Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:53 pm

User ImageScott stood firm not moving.
" If you had simply come to the studio in the first place, none of this would have happened. " he said his two very different colored blue eyes looking down at Naoko. " If you don't let go of me.. I can't bring my car around so we can take him to hospital. I may be stubborn, but I am not heartless, epically when someone is in need of help."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

Joe looked down at the blood on his hands.
This man's injuries we're much worse then he thought.
He moved the body so that he was sitting up.
It was much better this way, so he wouldn't be choking on his own blood.
The teen ran his hands over the small man's body, checking for broken bones.
" We should be more worried about his lungs and ribs.. he may of experienced a puncture.. which means he couldn't breath if he wanted, he'd be inhaling blood." he said looking up toward the stairs at NAKO. " If you don't want your lover to die, you'll bring me a needle or a pen."
Sure, the Asian man wanted to be great singer and dancer, but he had to have other dreams. Those dreams, we're be a doctor, and he'd been taking classes for sometime now.

TheHumanMetronome

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gurgled blood...
The moment that Naoko heard it, he released Scott and dashed back down the steps to Ryuukaze's side.
"Ryu..." he whispered, helping Joe to get the man sitting slightly.
But that request...
"Are you mad?!" the pianist asked, amber gaze focused on the stranger in a mixture of shock and simple fear. "He's a singer! You can't go... go jabbing things in his throat!"
Not to mention the man kind of needed his neck intact in order to properly play the violin as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:05 pm

User ImageJoe's dark eyes turned to look at Nako.
" If you don't get me that pen now.. he going die from chocking on his own blood.. because he can't breath with a punctured lung, he just inhaling blood. Once the pressure escapes from his lung, air should be able to escape into the hole.. and he'll breath again. I'm training to be a doctor and your not, so your just going to have to go with it. And I'll be going through his lung.. right here." the teen said pointing with finger to a point under the rib cage. " Once its done, he'll be able to breath at least... the longer the wait.. the more damage that is being done to both body and mind. So just trust me for now.. or your going to lose him."
There we're no time for any formal introductions.

TheHumanMetronome

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:03 pm

For once, Oumori Naoko was at a complete loss as to what to do.
This wasn't a problem some paramedics could fix... hell he couldn't even perform CPR like he had before.
Ryuukaze's fate, his very life, was in the hands of some kid who looked like he was still in high school!
Did Naoko have the right to decide this?
Hell, did he even have any choice?
Standing and dashing back up the stairs, the pianist soon returned with a pen. Not just any pen either but his very own pen our of his coat.
A coat that Scott had basically told Naoko to leave... which, of course, the man would never do.
That coat had too many memories after all...
Good and bad.
He knelt on the other side of Ryu, handing the purple ink pen to the 'kid'. "What do you need me to do?" Naoko asked quickly, wanting to help.
After all, if this worked, it was going to NAKO's job to explain what had happened to his poor akuma-kun...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:52 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai had talked to Kazuo for a while and eventually, Kazuo had left. Kai wasn't sure just what sort of impression he had made on Kazuo, but all Kai knew was that he had flirted quite a bit. Of course, that also came from being partly drunk.
Then Kai just laid himself down on the chaise lounge lazily and eventually fell asleep.
---
Kai woke sometime around nine thirty in the morning. All he knew was that the sun was shining brightly on his face through the cracks in the window.
Kai stretched his arms and yawned, temporarily forgetting that there was a drummer still lying in the bed right near him.
Of course, when Kai actually stood up, feeling quite cold due to his lack of clothing, he noticed the curled up lump on the bed.
Then the memories from last night swarmed back to him. Especially of that very handsome drummer that he had picked up.
The solo singer walked over to the bed and laid himself down in a little area beside Ishi.
Those parted lips and messy hair showing from under the blanket looked oh so sexy from the certain light that Kai was viewing the scene from. He reached out—not hesitantly at all—and stroked Ishi's hair ever so lightly, moving a couple stray strands away from the beautiful focus of his face.
Then Kai slowly traced Ishi's full lips, wanting to taste those quite badly. But of course, he couldn't because he hadn't received Ishi's consent. Ah...
The troubles of actually being gentlemanly about his flirting and sex life...

((Sorry, Sora, but we had to move on... All details entailed in that PM!))

