Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Sora smiled at Noah when he ran over to the white sundress. "Yep that will go really well with her umbrella. Noah lets go pay for this stuff and go, Ok?" She said holding her hand out to take his and they walked over to the register a little distance away from where Cat and Doll were waiting. "Hi we are ready to check out." She said smiling to the cashier and handed her money and took their bags in her other bag. "Cat we are ready." She said and they walked out. "So are you guys ready?" Sora asked looking at the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Tobias should have known that Arc knew things that he didn't. Since Arc was always at those meetings being the trained little pet, they were most definitely talking about these things. Tobias didn't feel too bad about it. After asking Alphonse a question, Arc's face changed a bit. She began to fidget. Tobias could tell that the harness was bothering her wings. "Sit up," he said walking behind the bench. Tobias pulled back her collar and reached down her back, grabbing hold of the harness.Before doing anything else, Tobias whispered, "Take a breath." Then he twsited the harness, setting it straight again.

"There. You should be fine now!" Tobias was also listening to what Alphonse had started talking about his brother. Apparently, the two of them had done a lot of things they shouldn't have in the past. Tobias didn't know how to feel about brothers. There were never any other successful boy experiments like Tobias. There was never a chance for him to have that kind of relationship. Just then, Cat and the others had emerged from the store. Tobias stood, helping Arc up as well. "Everybody ready? Let's not waste time. We don't have much time." Something in Tobias didn't feel right. He didn't know what, but they needed to go.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:02 pm
Arc took in a breathe, and exhaled when Tobias fished her harness. It felt much better this way. Her wings felt cramped up, but she guessed that was just something she’d have to deal with until they weren’t in the public eye so much.

“Well, Alphonse, you could have fooled me. I had no idea you were your brothers brother,” she said, obviously joking with him. “So is your brother waiting for you back at your hometown? Or is he traveling?” she asked.

But by the tone of urgencies she heard in Tobias’ voice as he pulled her up, now wasn’t the time for idle chit chat. That’s when she felt it too. But she knew what this was. It made her feel sick to her stomach. “Agreed, let’s go,” she said.

Arc grabbed both Dolls and Noah’s hand, because they could be more of a target then Sora. “Sora, get close to Cat,” she said, her eyes narrowing into dangerous slights. She almost seemed like the Arc who attacked Sora’s parents a few days back. “Alphonse, why don’t you lead the group to this train station, hmm?” she tried to sound light hearted, but it was difficult to do when she knew what was fallowing them.

Noah looked up at his mothers face. She was sort of scary, and her hand was squeezing his tightly. “M-Mama?” he said, looking up at her as she pulled him along quickly.

“Don’t worry, Sweetheart. Everything is fine,” she said. But everything wasn’t fine. s**t! They were getting closer!

Cat could feel the tension in the air. She had no idea what was going on, but from what she saw in Tobias and Arcs face. This probably wasn’t good. Cat grabbed hold on Sora’s hand. “Come along then. Seems your mother wants to get there as quickly as possible. I don’t blame her! It’s a beautiful place!” she was trying her best to keep up the appearance that everything was fine. She honestly had no idea what was going on. But she didn’t like it.

Doll walked with a quickness as Arc pulled her along, “I sense a sense of urgency in the two of you. Should we be aware of something?” Doll asked. Even she didn’t seem to notice anything wrong. Of course, she was still young, so she really had no idea how to control her powers yet.

“No, no, there’s nothing wrong at all,” she smiled down at the little girl, then down a her son. “I’m just excited to go to our new home! What about the rest of you?” she shouted to the group with a giggle. She was trying her best to keep the distance between them. But it was those two he’d sicked after them. What was her father thinking? Those two were not ready to be out in the open!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse got a weird feeling as well, it made his ears pin back in his hat and made his hair under his clothes stick up. He shivered a bit and then they were off. If they were in trouble, so was he. Alphonse nodded at the command and ran in front of them, he knew this city, Brother and him snuck around alot, sometimes without even being seen.

He darted with them. taking all his short cuts. He was thankful that he remembered all of these. He looked back, smiling as then ran up to the station.

