Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:36 pm
"...epou ejf po nf opx...." She said to him as she placed her hand on his head. She used her healing powers again to heal him, but as he got better, she grew weaker.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:43 pm
*he pulled her hand from his wound as he saw this however the wound was a little smaller and more tolerable. "don't heal me all the way. you need your strength. if you can first aid kit." he asked her to do that for him cause the wound was easier to bandage.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:47 pm
Rosalina

"...fine..." She panted, feeling like she used up all her strength.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:51 pm
(ummm that picture is a little big.) * he slowly got to his feet and wobbled his way over to one of the tactical vehicles that he was found in back in new raccoon city and he went straight to the back hatch door to look for the first aid kit. he was still in some pain but nothing he couldn't handle now thanks to Rosalina.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm
(Sorry, I didn't know it was gonna be that big sweatdrop )

She got up slowly and followed him. "...damn headache..." She muttered.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 pm
(well maybe shrink it to a url.)*he began to take off his his upper armor as he yipped and yelped in pain revealing a scared up torso. he opened the aid kit and he started to treat his wounds.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 pm
(I'll try...)

She pulled out her pain pills and took a few.

"...ugh...now what...?" She said, uneasily.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm
*he winced as he finished disinfecting the wound then instead of bandaging both spots he just bandaged his whole torso with a section of gauze on both wounds and lots of medical tape. he took about 5 to 10 minutes but he bandaged it up. he looked to the armor he was wearing and took all the patches off of it and emptied the pockets. he then went over to one of the other guards and took the upper part of his uniform. once that was done he put all of his stuff in the pockets. he turned to Rosalina as if he missed what she said cause he was preoccupied.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:09 am
MiG smiled weakly at the two. "I'm glad you two... made it..." he said. There was an arm of the Uroboros B.O.W. impaled through his chest, and blood formed a streak on his chin. His BSAA shirt was covered in blood, and in his hands were his H&K P8 and the L.Hawk. He was breathing quite shallowly, then whispered to himself, "This is the third time I'm dying... God damn it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:41 am
*he Rushed over to Mig as with what strength he had. he dragged Mig with his arm over his shoulder, over to the vehicle that had the medical kit "just hold man. your gonna be alright." he said to Mig to reassure him as his Russian accent flared in his words. he set mig down on the flat bed of the H3 tactical vehicle. "that is gonna hurt." he said as he pulled the uroboro's arm out of his chest and immediately began to patch mig up with his medical experience.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 pm
MiG grunted loudly as Nicholai pulled the Uroboros' arm from his chest. "Damn!" shouted MiG as the pain started to subside. Nicholai was pretty good at first-aid, and he was thankful that he met him.

He looked at him then said, "What the hell was Uroboros doing here...? I thought it was contained by BSAA Agents... Could it be that Wesker developed another virus?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:25 pm
*after he finished bandaging up Mig's mid section and he shrugged cause he had no idea why the uroboros were there "I've only herd about them but i've never seen how effective they were." he said as he patted his patch job oh mig's chest. "good as new." he said as his accent continued to flare through his words.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:36 pm
Rosalina's eyes strayed the floor as she was trapped in thought. "....I can't believe I just did that...." She put her hands to her face. "....I'm a monster...I have to get out of here before I seriously hurt anyone...." She pulled out her AK-47 and stormed out of the area.

"...Rose...come on...don't do this..." Alex said, already knowing what she was up to, since she did this before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:53 pm
MiG tapped Nicholai's shoulder then strode to Rosalina. He grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "Where are you going? I thought we were partners." MiG said as he gestured towards Alex and Nicholai and himself.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:45 pm
She grabbed MiG's hand and looked into his eyes. ""We are, and we will always be...but I....need to take care of business first...." She slowly released his hand and flipped her hair.

"Rose, not now, you're gonna...." He shook his head as she dissapeared. "...damn...she always does that when she feels down...."  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff