Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:49 pm
{{Umm, Katana, a lot of places have theme parties, especially bars. Do you have a problem with me or something? I thought it was just in RP.}}  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:52 pm
((No, it just seemed a little "convenient" that we're having our party in MW tonight, and now you're going to the GGB and are trying to do the same thing as MW....would think you'd try to do something original at your new place of employment...*shrug*))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:52 pm
Amy giggled softly at Kai's reaction to his robe. "I'm glad you like it."

She walked over behind Kai as he was looking in the mirror and she wrapped her arms around him. She rested her chin on his shoulder and smiled at him in the mirror. "Well, I do have to say that I'm a pretty good cook. Nowhere near as good as Karrie, but then again, who is? I can make some pancakes and bacon."

She stepped back slightly and considered something for a moment. Then, she spoke softly and carefully.

"Kai... If you want to go to the party, I'd understand. I could even go with you if the problem you have is not wanting to leave me. What do you want to do? I don't want to keep you from MW if you want to go there."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 pm
{{And yet you have no problems with me? Sure sounds like you do. I don't know what I ever did to piss some of you ladies off, but I'm through trying to bend over backwards in getting you to like me. You don't like me, that's your deal. I've never come across so much resistance before, but that's okay. And I don't think MW is the one who first come up with theme parties, so I didn't steal it from MW. GGB is a fellow bar and can have theme parties and drinking games, pinata, ring around the rosie, whatever floats our boat and is within Gaia's TOS. But thank you for sharing your concerns. smile }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 5:37 pm
{{Kai has gone to bed, so I'm going to move a little bit forward.}}

Amy let Kai think about things for awhile, if he wanted to go to the party or not, and left him to also get ready. She made French Toast with bacon. It was one of her specialties in the mornings. She was going to make cinnamon pancakes, but French Toast sounded better by the time she got out of the kitchen.

When she, Thistle, and Kai were done, they cleaned up the kitchen and then went to sit on the couch for awhile. They watched movies with Thistle alternating between sitting on Amy's lap, sitting on Kai's lap, and sometimes sprawling out over both of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 pm
Amy made it back home and walked into the living room. She smiled at Kai, who was dozing on the couch with a movie playing on the TV. Thistle was sleeping soundly in his lap.

Amy quickly went to get her camera, took a couple pictures of the two, and then sat down beside Kai. She leaned her head on his shoulder and began to watch the movie.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:31 am
-gets back to Karrie's place, starts kissing and pawing at each other for a while. However, before it can escalade, dame becomes very tired and almost falls asleep on him. Soon, she is out like a light.-  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:27 pm
-dame got up pseudo-early and made Karrie and herself one of her favourite breakfast dishes: breakfast burritos chocked full of sausage, eggs, peppers, cheese, bacon, and a bit of gravy wrapped in a yummy tortilla. The smell was so intoxicating at she couldn't help but go pounce on Karrie to wake up and eat. Once they had eaten and gotten ready, they spent the whole day together at one of dame's favourite places: a huge library not too far away that had wonderful spiral staircases, huge, tall shelves with the rolling ladders connected to the bookcases and old, well perserved books. dame loved the smell of old books and enjoyed the quiet of an antique library. She hoped Karrie was enjoying his time as much as her. She took him up to her favourite nook, up one of the spiral staircases in a cozy corner near a window. Two high-backed chairs were placed there with a lovely round endtable between them. She curled up in one of them and grabbed a nearby book and motioned for Karrie to do the same. Then she became engrossed in the story she was reading, enjoying just being closed to Karrie and in one of her calm places.-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:25 pm
-started walking- Well, perhaps not everybody. There are a few exceptions...  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:29 pm
*walks with Dame* It sounds like you might just need some time away from the people who are bothering you.

*walks behind Karrie and Dame, since they're going too slow for him to fly beside them*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 pm
-her hand brushes against his as she unconsciously swings her arms slightly while walking- Well, that may be true. Sometimes I just get too overwhelmed with somethings and it just comes to a breaking point and boils over. -she glances up at the stars briefly and takes a deep breath of the night air-  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:42 pm
Boils over? *glances over at her* neutral  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:44 pm
{{The mention of "boiling over" somehow makes me want mashed potatoes neutral }}  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:00 am
(( rolleyes You would.))

-sometime during the conversation, she interlaces her fingers with his- Boils over, explodes, etc. -she shrugs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:04 am
I see... Is that what happened earlier? You didn't look too happy when you got that text...

((I'm going to need to get to bed soon.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games