"Sorry about the confusing alleys, but they saved up about 10 minutes of running the public way" He had been holding his hat on his head down the entire time.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:22 pm
"What the hell?" Sora whispered. Was that? No it cant be them. Its too soon... She thought. When they got to the station she walked over to the ticket booth thing and said, "Hi can we have Five adult tickets and two childrens tickets to Rosembul please." She said talking to the person behind the counter. "Ok so Arc can you tell me what the hell just happened?" She asked passing out the tickets. She looked over to the clock on the wall. "Uh just tell me when we get on the train its leaving in a few." Sora said, took Noahs hand and headed off over to the train.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm
Even as they entered the train station Arc could feel their presences coming ever closer to the group. Their tracking skills had improved since she’d last seen them. She looked over to Sora, her eyes still a dangerous stare. Her family was in danger yet again, and she’d returned to that mode. She would protect them. “Everyone get on the train, now!” she shouted. It was obvious now that even she was frightened by what was happening. “Alphonse, take my family with you and find a place on he train far from here!” she said, taking a step forward.

Noah quickly grabbed his mothers hand and pulled her, “Mommy! Where are you going? The train is leaving soon!” Noah said. This was the first time the boy would be on a train. He should be excited, not scared.

Arc bent down on one knee and patted the boy on the head, “Everything is alright, Noah. I need you to go with Cat and the others. Mommy needs to take care of something,” she said, lifting him and handing him to cat.

Cat held Noah with confusion, “What’s going on Arc? Are we in danger?” she said in a whisper. Arc gave her a look that was sort of frightening. So Cat grabbed Dolls hand and lead her onto the train. “You better come find us after all of this is done with,” she told Arc, stepping onto the train. As she did so it jerked, signaling it was about time to move.

Noah began to cry, sensing something was seriously wrong. “Mama! Come o it’s leaving!” he said, pushing away from Cat’s body, trying to reach for his mother.

Arc turned around and kissed her son on the forehead, “Mommy will always come back to you. I promise I’ll be back so, trust me,” she said. Arc looked at Tobias, “Stay with our family. If I don’t…” she stopped, “They need you. Don’t fallow me. Trust me,” and with that, Arc darted off and away from the train.

Doll watched as Arc turned a corner and felt a strange sensation, “How odd,” she mumbled to herself as she walked onto the train and headed for a room.

But Noah was inconsolable. He’d never been away from his mother like this. He wiggled, trying to get away from Cat and fallow his mother as the train started up and began to move, “Mama!! Mamaaa!” he cried, pushing away as best he could.

Cat held onto Noah as best she could, trying to calm him down. She turned to Tobias with a worried look on her face, “She knows what she’s doing, right?”

Arc darted down the streets of the city,, “Good, they’re fallowing me…” she huffed as she turned a corner and into an alley. That’s when she heard them. So they’d caught up with her then? Arc turned to see them. The prefect trackers, “I’m surprised my father allowed you out in public. It’s daylight out. Did anyone see you?” Arc said, backing up against the wall.

“All who saw us were eliminated. An order from the doctor,” Said one of them.

“We have orders to bring you back to the labs,” said the other.

“And the others?” Arc asked, not wanting to hear the answer.

It was silent for a moment before one of them spoke, “Orders are to bring them back. Dead or alive. The breeding project is requested to be alive, if possible. But we need to bring DNZ back no matter what.

Arc frowned with a slight laugh, “That’s my son you’re talking about,” she said, reaching up to her chest. “I understand. But I’m afraid I’ll have to stop you here,” she unclicked her harness and her wings ripped out of her shirt and were at full length, “I can’t allow you to go near my family.”

(( Yaaay! Finally the twins have made it! Oh, here's their image rawr!! ))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:54 am
User Image

Ever since Tobias sensed that danger was coming, he could tell that Arc had followed suit. Through her, the others could tell. For him, everything had turned into a blur. One moment they were standing there, the next, they were dashing through alleyways and taking shortcuts. Alphonse was leading the group to the place called the train station.

Tobias was glad that he knew these streets well. Glad he'd apologized, Tobias stayed in the back of the group to make sure no one was left behind. He'd defend them if need be. As they ran, he began to realize exactly who was coming. The twins. Tobias had never actually seen the twins, but he'd heard a lot about them. They weren't ready to be outside. They were like Doll. Highly unstable. The doctor was insane and desperate for sending them out like this.

Finally, they'd made it to this train station. There were these massive rolling...things that poured smoke from the top. People walked in and out of them when they weren't moving. Sora quickly talked to a person and gave each of them a ticket. Suddenly, Arc forced everyone inside the strange moving thing and went into fight mode. Tobias could tell that they were close and closing in. Noah shouted and cried for his mother to join them, but she didn't. Arc had to fight for what was hers. She had to protect them. Even if that meant going back.