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:35 pm
Kawamura Ishi

While he could literally sleep through a fog horn, Kai's touch brought Ishi to sudden and unpleasant alertness. The unpleasantness came not from the singer, but from the pounding of his head. It felt as if there was another tiny drummer banging away at the inside of his skull. The headache was followed by a wave of nausea.
Ishi rolled out of bed, pushing Kai out of his way in his haste to reach the bathroom. He reached it just in time, conveniently forgetting to shut the door behind himself, and promptly vomited what must have been last night's dinner into the toilet. Though he did not have a drinking problem, this was not the first, nor would it be the last, time that Ishi found himself with his head dangling over the porcelain bowl.
He flushed the mess away, and found some mouthwash above the sink. It was in one of those little bottles, the kind that one commonly found in hotels. That was right, he was in a hotel, the Ritz if he remembered correctly. Ishi recalled how he'd been carried, more or less unconscious, by... Though Ishi tried, he could not remember the name of the blonde stranger, just the soft texture of his hair.
He needed coffee and he needed a shower, though not necessarily in that order. Ishi would not do anything before that, though with his headache, he might not be able to. Still feeling grimy from having thrown up, Ishi decided that a shower was in order.
Slowly, he stripped off the pajamas that he had no memory of donning, and turned on the hot water, not entering the shower until he could see steam pooling around the curtain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:50 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai was a tad bit put off when Ishi so unceremoniously pushed him away then ran off to the bathroom. The only reason that he wasn't annoyed was because he noticed how cute Ishi's butt was as Ishi ran off, looking like he was sick.
It took a while for Kai to register the fact that Ishi had looked like he needed to throw up, and when he did, he bolted up from the bed, having temporarily forgotten his glum mood. Kai went off to the bathroom to see if Ishi was all right.
Never one to deterred by running water within the bathroom, Kai walked in through the ajar door and looked around, his eyes settling on the curtain immediately, lighting up partly with subconscious delight. The shower was always a wonderful place to find... steam... especially when it was so big as to be a bathtub also.
Not sure whether he was pushed by the desire to see Ishi naked or to help Ishi, Kai slightly pulled aside the curtain and poked his head in. "Need help?" Of course, his tone suggested help in other... more unconventional ways.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:17 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi inhaled deeply, taking as much of the hot air into his lungs as he could, enjoying the feel of the scalding water drumming against his skin.
Of course, it was not the question Kai posed to him that caught Ishi's attention, but the movement of the shower curtain. He turned, not all that concerned about the fact that he was stark naked in front of Kai. There was a tilt to his head with less patience than what had accompanied last night's drunken stupor.
Ishi stared at Kai, headache all but forgotten, running his eyes over the man as if he was the one who was naked. The drummer admired Kai's broad shoulders and chest, which had been left exposed by Kai's state of half-dress. Ishi's eyes darted back to the hair. He wanted to run his fingers through that blonde hair, just to check that it was as pleasant as he remembered.
The sign for 'understand', a sweep of the index finger away from the forehead, jumped to Ishi's fingers before he had had the chance to even think about the gesture. Needless to say, he did not understand what Kai had asked him—the ironic part.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:27 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai stared at Ishi for a little while in absolute bewilderment. He had forgotten that Ishi couldn't talk, and now that he was faced with that again, he didn't quite know how to react.
And so, as he always did when he didn't know what to do, he followed his instincts. Kai did the one thing that had never failed him before; he stripped. All it took was a drop of the pants. There weren't even any boxers underneath.
Kai picked up the sponge and held it up, as an offer to wash Ishi's back... and hopefully get to rub a couple other things too.
He still didn't understand what that sign had meant, but he sure as hell hoped that it was an invitation. He would have even hoped that it was a sign blatantly saying 'I'm gay!' but of course that was highly unlikely, and so he didn't take it that far.
There were other ways of finding out whether this stranger that he had tripped over yesterday was interested in some steam with one of Japan's most popular singers.

