Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:21 pm
Suzume was watching and trying to figure out what was going on.
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki looks at Chihiro then at Sesshomaru in confusion then back at Chihiro* r u alright Chihiro?

She nodded slowly without breaking the connection between there stares.

Sesshomaru went over to her, pushed the hair by her ear behind it and wispered something.

*Yuuki looked at them puzzled and thinks* i'm not likin this 1 bit.

Chihiro sat there listening, still staring where he was and tears fell down the side of her face.

*Yuuki gasps and jumps in between Chihiro and Seshomaru and hisses at him* wat did u say 2 her!?!

Sesshomaru looks at Yuuki.

Chihiro shut her eyes and shook her head alittle, "Yuuki, it's ok."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:23 pm
Devyne blushed. "Of course. From here on out we're dating."
NekoLover1994
Sora looked up," Really?" He blushed a deep red and looked at her shyly," So that means that I can do this..." He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling away and blushing smiling down at her.
Evangeline101697
(^^)
"It's okay. I feel the same way. I was just waiting for you." Devynne said and smiled/blushed.
NekoLover1994
(thats okay ^^)
He looked down and blushed," You know... what the others were saying... it was true... but i can't tell them."
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
The baker smiled," Coming right up!" As he took the things out of the container Sora was looking around and finally his gaze landed on Devynne, he blushed before looking back up at the baker. "Here you go." The baker handed Devynne the food and smiled at them," Be nice to the lady." He said to Sora. Sora blushed before looking away," I always am..." He muttered to himself. The baker smiled and took the money, after he was done he waved to them as they walked out, Sora held the door open for Devynne and they walked out. He glanced over at her before stopping," Hey Devynne?"
Evangeline101697
Devynne smiled. "Okay so 8 cinnamon buns and 3 crescents please." Devynne said.
(back. sry my dad wanted to show me how to do an oil change IP)
Devynne stopped walking. "Yes Sora?" She said and turned to face him.

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki looks at Chihiro then at Sesshomaru in confusion then back at Chihiro* r u alright Chihiro?

She nodded slowly without breaking the connection between there stares.

Sesshomaru went over to her, pushed the hair by her ear behind it and wispered something.

Chihiro sat there listening, still staring where he was and tears fell down the side of her face.

*Yuuki gasps and jumps in between Chihiro and Seshomaru and hisses at him* wat did u say 2 her!?!

*Yuuki narrowed her eyes at Sesshomaru and backed off a little* alright, but i'm watchin him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:31 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki narrowed her eyes at Sesshomaru and backed off a little* alright, but i'm watchin him.

She shut her eyes and a few visions flashed through her mind, Sesshomaru and her, she was crying.
Flashback:
"Sesshomaru, why do I have to forget you?"

He looked at her and tapped her head.

6 hrs later

She wakes up in the middle of nowhere, "Where am I....who am I?"  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm
Sora smiled and hugged her," I'm happy." He walked her into the orphanage and stopped when he saw Seshomaru here," Looks like a new adopter." He shrugged and smiled down at Deyvnne," So are we going to say something or will they find out on there own?"
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Sora looked up," Really?" He blushed a deep red and looked at her shyly," So that means that I can do this..." He leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips before pulling away and blushing smiling down at her.
Evangeline101697
(^^)
"It's okay. I feel the same way. I was just waiting for you." Devynne said and smiled/blushed.
NekoLover1994
(thats okay ^^)
He looked down and blushed," You know... what the others were saying... it was true... but i can't tell them."
Evangeline101697

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:37 pm
"Which ever you think is appropriate." Devynne said staring at the new adopter getting a bad feeling from him.
NekoLover1994
Sora smiled and hugged her," I'm happy." He walked her into the orphanage and stopped when he saw Seshomaru here," Looks like a new adopter." He shrugged and smiled down at Deyvnne," So are we going to say something or will they find out on there own?"
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
(^^)
NekoLover1994
(thats okay ^^)
Evangeline101697

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 pm
*Yuuki paces angrily around the room carefully watching Sesshomaru and every expression on Chihiro's face and quietly hisses 2 herself* i wish i knew wat she was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm
Chihiro was sitting silently. She was too surprised by what he said,I want you to remeber who I am, but you already do? Hm...you must leave everything behind and leave with me tonight.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:43 pm
Sora glanced up at him and put ahis arm around Devynne whispering in her ear," You may want to talk to Yuuki... I can take the food and wait for you to talk to her if you want."
Evangeline101697
"Which ever you think is appropriate." Devynne said staring at the new adopter getting a bad feeling from him.
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
NekoLover1994
Evangeline101697
(^^)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:44 pm
Suzume came up behind her and tapped her shouder," Do you know whats going on with them?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki paces angrily around the room carefully watching Sesshomaru and every expression on Chihiro's face and quietly hisses 2 herself* i wish i knew wat she was thinking about.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume came up behind her and tapped her shouder," Do you know whats going on with them?"
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki stopped pacing and took a deep breath 2 calm down* i'm not sure, all i know is that i have a bad feeling about him and the way that he shocked her silent is just making me more and more worried. i really wish i knew wat she was thinkin about right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm
Suzume nodded," Same here, he is giving me a bed feeling too."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki stopped pacing and took a deep breath 2 calm down* i'm not sure, all i know is that i have a bad feeling about him and the way that he shocked her silent is just making me more and more worried. i really wish i knew wat she was thinkin about right now.

I amz a kittin

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:50 pm
One more vision flashed through her head, countless nights she stayed up thinking about him.

She randomly and suddenly gets up and walks over to Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru watched her surprised.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm
NekoLover1994
Suzume nodded," Same here, he is giving me a bed feeling too."
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

*Yuuki nods* i dont like him. *Yuuki shoots him a terrible look* if he does anythin 2 hurt her i will rip him 2 shreds! *Yuuki closes her eyes a breathes deeply*  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:52 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
One more vision flashed through her head, countless nights she stayed up thinking about him.

She randomly and suddenly gets up and walks over to Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru watched her surprised.

*Yuuki stops and stares at her and thinks* wat is she doing?  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games