Tobias was not going to let her go alone. Just as he was about to join her, Arc's words stopped him dead in his tracks. “They need you..." It hurt Tobias just as much as it hurt Noah. But he wouldn't show it. His expression hardened. He let her go. The train began to move. Noah screamed for Arc, not wanting her to leave. "Yeah. She does." Tobias answered Cat. Tobias looked at Noah, taking him from Cat. "Stop it, Noah!" he hissed. "Listen to me, kid. Mama's coming back. If she doesn't I'll go get her myself, you hear me? You wanna be a big boy like Toby? You're gonna have to grow up then!"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Arc stared down the pupiless eyes of the twins. They had no names, only serial numbers. But Arc preferred to just call them the twins, like everyone else in the labs. She could sense they’d become stronger the year they’d been secluded from the rest of the experiments. But they were still mindless creatures who only took orders. They had no emotions. This made them stupid. But that’s all they had against them. The larger twin, the yellow stripped one was mixed with a tiger while her sister was a panther. The tiger was larger then a normal human, with metallic like claw that could ripe through flesh with ease. She had pure strength on her side. While her sister was small and thin. She had speed. Arc had flight and fire on her side, along with an individuality.

“This is your final warning. If you resist we will be forced to bring you in by force,” said the smaller one.

Arc grinned, “Then come at me.”

Noah stopped crying and stared at Tobias as he shouted at him. No one had ever yelled at him like that before. Noah stared into Tobias’ eyes and could see that this was hard for him as well. So Noah rubbed away his tears as best he could, even though they were still falling without any sign of stopping. “Okay,” he said in a horse voice.

Cat had to raise an eyebrow at this. She’d never seen someone yell at a four year old for wanting his mother. Of course, she’d never been a parent, so who was she to say what was right and wrong? “Come on everyone, we need to find a place where we’ll be safe,” she said as she felt the train finally start to take off to it’s destination.

Arc’s back slammed up against the wall as the Tiger Twin cut her with her large claws. But she quickly caught herself and spun with her leg out, tripping the larger twin, knocking her on her back. Arc took the opportunity to shoot a fire ball at her, but she dodged it.

That’s when she felt a swift kick in the back of her head. It was the Panther Twin. She lost her balance and fell to the ground face first. But she rolled out of the way, just in time to miss getting kneed in the back by the Tiger Twin. “You’ll have to do better then that!” she shouted with a bloody grin. Arc lifted her wings up and blew a massive gust of air at the two, sending them across the alley and into a bunch of trashcans with a crash. And with a quick pump of her wings she pushed her way towards them, a fist ready.

But she was stopped as a large foot made contact with her gut. She was shocked by this as she staggered back, coughing and holding her gut.

The larger twin pulled herself out of a dented can and walked to Arc on all fours, “Minimal damage is expectable,” she said as her sister made her way out of the mess.

Arc laughed, “That the best you got? Come at me then!” she said, flinging another ball of fire their way. It was snuffed out by a paw with ease. This battle wasn’t over yet.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Tobias never thought he'd have to yell at Noah. He didn't think that yelling at him would work. Oddly enough, it did! Noah stared at Tobias for a long time. He looked so much like his mother, it was scary. This boy had to be protected at all costs. If they were to lose him, Tobias could never forgive himself. He wasn't sure if Arc would ever forgive him.

Bringing the child close to him, Tobias sighed. "Noah, I know this going to be hard. There's a lot of stuff going on that you don't understand. But you have to hang in there. I'm sad too. We're all sad. Like I said, Mama's coming back! I'll go get her if I have to!" he whispered to him. Cat had begun to lead them trough the train, so Tobias followed, Noah in his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

User Image

Alphonse looked around the train, it was a heavily boarded lower class train without private stalls, he really didn't want to do this, expectantly because who they are but, it wouldn't really matter, the lower class military guards on the train wouldn't even get wind of the experiments that were being done. He smiled to the rest of them. Then moved up to Noah and ruffled his hair, smiling. “We're going to get a special spot just for us, Don't you think that sounds nice~?” He nodded to the rest of them, guestering them to follow him.

