xena alone. ".....SHE'S NOT PURE!!" He yelled out. "If ya wanted a virgin ya too late ya giant squid!!" he said with a laugh. "Heh. I done took that." he grinned. "Guess that ******** up ya plans, don't it?"  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Of course it was true so she went no where. A tentacle wrapped around her as another moved towards Michelle having heard her scream Xena's name.

He growled as he struggled with the binds holding him to the bed and tried to think of a way to maybe get Dagon to leave Xena alone. ".....SHE'S NOT PURE!!" He yelled out. "If ya wanted a virgin ya too late ya giant squid!!" he said with a laugh. "Heh. I done took that." he grinned. "Guess that ******** up ya plans, don't it?"

Seeing the tentacle heading towards her, she attempted to activate any of her three crystals to see if they would work  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: As the tentacle wrapped around her, she attempts to send an electric shock into the tentacle. "So ghost powers don't work, then how about kitsune power?" Her eyes then widen when she heard Raph. "RAPHAEL!" She yelled as her tail frizzes.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:41 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Seeing the tentacle heading towards her, she attempted to activate any of her three crystals to see if they would work

The silver moon crystal would react to Dagon.

@Xena: He gave her a glare best he could. Then laughed again to keep up the charade. "Yeah! Wooo. Xena's one a them freaky girls. Bout have ta tie er down she'll ware ya out." he said grinning. Holy ******** she's gonna have my head for dinner......

The tentacle released Xena's leg and moved towards where Raph was.

"YO EY EY!! NO HOMO! I don't play that s**t. So don't be comin over here. Think what I said just confirmed I'm inta women." he said hoping that the tentacles had a preference for females too.

The tentacle wrapped around the bed and Raph before then hurling him and the bed across the room and against the wall. It then noticed Michelle and the crystal. As the crystal grew brighter it seemed the tentacles retreated.

Dagon: A moon child? Could this be....? Is what the reptile said true? If so.....I can not take the girl....it would be...unfitting for she is ruined. I am too....a child of the moon. If these are friends of yours and if the reptile was lying to protect, then in honor of our relations, I will have to free you...and will have to investigate the one who was to bring me a female. For if he knew of your moon lineage, then he will be put to death... a voice said in Michelle's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

@Xena: He gave her a glare best he could. Then laughed again to keep up the charade. "Yeah! Wooo. Xena's one a them freaky girls. Bout have ta tie er down she'll ware ya out." he said grinning. Holy ******** she's gonna have my head for dinner......

"YO EY EY!! NO HOMO! I don't play that s**t. So don't be comin over here. Think what I said just confirmed I'm inta women." he said hoping that the tentacles had a preference for females too.

The tentacle wrapped around the bed and Raph before then hurling him and the bed across the room and against the wall. It then noticed Michelle and the crystal. As the crystal grew brighter it seemed the tentacles retreated.

Dagon: A moon child? Could this be....? Is what the reptile said true? If so.....I can not take the girl....it would be...unfitting for she is ruined. I am too....a child of the moon. If these are friends of yours and if the reptile was lying to protect, then in honor of our relations, I will have to free you...and will have to investigate the one who was to bring me a female. For if he knew of your moon lineage, then he will be put to death... a voice said in Michelle's head.
Xena: stressed "How dare you! Have you no shame!?" She then looks down to see the tentacle had released her leg.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:49 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Michelle heard the voice, her eyes having slightly glazed over and a golden crescent appearing on her forehead where her tiara had just been. "It is true. She is my family and he is a friend. He was trying to protect her. As a member of the lunar royal family line, I request that you hold to your word and release us."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:54 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Xena: stressed "How dare you! Have you no shame!?" She then looks down to see the tentacle had released her leg.

"Nope....and no feelin in my nose now either..." he groaned as he had landed against the wall face first and was now on his side pinned between the wall and the bed with his beak still firmly pressed into the wall. "Hate ta say....I deserved this...."

@Michelle: Dagon: Very well, Little Sister. the voice said as the lights in the room flickered and the building shook a little. Then the binds holding Michelle would loosen and Xena';s ghost powers would be effective again.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Nope....and no feelin in my nose now either..." he groaned as he had landed against the wall face first and was now on his side pinned between the wall and the bed with his beak still firmly pressed into the wall. "Hate ta say....I deserved this...."

@Michelle: Dagon: Very well, Little Sister. the voice said as the lights in the room flickered and the building shook a little. Then the binds holding Michelle would loosen and Xena';s ghost powers would be effective again.
Xena: Her eyes change into a greenish color before she then phases through the bed. She would fly over to Raph. "I hope that was a bluff." She said, folding her arms over her chest before glancing over to Michelle, wondering how they got free. "Did she make a deal with Dagon?" She asked as she looks back at Raph.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie

Once she was free, she looked over to Xena and Raph, before her eyes closed and she fell unconscious. The crescent moon still showing on her forehead  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:07 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: Her eyes change into a greenish color before she then phases through the bed. She would fly over to Raph. "I hope that was a bluff." She said, folding her arms over her chest before glancing over to Michelle, wondering how they got free. "Did she make a deal with Dagon?" She asked as she looks back at Raph.

"Yes it was a bluff. What? Ya think I drugged ya an raped ya?! Geeze, Z! Thought ya knew me better than that." he grumbled. "Gonna get me outta this or do I gotta keep kissin this goddamn wall?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:08 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Once she was free, she looked over to Xena and Raph, before her eyes closed and she fell unconscious. The crescent moon still showing on her forehead

"What happened?" he asked since he could only hear the thud Michelle made when she hit the floor.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:11 pm
dark_serena07

Xena: Watching Michelle, she would reach over to take Raph's wrist, attempting to make him intangible to he could phase through the bed. "Michelle had just passed out. I'm not if she had made some kind of deal with Dagon in exchange for our freedom."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:16 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Xena: Watching Michelle, she would reach over to take Raph's wrist, attempting to make him intangible to he could phase through the bed. "Michelle had just passed out. I'm not if she had made some kind of deal with Dagon in exchange for our freedom."
No sign could be heard from Michelle other than an occasional groan as if she were trying to wake up  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Once freed, he stood up rubbing his snout. "Dammit....What happened?" he asked before looking at Xena. "Ya know I didn't mean none a that s**t, right? I wouldn't do anythin ta hurt ya, or ta give ya a bad name. I swear. I couldn't do that ta ya. I......" he shook his head. "Suffice it ta say I'm sorry." he shrugged as he knelt to shake Michelle. "YO! Chell!!! Wake up!"  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff