Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:25 pm
Chione saw the kiss coming this time, but did not expect the intensity of the action. However, she responded, attempting to match the level of the kiss. Closing her eyes the princess couldn't help but moan slightly, in between the point of melting and burning. Bringing a hand up she placed it on his cheek as well, not wanting to be the one to part.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 pm
Bomani had enough self control to not do anything, but he would still make this kiss a little more than the others. He turned over and lay over top of her, holding the kiss as long as he could. He pulled away just slightly for air, his lips still touching hers, before kissing her again with the same intensity.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:37 pm
Chione was surprised when he lied on her. She felt every fiber in her being scream as temptation went through her veins, almost driving her to push it further. When he parted she took the opportunity to take a gulp of air before he dived in again. Chione wrapped her arms around his neck, as if she needed to hold him close as they kissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:40 pm
Bomani pulled away a second time, this time nibbling on her bottom lip a little while he caught his breath. He moved in to kiss her a third and final time, this time a little different. His tongue gently slipped out from between his lips and pushed against hers, wanting her to open her mouth.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm
((I think this may be my last post for the night))

Chione's eyes remained closed, her body indulging in new sensations. Again, she was stunned when his tongue practically bombarded her lips, and almost upon request she opened them. Suddenly she felt boldened by his actions, her tongue moving and meeting with his as it entered as she tilted her head to deepen the kiss.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 pm
[Alright, I'm off too.]
-----
Bomani's tongue gently, slowly worked it's way across hers, playing with it, before moving all across the inside of her mouth. It was unfamiliar territory, but he wanted it to become familiar. This was new for him as much as it was for her, and he was acting on pure instinct now, except that he reminded himself to not go farther. It was hard though...everything about their kiss, from the way she tilted her head to deep it to the way their breaths mingled in his mouth made him want her more than he had ever before.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:38 pm
Chione moaned again, enjoying his taste as his tongue explored her mouth. Her own tongue began to flirt with his, wrestling a little. Bringing her hands down she brought them to his back, grazing up and down his skin. As of right now, she did not care if they went too far tonight. If he wanted to take her, she would not stop him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:42 pm
Bomani shivered involuntarily at her hands running along his back, but he didn't stop for a while. He finally pulled away from the kiss, keeping his face close to hers. He opened his eyes and looked into hers, waiting for hers to open.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:46 pm
Breathing a little heavily as she caught her breath Chione's eyes fluttered open, making contact with his gaze. She had felt him shiver, and it brought some concern. "Bomani," She breathed, her voice almost a whisper, "what's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:48 pm
"You tickled me a little, that's all." Bomani whispered back, not breaking eye contact. The moment was perfect...if they had been any other couple, if she didn't have to marry, he would have taken her then and there.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:32 pm
Smiling Chione rested her hands on his back. "Another sensative spot?" She asked, amused. The princess brushed her lips on his for a second, then presed her forehead on his. "I love you, Bomani." She said softly, wishing she could be the wife he had wanted, the role he had selected for her. She realized that now she would do anything to be by his side, and didn't want to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm
"No, just the way your hands lightly touched my skin." Bomani explained. He smiled, still looking into her eyes, those beautiful eyes that had snared him the first time he met her and never let him go.
"I love you too, Chione." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:23 pm
"Really?" Chione asked, not knowing how her hands had made him react in such a way. "Does it bother you?" At that thought she moved her hands to the bed, not wanting to be a nuisance.
Hearing him say he loved her made her heart skip a beat, no matter how many times Bomani had already told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:27 pm
"It's fine." Bomani said. He smiled at her, then kissed her softly on the nose. "What did you think of that kiss?" he asked softly. He had heard her moan softly, and wondered what she truly had felt.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:33 pm
Chione automatically blushed remembering the sounds she had emitted. Thinking back now, she thought she should have controlled herself. Since the real reason why she had moaned was a bit embarrassing, and maybe even shameful. "Would...would you think badly of me if I told you?" The princess asked, breaking eye contact and looking to the side.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games