Al walked up to the front of the Train's car, there was a door there, he knocked at it and waited for a moment, and while he waited, he dug in his side bag. When the man opened the door, he smiled up at him and shown him the state pocket watch between them, so the other passengers couldn't see.

“Hello~ Im the brother of the former state alchemist, Edward Elric, We have a bit of a family emergency and I had to come and get our relatives... and just.. I don't think they can handle being in the normal seating, If there was nobody in the Vip.. That would be very generous of you. If you'd like to verify, I can give you the military number to call too.~” Al smiled up at the man.

The Military guard was just a young adult, he looked fairly new to the military. He just simply nodded and opened the door for them. Letting them all pass. The guard led them down a much quieter hall, that even had a bit of music playing, but the radios that age weren't that good on a moving train, but it was nice enough to be first class, vip. The guard opened a door to the side, relieving a smaller room, with benches on ether side, it was big enough to seat more then 8 so there was plenty of room for everyone.

The guard smiled at them and saluted Alphonse, he saluted back a little. Then the man asked if they'd like anything to accommodate them, Alphonse shook his head. They could eat later, they needed to calm down now.. he knew everyone needed privacy so this was his way of giving back to the group, and letting them know they are safe.

“Well.. We won't really be bothered unless we need something to eat, or drink.”

Then the man left he locked the door and sighed a little, removing his hat. “Ugh.. my ears hurt.. “ he rubbed the bases of his cat ears that were on his head. He sighed a bit again, almost purring..

He hated that Arc had to go by herself... but he understood that.. sometimes his Brother would need to do something on his own to help others.. He looked at the rest of the group, still rubbing his ears.

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:40 pm
Noah allowed himself to be carried into this new place by Tobias. Tobias was right, he needed to grow up fast if he wanted to protect his mother. Even at his age he had a sense that she’d done a lot for him in the past. She’d raised him all on her own, and made sure he was always happy.

Out of habit, the boy stuck his thumb in his mouth to calm himself a bit. His mother constantly told him it would make his teeth crocked, but he never listened. So when the group settled into their private room he sat silently on Tobias’ lap, sucking his thumb.

Cat sighed, practically falling into the chair with her bags, “Oh god…if this is how it’s gonna be for the rest of the trip…” she was obviously joking. But she had to admit her nerves were shot. And she was worried about Arc. Tobias said she knew what she was doing, but how would she find them after this? “So is Arc just going to fallow the train tracks, or something?”

Noah popped his thumb out of his mouth to respond to Cat, “Mommy always knows where I am,” he said simply. He noticed that Alphonse was taking off his hat. When he saw he had ears similar to his own, “You are my brother, aren’t you?” he asked, taking his own hat off, as well as his jacket. Noah seemed a bit more relaxed now that his wings and ears were free. So he sat still and sucked his thumb, holding his ear for comfort.

Doll sat down beside Cat and removed her out of place opera gloves, and closed her umbrella. She flexed her claws for a bit before returning to nothing, only staring out at nothing.

Bruised and bloodied, Arc stood with the will of a mother, desperate to return to her child. One eye was shut tight due to a claw slash across her eye lid. She held one of her arms, assuming it was broken from a swift blow by the Tiger Twin. She looked like she’d been in a serious cat fight. No pun intended. But that isn’t to say the others looked better off. Arc had whipped them pretty good too. But neither were willing to end this as a draw.

“Resisting will only prolong your suffering,” said the Panther Twin, she limped on all fours, along with her sister. Her back leg was clearly broken, which hindered her ability to sneak up on Arc any further.

“Agents have been spent out already to retrieve the other experiments, “ said the Tiger Twin, bluffing.

“Shut up already, “Arc panted, shifting her weight to her other foot. “You’ll never understand why I’m doing this. You only know how to fallow orders. I pity you,” she said with a bloody smile.

Neither Twin seemed amused by this as they soon jumped for another attck. Arc smiled, readying her wings for another blast of hot air.

