Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:14 pm
I dodged quickly & sent a low kick to sweep him off his feet.
I looked at Izon, "N-n-no kiddin'!......ehehe that's why we have Sara as ours...." I rubbed the back of my head & also did a * sweatdrop *
"I take that our tag team match has been canceled?" I say dropping in front of Naruto & Izon....& scaring them in the process I smirked at that.
"S-s-sasuke! You nearly gave us a heart attack!" I say trying to calm down.
"Well it isn't my fault that you two didn't noticed my persence" I tell them walking off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 am
Izon didn't pay attention to Sasuke at all. His focus was clearly on Kanatta. He always worried about her ever since he heard that her whole family was killed by her own brother Kurukai.

Miroku got up covering his nose while it was still bleeding.

Kanatta moved Kisa's hand off her shoulder and walked off. She didn't want to be bothered by anyone. Well not right at this moment.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 pm
I blinked as I saw Kanatta walk away, 'I hope she'll be ok.....' I thought then sighed.
"She'll be fine once she cools off" I muttered to them as I looked at Kanatta as well, "Right now let's get Miroku healed" I then start to walk off as well.
I sighed & nodded at Sasuke's retreating form. While getting up to go check on Miroku, "Good grief Miroku-kun! She broke your nose!" I gocked as I try to find some way to stop the bleeding.
I sighed as I got out of my hiding place to got heal Miroku, I also had learned a few healing justu's, just didn't tell anyone, but I can only heal minor/mid types of damage. I then healed Miroku, "There, now don't do anything else stupid alright?" I told him.
I got out of hiding looking like this * confused *  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:32 pm
Kisa sighed and ignored the cold shoulder she had just received. Hot chocolate actually sounded good at the moment so without saying anything to anyone she went inside the house.

Kyo caught his balance and caught her leg, but he simply held it and looked at her grinning.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 pm
I cocked an eyebrow at him as he held my leg, I then start to do this * redface * "Uh, huh?" was all I mutter just frozen in place by his touch.
I sighed & followed Kisa inside, "Kisa-san, it's not your fault she can get mood swings sometimes." I told her & sat on the couch.
*the rest are still outside just wondering what to do*
(sorry got alittle lazy LOL)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:04 pm
(geez thts so nice about kanatta getting mood swings lol)

Miroku wiggled his nose a little and found out that it wasn't broken anymore. "Hey thanks a lot Neji!!! How did you medical ninjutsu?"

Izon wasn't sure if he should follow Kanatta or not. He stood there trying to decide to go or not. He was even staring off in the distance.

Kanatta continued walking away until no one could see her anymore.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 pm
Kisa looked over at Gaara smiling, "Oh i know." She turned back around and her smiled disappeared. She went into the kitchen where she began making hot chocolate with Toru.

Kyo let go of her leg and watched her fall. He laughed and sat down beside her and laid back down to relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:40 am
I smiled at Kyo slightly blushing from falling on my butt! I then laid back with him smiling happy go lucky again.
I smiled at Kisa as she went in the kitchen with Toru.
"......Sara taught me" I muttered as I looked away.
I just cocked an eyebrow & shrugged.
(Yeah, good thin' for back ups ay?)  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:22 pm
(nice one vamp)

Miroku smiled then yelled at Izon."Go get her Izon!!!!!"

Izon looked at him and smiled. "Alright Miroku!!!" After saying that he ran after Kanatta.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:09 pm
(I'll wait for Rin then post ay?)  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 pm
((sorry had stuff to do))

Kisa was almost done with the hot chocolate.

Kyo stood up and looked at her, "Lets go home." he smiled and began walking back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:46 pm
(it otey! 3nodding )
I got up & caught up to him, my tail swished exitedly as I then started making small talk with him.
I just waited there. Until I heard a noise outside I got up to find Sakura, hugging Sasuke who looked annoyed with her clinging, I sighed I hope when Sara & Kyo get back Sara doesn't go on a rampage.
(Uh, Rin....can you do Sakura? Please?)
I had gotten stiff when I was tackled by something pink I looked down to see it was Sakura, 'Great...she found us' I thought annoyed, I then mutter to her, "Will you let go now?"
*the rest did this sweatdrop *  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:58 pm
((ugh..ok..i hate her tough...so if i make her look like an idiot you'll know why))

Sakura nodded and let go of him. She chuckled and looked around.

Kyo and sara arrived inside the house.

((im gona start drama biggrin ))

Kisa came out with some hot chocolate. She gave some to everyone that was inside even some to Sara but when she got to Kyo he didn't want any. "Kyo-kun...do you want any?"

"No," He said harshly and slightly pushed her away.

((lets see how gaara will react and if he yelled at kyo let see how Sara will react..and if that happens i wonder if the naruto characters will spereate for a bit biggrin lol hint hint hint XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:29 pm
I glared at Kyo for pushing Kisa-san, "She only asked you didn't have to be mean to her!" abit of my sand started to move around me.
I went wide eyed as Gaara started to get his sand out I got infront of Kyo, "Kyo was just messing around right?" I say nervously, trying to get Gaara to calm down.
I decided not to really say anything just watched wearly to see what would happen next.
(Don't feel bad Rin I hate Sakura too, that's why my charater hates her as well, & notice Sasuke does too LOL)
I just sat there stunned as to what they were doing.
All I could think was, 'Please don't kill each other.....& destroy my house' I then gave out a sigh.
I watched wearly hoping I didn't have to step in.
I just gocked at the three.
I was sitted, but still at the ready just in case I had to step in.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:14 am
Kanatta suddenly appeared between the three. She did not have a happy look on her face after talking with Izon. "What is going on here."

Miroku stood there looking for Izon. He got worried cause he thought that Kanatta beat the snot out of him.

"Dont worry to much about me Miroku. We just have to worry about Kanatta."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games