N a k a i

Lady Sherlock

TheHumanMetronome

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 am
User Image
" Well, that man, could bring his car around, so once we're done here, we can load him into the car and head to the nearest hospital, since it seems like he ambulance is taking forever." the lead singer said as took the pen from the blonde man unscrewing the pen, he need just the point, not the whole pen.
Holding the part in his mouth as he spoke.
"This guye is goonna bea in alot of paiin.. so.. some paiin pillsss would proly bea a good, ideaa."
Joe took the pen out of his out cleaning it off the best he could before placing it where it needed to go for the procedure.
" Might want to hold his hand, he gonna scream quiet loudly when he wakes up."
The dark haired man scratched his face nervously. " I'm kind hoping he doesn't punch me."
The Asian took a deep breath before pushing with the pen under the ribcage, hoping the ink wouldn't bust.
Sighing loudly when he heard the his of air being released, he slowly pulled out the pen, and ripped off part of the pocket on his hoodie and holding it over the wound, hoping to god that this man would wake up again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 am
Kawamura Ishi

Oh, that was what he was saying. Ishi smirked and moved farther under the spray to make room for Kai.
Kai's face seemed so familiar, but Ishi could not understand why. He knew that he had seen the man somewhere, though it might just have been that they went to the same grocery. That seemed far too ordinary though, for this beauty. Ishi could think of anything else to call the sultry man in front of him, though "beauty" seemed far too soft a word.
And to think that Kai had come to him first. Ishi wasn't usually into 'this sort of thing', with 'this' being naked in a shower with a strange, if not appealing, man. Yet there was something kinky about it that Ishi liked.
The drummer picked up a bar of soap, rubbing his fingers over it a few times, before running it over his neck, across his chest, and down over his stomach. There he stopped, glancing at Kai with a sly grin.  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:36 am
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai got in without hesitation, being far too happy that he was allowed this privilege. Of course, scrubbing another man's back was a relatively common occurrence in Japan, so it was nothing special, though Kai definitely wished that it was.
He held the sponge and searched around for the soap, though his eyes were far to distracted by the slim legs that were between him and the far end of the bathtub. Because they were there, he couldn't search that end for the soap.
When the singer finally looked up, he saw Ishi sensually run the sought after soap bar slowly over his body, seeming to taunt Kai with each movement.
I've got to be imagining things... It would have been just too good if this man turned out to be both drop dead gorgeous and homosexual. Kai never had that sort of luck, even if he often wished he did.
But sure enough, when the hand stopped right above Ishi's crotch, Kai found his eyes going further anyways, no longer being guided by Ishi's hands.
Kai glanced up and saw the sly smile on Ishi's face and knew then and there that their game had begun. For if that odd head touching movement didn't mean 'I'm gay!' this sure did. And if it didn't... well, Kai didn't care.
Kai reached out with a smirk and took the bar of soap from Ishi's hand, which was still poised right above his crotch. He lathered the sponge, feigning disinterest in the area that he so wanted to touch.
Reaching out with one hand, he turned Ishi around so that his back was facing Kai. Keeping that hand on Ishi's shoulder, he started doing as he had asked—sponging Ishi's back.
Of course, their bodies were a lot closer together than backscrubbing needed, and soon, Kai found his arm far too cramped to wash between the shoulder blades.
There was only one logical thing to do to give his arm more space. Stretch it out. Downwards.

N a k a i

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:36 pm
Kawamura Ishi

Ishi tried to frown, turning compliantly to let Kai wash his back. He tried not to react to the singer’s hand on his chest or the bar of soap on his back. If this man, this striking man, was going to ignore Ishi, than Ishi would ignore him.
This strategy failed when he felt Kai’s hand on his butt. Ishi grabbed the hand, forcing him to drop the soap, and held it firmly where it was.
Ishi arched his back, twisting his head so that he could press his mouth against Kai’s wet neck. He sucked at the skin, running his tongue over it. If he was going to go at it with a stranger in a hotel shower, then god damn it, whoever next saw this stranger’s neck was going to know about it!
Of course, it was rather difficult to continue ravishing Kai’s neck while turned away from him, and so Ishi turned around to face him. It never occurred to him to question Kai’s sexual preference or his reasons for getting in the shower; Ishi just figured that any man who was feeling him up would not object to a hickey or two.  

After Midnight Blue

Dapper Informer

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:48 pm
K a i - H i g u r i

Kai frowned when Ishi grabbed his hand. Ishi was a lot more straightforward than the people that Kai was used to.
But all thoughts of that disappeared when he felt the firm sucking on his neck.
That was the final straw. Kai was absolutely adamant that not only was this gorgeous person whose body was currently against his own gay, but also single. Well, hopefully single. That would decrease the issues that he would have to deal with later on if things got serious.
Kai kept one hand resting right where Ishi had stopped it before—though he inched it just a little lower and started exploring the area within, while he took the other hand and gently but firmly took hold of Ishi's chin and moved Ishi's mouth to Kai's own lips, capturing them in a very passionate kiss.

N a k a i

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games