Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raozspaz

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:38 pm
"Me. I am from a planet known as Nalia. It is a planet where us Elemental beings and demons come from." Atrum laughs a little bit, remembering a couple things from his home planet. "Although, it is a strange planet when it comes to its build." Atrum then begins to slowly drift into thought but his mind is still attached enough to know if the girl before him speaks again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm
Ian finishes his shift and walks to the pool. He goes into the changing booth and takes off his clothes decideing to go in in his boxers.

Chloe yawns and walks to her room to go to sleep.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:38 am
Dusty came out of the security office and stood next the the front desk, he listened to where Atrum came from with a slight smile tracing his lips. "Nalia. I've been there before... not the funnest of places for my kind might I say." The angel only had his halo out to show his lineage.

Uwn smiled. "well maybe we should put him back in the bathroom for the moment, we wouldn't want him finding out from the security camera." she motioned half heartedly at the camera in the corner where two walls met the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:41 am
Atrum looks over at the newcomer and smiles. Another angel. He has only seen three in his lifetime and everytime they are a sight to see. "I dont see how. A large majority of the planet is actually very beautiful. Only the place where the pure fire elementals live is how should we say, dangerous."  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 pm
Fear me, love me, do as I say.......

Reiko was typing everything he said into the computer in his file. Interesting.
"You're from another planet?" she said curiously, "How did you get here without being noticed, Mas-, Atrum?"

And I will be your slave........

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:33 pm
Atrum laughs again. She nearly called me master again. He shakes his head a bit, still laughing at her nearly slipping up and calling him master. "You would be suprised at how easy it is to open a gate inside one of the caves of these people and not get noticed." Atrum smiles. He is one of the few elementals of his world granted the rights to go to other worlds for studies.  

raozspaz

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:51 pm
Chloe lays on her bed and falls into a light sleep.

Ian jumps into the pool and waves at Alice.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:57 pm
[[Hey. You just said the same thing you said earlier???]]  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:10 pm

((Damn. Sorry I'm using my iPod so things go wrong...))
Reiko gave him a criticising look, he was laughing at her. She typed in the rest if what he'd said.
"Why exactly are you here?" she looked At her screen, "I know you're studying humans but, hm, why are you studying humans?"
she wondered distantly if she counted as a human. She was dead, a tangible spirit. But she used to be human. Hm.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:13 pm
"Hmm. Well. When it comes to why I am studying them, there are so many reasons it is very long and difficult to explain. Its mainly just the interest of foreign life. They have no magic nor abilities and yet somehow they still manage to live on and cause such damage. These such things interest me with an utmost extent." Atrum laughs a little bit again, noticing that he was having a monologue moment. "My apologies. I have a tendency to drone on about my studies." Atrum says, laughing ever so slightly.

[[Tis fine. No harm done. I was just letting you know]]  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Reiko stopped typing and leaned on the desk, looking up at him and absorbing everything he said.
"No problem. You're the only guest that has ever indulged my curiosity to such an extent." Reiko smiled. She was a creature of infinate curiosity and as far as she knew, an infinity to indulge it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:29 pm
Atrum smiled, feeling somewhat satisfied that he made someone actually feel interested in what he was saying. Then another wave of curiosity ran over his body. "Tell me miss. What kind of species are you? Are you your basic ghost or something more?" Atrum says, easily sensing the feeling of a ghost in front of him.  

raozspaz

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Reiko supressed a cringe at the word, ghost. "I prefer the term spirit. I don't know if I'm something special as far as spirits go. I am tangible, sometimes even warm. I canibalize other spirits, absorb their energy. It's the only way I can have as physical a form as I do."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm
"Hmm. Very interesting." Atrum flips out his notebook from its bag and begins writing several things down. A spirit that consumes other spirits. How interesting. Atrum laughs a bit and looks back up at the lady in front of him. "Then I apologize for calling you a ghost." He says as he gives her a slight bow.  

raozspaz

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games