Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 pm
Availability:
Friday: After 10 PM CST
Saturday: Morning until about 8PM for a Litha Ritual
Sunday: unsure this day. I have a fair I'm suppose to be selling at but no one has contacted me back yet
Monday: Free all day long  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:06 pm
!!! Kayla I lovethe intro for Enyo!!! I'm glad you could do something with my crappy writing!! heart heart Also, I love the layout!!! biggrin

Ok, and I'm working on the the tektek contest...I just can't think of a reason why the Dark Room would be having a tektek contest : >.<  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm
Kala: That works out great hun. Thank you so much! <3

Ok jackie thank you. <3

Dusk: To create a new character? Give an existing one a make over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:50 pm
Ok I actually have and idea, this is my rough draft of the idea... tell me what you think

Upon entering the ballroom, you see a hallway leading into another room. You enter the room to find a library filled with books. In the center of the room is an old stained book. It looks to be important, as the writing is in gold ink. You gaze at the page through the glass. It tells the story of three heroes of the underworld who fought in a war for Hades. The page shows the epic tale of these three creatures. On the next page, you see some writing, but then the page fades where the drawings of each hero should be. When you look up from the book, you see others have entered this room, also reading. There is a cough behind you, and you see a spirit standing behind the group. Everyone turns to look. “Hades has asked me to tell those of you that Enyo has agreed to hold a competition concerning this book to create a tektek of one of the heroes. She has decided you may only make one tektek in all. You can create a ghost, a demon, or a monster. The one to create the best tektek of each hero will win a prize. Enyo will judge who wins.”

Again, my writing isn't that great but I just wrote it  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm
OK ladies I just need a small 1 paragraph for an introduction about you, not your character, you, so I can post them up. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:56 pm
That looks good hun. I like it. ^w^

Kala can you go over it for me please and thank you for spelling and grammar? <3

Once that's done we can get get the contests up after the main thread. =3=  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:59 pm
yay! thanks. and for entries are we going to have them comment in journals?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:02 pm
What do you mean hun?  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:05 pm
Absolutely broken. Give me half a sec and I'll go over it for ya.

And as for me, you need an intro for Persephone and an intro for me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:09 pm
where are they going to send us entries for the contests we're holding?  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:10 pm
Thank you!.

Yes, yes I do. I have my intro written.

Broken:

Hello! I am broken_bleeding_angel. I am from Canada. I currently work in a bakery, which I love doing. I've been involved with the Annual Ball for two years now. I've been on gaia for over four years, which makes me old.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:13 pm
Dusk: Oh! you're each going to make a thread where they can place their entries in. Once you girls have made your thread you send me the links and I'll hook them up to the front page. ^w^  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Swervey
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:21 pm
OH! Okay I missed that apparently sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:24 pm
How does this sound guys?

Upon entering the ballroom, you see a hallway leading into another room. You enter the room to find a library filled with books, in the center of which is an old stained tome. It looks to be important, the lettering in shimmering gold ink. As you gaze at the page through the glass you realize it tells the story of three epic heroes of the underworld who fought in a war for Hades. On the next page, you see some writing, but it fades away where the drawings of each hero should be. When you look up from the book, you see others have entered this room, also reading.
There is a cough from somewhere behind you, and you see a spirit standing behind the group. Everyone turns to look. “Hades has asked me to inform you that Enyo has agreed to hold a competition concerning this book. Your task is to create a tektek of one of the heroes. She has decided you may only make one in all. You may create a ghost, a demon, or a monster. The one to create the best tektek of each hero will win a prize, with Enyo as the judge." This said, the spirit disappears, leaving you to your work.  

Kala Kirya
Crew

3,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm
I like.

So yeah the contests wont be set up till after the forum is made, ok? <3  
Room Planning