Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:30 pm
AngelAchika
Pwease don't ban me!! >.< I haven't been here but I've been at college (still am) so I'm rather busy, well, err...my professors are keeping me busy. I really like this guild, I'm not sure who invited me but thank you to them. heart whee I plan on posting more starting in about a week. >.<

On a more serious note though, I would suggest some weeding of inactive members. Even in clubs weeding has to be done. If dues aren't paid, or they just stop caring, the best thing to do is let them go. They can always return (or ask to in this case) when they have the time again.

Thanks for reading my input. wink
Don't worry we won't ban you. whee

And yeah, I've been banning a couple of people that don't post each day. I get kinda worried because they might have just joined the guild.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:27 am
You should make a list of people you are going to ban with-in 5 days so if some people in the guild know them they can see if they still want to be in the guild.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:28 pm
Or we could just stop inviting and accepting request forms for awhile, that way, banning people wouldn't be as hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:11 am
I have no problem banning people -b***h-  

Dariram
Crew

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:44 am
I dont think anyone has a problem about banning people  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:14 pm
Blazen_Raven
I dont think anyone has a problem about banning people
I do! D;

Then they might send you a pm going,

"Oh no, I was banned. I'm apologize for not coming to this guild, but my dog died and I'm depressed. Now my self-esteem is so low...;__;"

And they I get sent on a guilt trip. =[

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:42 pm
That's why I like banning people, that stuff doesn't work on me xP  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:36 pm
I have no problem with banning people with 0 post. If they had time accepting the invite, they should have had time to post at least a hello.
=P  

Syrotek
Crew

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:21 am
Hello I am dragonfan0021, just started gaia on Oct10. I'm still new in this place...so please don't mind me if I appear weird in anyway sweatdrop Well has anyone made a suggestion like who is the toughest anime character ever contest or the most hottest anime character contest. I'm not sure if its been done, but I though maybe we could do another one whee They are so much fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:28 pm
dragonfan0021
Hello I am dragonfan0021, just started gaia on Oct10. I'm still new in this place...so please don't mind me if I appear weird in anyway sweatdrop Well has anyone made a suggestion like who is the toughest anime character ever contest or the most hottest anime character contest. I'm not sure if its been done, but I though maybe we could do another one whee They are so much fun!
Hmm, me ish confused. xd What do ya mean?  

Syrotek
Crew

KittySupreme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:21 pm
Oh surprised I was just trying to make a suggestion for a contest, was I being off topic? I'm sorry sweatdrop I just saw this special on demand, they were asking different people about who they thought would be the most evilest badguy ever in anime. I thought we could make a contest for it! Just a suggestion, I'm still new at this so I'm sorry if it sounded dumb. confused  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:59 pm
Quit apologizing will ya. No one's getting killed yet.
=P

Ah, I think I know what you mean now. Well what you're saying is just a simple voting cast by the guild members about anime characters. It wouldn't be a guild contest because none of us would be competing, the anime characters will.

However, if you want to make a poll within a thread, you can do that. As long as it's not a repeated thread. 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Sweets_chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:13 am
can we have a poetry contest..i love poetry...and it brings out my innerself... i would submit anime on gaia but it wont work! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:21 am
maybe next time, i think we already have a contest picked out now.
=P  

Syrotek
Crew

AngelAchika

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:12 pm
I like the idea of a five day waiting list. It would require an administrator coming one each day either in the morning to count the day before, or in the late evening to see what the day brought. Something to consider is these people may like anime but may feel too shy to post or don't know how to get into the guild itself. I know there's a My Guilds button in the avatar's profile but I know when I joined I had no idea how to post in a full text RPG site. Giving them five days or putting up an information post might be useful. I recall seeing some up in other forums and it is so wonderful to have help and know the name of someone who's willing to help. A lot of people enjoy anime, some more then others, and they may just want to have a guild listed on their profile. If that's the case then just send them a friendly PM about how they need to post in order to remain a member. I doubt people would object being asked to post a little so the club remains active, especially since how large of a guild this is. Do as you like, but that's my suggestion.
~Angel  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games