((Can we time skip to night? That’s when I’m planning on Arc returning to them…))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm
Soras eyes narrowed and she stayed standing where she was. GOD WHAT AM I DOING HERE?! She yelled in her head. She was standing in the train car and was glaring at the wall. Why didn't I go with her? she thought. Those damn twins are dangerous.... "Il be back in a few." She said quickly and walked out of the car without waiting for anyones answer. She walked until she got to the caboose. To fly and give us away or stay and Arc get hurt? She thought. This is why being half dragon sucks, you are rairly in control without internally hurting yourself...  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

Once they had their own private room, courtesy of Alphonse, Tobias tried to relax a bit, the Noah in his lap. It was hard for Tobias to be calm though. Even when Arc was hurt really bad, he felt a bit better than this. At least she was there. Cat questioned Arc's mode of thinking and how she was going to get back. Noah's answer was that his mother always knew where he was. Tobias grinned a bit, saying, "You too, huh?" It was true. Arc always knew where he was. It was probably even truer for Noah, him being her child.

Tobias looked out of the window, the scenery of the countryside absolutely amazing. He'd never seen anything like it! Is this what they'd been missing out on? Noah was still on Tobias' lap, and he hadn't moved. Hours later, which seemed like an eternity without Arc there, Sora stood and left without waiting for an answer. Tobias put Noah down and followed. Once he found her in the back of the train, he knew what Sora was trying to do.

It was dark out now. It'd be hard to find your way back. Plus, Tobias had to take care of everyone until Arc was back. "Sora don't go. Arc said she'd take care of it. Arc never lies. I just know she's coming back," Tobias said calmy. He couldn't afford to make anyone mad. Especially himself. Extending his hand to her, he said, "Come on. You don't want to worry the kid do you? He needs his big sister, Sora..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:40 pm
Noah sat in the train car silently as both Sora and Tobias left for a moment. He stared at Doll, his thumb still in his mouth. She seemed different some how. She used to smile at him when he looked at her. But now she looked like she didn’t look at anything but space. So he leaned over and poked her in the face. She seemed perplexed by this, so Noah smiled, “Good, you still can at least feel touch,” he grinned, thumb in mouth.

Doll stared at the boy who had poked her, “Of course I can feel touch. It’s my nervous system sending signals to my brain. I’m in prefect health, so there should be no issue,” she said, rubbing the spot he poked. “I’ll ask you to refrain from touching me unnecessarily.”

Noah tilted his head, “What’s wrong with you? Are you sad? You haven’t smiled all day,” he asked her.

“I haven’t smiled?” she seemed confused, but said nothing more. She stared out into the night sky for any sign of Arc.

Cat looked at the two children converse. Doll was still emotionless., but she seemed to be curious about things. Which was better then nothing. So she turned to Alphonse and smiled, “So, what’s your brother like? I’m sure he’s kind, since you’re so kind!” she beamed.

Arc sat in the alley way, tired from what had taken place here for a good long time. She wasn’t sure how long it had taken to take those two down, but it was already night. So a full day wasted. She’d ended the fight about 30 minutes ago. She had a broken arm, possibly a broken rib, and all sorts of cuts and bruises. But she grinned because she hadn’t killed them, which was her goal. They most likely had trackers on them, and if they stayed in one place to long, the lab would get that they were no longer capable of chasing after the group. Arc had broken a back leg on both of the twins to ensure this.

She spit out some blood before getting to her feet. She winced at the sudden movement of her injured arm. So it was that kind of fracture, hmm? Arc took off her sweater, or what was left of it and made a wrap for her arm and slung it over. “Good thing I wore a cute bra today,” she chuckled to herself. She limped over to where the twins lay motionless and checked for a pulse, just to be safe. Good, still alive.

She looked around for witnesses before she took off, her wings uninjured. It took about 5 minutes before she reached the train station. She flapped her wings as she stared at the tracks. There were two directions they could have gone. Arc closed her eyes as she sat there. “Left,” she turned and began to fly to where she knew her baby was. “I’m coming…” she whispered to herself.

It took about 4 hours for Arc to finally see the train. She smiled, grateful for theses tracks. It took her a while to reach the train after that, finally feeling the fatigue of the day weighing her down. She was high up in the air before she dived down to try and reach the train. To her surprise she saw Sora and Tobias at the end of the train. What were they doing?

Arc ignored the two as she passed over them and flew over the train and landed onto the roof with a loud thud. She was content to just sleep there, but she crawled her way to an open hatch and allowed herself to drop into it painfully. But not as painfully as she expected. Lucky for her, it was full of warm hay. So she grabbed a hand full of hay and pressed it against the more serious wound on her gut. A massive claw mark ripped through Arc’s skin, looking painful. But she sighed, finally able to rest after fighting, and flying for so long. She closed her eyes as she lay in the hay, soaking up her blood.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games