Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naocute X3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:16 am
(( Why am i being ignored stressed c'mon someone include me im a good rper ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:38 am
(I would include you with my other character, but my other character kind of died off when the person who was with him stopped posting -.-)

User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Roselyn frowned at the cat and slightly stepped away from it, only it following her and it kept clawing at her boots. "Stupid cat..." she muttered softly, her voice sounding annoyed.

Tediri

raozspaz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 am
(dude. your not being ignored. you have to involve yourself. i gave you a decent opening. jump in somehow.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:10 pm
~Tanner
User Image

She stumbled across some people. Tanner walked behind Zach quietly and finally said,"Um can you help me please?"  

Naocute X3

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:40 pm
Akki fell into step a few yards behind the three, trying not to limp because of her shot leg. She watched as the other girl came over. Her arm burned again, but she ignored it. She continued to walk and not limp from the bullet hole in her leg, it had drenched the cloth that was tied over it. She coughed as ashes continued to fall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:02 pm
Zach looks back at the girl and then around at all the men. "Wow. Such impeccable timing." Zach raises his hands as if surrendering to the men with raised guns, hoping that they will all get out of this alive.  

raozspaz

Naocute X3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:58 pm
~Tanner
User Image

Tanner looked at him funny then evetually said,"Can I just stay with you?"She crossed her arms across her chest and stared at her feet."I have no idea where I'm going."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 pm
Yuka glared at the man with a gun to her. "look sir, it's not like I've got any where to run with all your friends, so why don't you just put that toy of yours away. Surely you know I can have a knife in your throat between the time you pull the trigger and the bullet reaches where I was." she turned her attention to the girl who'd just arrived. "no point saying no, you're safer with us, than alone."  

Gold Marra

IchigoMan12

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:56 pm
Akki snuck through the shadows to behind the man with the gun, a few feet away. She silently slid her sword out of its sheathe and made a soundless step forward, preparing to swing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:00 pm
(hey angel. you do know there are a lot more than just one. some in front of us and some behind. someone is going to see you)

Zach shakes his head. More people to try and defend. Zach looks around, making a quick count of the number or targets. 12. Then he looks around the hallway they are in. From the looks of it, there is no way a sniper could have a bead on any of them. No windows leading to the outside. "Yuka. You do know this will be a really fun bit of entertainment." Zach says quietly to where no one else can hear but Yuka and Maarg.  

raozspaz

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 pm
((naocute here.Im gonna be gone on a trip till monday bye smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:02 am
(bye Nao)

Yuka frowned slightly. "what is fun about death?" though she knew what he meant.

Maarg smiled "entertainment... yes it will be entertaining..." the lizard let out a stream of what sounded like angry wordless hisses. Though one man out of the many looked up at the lizard with anger to match Maargs. "so there are a few here."

Yuka looked up at Maarg. "from... no... that's impossible, your kind killed the last of them..."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:04 am
Tediri says:
(*Waits for a reply* X.x)

Bai now...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:14 am
(sorry tediri)

Enisis laughs at the curiousity the cat has towards Tediri and even its pure interest. He reaches down and picks the cat up and strokes its fur. "Im suprised you survived all this little kitty." Enisis says with a smile on his face.

- - - - - - - -- - - - - - --

"Hmm. From what???" Zach asks Maarg. Curiousity rich in his voice.  

raozspaz

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:10 pm
Yuka and Maarg exchanged glances. Finally Yuka nodded. "yeah, there is no point keeping the secret."

Maarg was silent a moment as he collected his thoughts. "Many thousands of years ago, before most of your world had a script, was when my kin came to this world. We came seeking refuge from a demon race. The human race and elves managed to help defeat them, though what we didn't know was that from the demons world, came human like creatures." He waved a hand at the still fuming soldier. "These were a threat to us as most of them sought to revive their 'Demon Kings' as they called them. They believed the only way to do this, was to kill off the race or races which defeated them." Maarg looked at Yuka again and recieved another nod. "We assasinated them, or thought we did... Our language was learnt by their race, so they could understand when we spoke, though it is impossible for them to speak our language... their understanding of our language was the only way we could tell them apart from your kin. That is why we did not allow humans to learn our language."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games