Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:35 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel was on her way to do whatever mysterious things it was that she normally did when she wasn't advising the sleeping king. She heard a scream and a thud and walked calmly to inspect. She didn't see anything suspicious, except for a boy she'd never seen before. She walked right up to him, wondering if he'd notice or not, and began to walk beside him.
She didn't say a word or make a single sound, only walked with him.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:18 am
Ross rejected the energy, sending it back to her. "I'm fine, I promise." With that he closed his eyes and drew upon energy from a ring he wore around his finger. He cursed because it was nearly empty, but gave him enough energy to keep from passing out.  

Gold Marra

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:39 am
Dervish stopped walking and looked over at the girl. His urges told him to dispose of her but common sense told him that would be a bad idea. His duty today was to collect information not to kill everyone. Besides she could have useful information. "Hello...Who are you?" He asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:41 am

Tatsel looked at him testily as only an infinitely old demon can. "That information hardly merits any significance to you." She replied, "But, I should like to know who you are. Not even the hand maidens are aware of your presence, it's suspicious. To find someone no one knows as soon as the child is returned to her home. Explain yourself, child." She spoke in a powerful way as she looked up at him, it was probably not as powerful as it could have been seeing as she was three feet tall and looked very much like a cat eared toddler. The cute baggy clothes did not help.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:42 pm
Dervish smiled at the sight of the small girl, he could sense that she was much older than she appeared and by her tone of voice figured she was an important person in the castle. He decided it would be best though to act as though he didnt. "Well little girl, Its not as suspicious as you would think. I am a squire and am here to meet my family. I have the authorization to be in here. Your hand maidens most likely are not aware of my presence is because i decided to take detour and take a less used way up the castle. I prefer to be alone and not interact with people." Dervish lied smiling. "But you should hardly talk to your elders in such a way, and who is this child you speak of? You act as though you are not a child yourself"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:03 pm

Tatsel raised an eyebrow. Was there really someone so oblivious in this world? It seemed unlikely.
"I'll talk to you however I please, you fool." She snarled, "Who is your family?" And, if he had authorization to be here, the hand maidens and maids would know about that. There was something in his eyes. Something an innocent squire doesn't have. His gaze was a hardened and slightly cold gaze, similar to Ross's, or that fool assassin Shen. A gaze she had, in her many lifetimes, associated to killing. But now was not the time to be obvious.

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

bebosis

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm
Dervish was unsuprised by her reaction and couldnt help but laugh a little. "Yes mam." He said smiling and pulling out the scroll tucked away in his belt and holding it out. As he did his eyes changing from red to green.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:44 pm
Scarlet saw Ventura and waved at him. Then she was going to go talk to him when she realized that she was still hungery. So instead of continueing to walk toward her friend she turned to the right into the kitchen. She saw that Vivi was hugging Ross so she cleared her throat so that it wouldn't seem all that awkward. "Hello Vivi," Scarlet said walking over to a loaf of bread that lay on the table beside the two.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:47 pm
Ventura followed Scarlet into the kitchen. He grabbed two wine bottles out of the cabinet. Ventura then continued to poor the last of the bottle into the two cups. He then offered Scarlet one of the glasses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Ross angrily half pushed half eased himself and Vivi apart. He caught sight of Ventura taking two wine bottles out. "you keep doing that and I'll through you in the dungeons. You can't keep taking the wine stores." there was no noticable anger in his voice, but he knew that Vivi and Scarlet whom knew him well would hear it.  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:07 pm
While standing there with Tatsel and the stranger not saying another word. Kitzune realized that the stranger's eyes was changing from red to green.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:09 pm
Ventura walked up to Ross and began to speak. " Vivi let me use this bottle and it's already half gone. Well actually it's finished now considering that I just poured these glasses". Ventura said as calmly as he could to Ross but he new Scarlet could tell that he was pissed.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:12 pm
Ross stared at him, his face a mask, not allowing any emotions through to the boy. "she allowed you one bottle, not three."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Scarlet shook her head, "No wine for me. I never had any unless that time called for it." She heard Ross speak and turned to look at him and as she did she looked down and saw his ring. She gasped and ran over to him, "Ross you've let your ring drain. Well no wonder you're cranky mr." Scarlet chuckled trying to lighten his mood. "Here let me help you out," Scarlet took hold of Ross's hand and simply pressed her lips on his ring. "There now your ring is fully recover," she smiled at him. When they were little Scarlet would always help Ross out because if his father knew that Ross had let his ring drain he would get in big trouble. She then turned around to make her sandwhich.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:18 pm
Ross didn't move, but he closed his eyes and drew a little of the energy, only enough to keep him upright. He was being stubborn, and he knew it, but he really didn't care. He was still wet through, and the armor on his shoulders were weighing him down.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games