Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:46 pm
"Ehh?" Kanda said as Nezushi turned into a mouse and scuddled under the boy's hand. "Oi." He said then sighed.He wasn't in the mood to argue. It was 5 in the morning... Adn he been up the whole night. It was a good thing he got that nep.

Kanda looked at Shan and sighed as he ran the cloth down his face. "How do...I feel.." He said softly to himself and sighed as he continued to take care of the boy. "You better wake up soon shrimp.."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm
Shan opened his eyes after what seemed to be a few seconds, looking up at the master, who was staring at him. His eyes widened a little when he saw that his vision was pretty much clear. He was very surprised to see the master there, though.

"I-I'm sorry," Shan said, sitting up immediately. "I don't know how I got here. I'll leave right away." He got off the bed and attempted to stand up, but he collapsed right then. It seemed that he still wasn't well enough to walk.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Kanda blinked when Shan opend his eyes then watched as he tried to get up then collapsed. He sighed as he shook his head. "You aren't going anywhere for awhile. Anyway I want to talk to you." He said as he looked at Shan with his black colored eyes.

"Do you know why you are sick?" He asked as he wated for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:09 pm
"I... I don't really know," Shan replied. "I just felt really hurt and suddenly I didn't feel so well." The pain, he knew, originated in his chest, but he didn't know why. For all he knew, he could have had some hidden disease that he didn't know about that either he got from one of his parents or by accident.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:37 pm
Kanda looked at him then sighed as he put a biscut in his hand then sat on the edge of the bed. "Eat." He said as she crossed his arms over his chest and looked at the ground in thought.

The biscut Kanda just gave him was the dinner that he got from the door last night from the kitchen. IT was a bit cold but it should still be good to eat. so as the boy ate..Kanda could think. What did he see in Shan? It wasn't the same feeling he felt for other people. It wasn't hatred or disgust. So...How did he feel? "Oi.." He said softly as he continued to look at the floor. "How do you feel about me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:57 pm
Though a little skeptical when the master handed him a biscuit, Shan just nibbled on it while the man thought. The next question had surprised him the most. How did he feel? Why would the master suddenly want to know?

"I... I'm not sure," he lied, though failing miserably. "Why do you ask?" It was strange that, since the master hadn't seemed to bother to think about the subject, he would ask such a question. Sudden curiosity, perhaps? Or maybe he... No, that can't be it. That was impossible.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:20 pm
Kanda looked at Shan and gave a neutral face with his lips in a straight line. He knew the boy was lying. He could never do it well. So why did he even bother? But he didn't lash out or anything like he would to other people. All he did was look at Shan and stayed quiet for a moment before he talked.

"Don't lie to me shrimp. You are horrible at lying. So Don't even try to start now." He said, ignoring his question for now. He would answer it once his was answered. "Now tell me the truth."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:29 pm
A sigh of defeat escaped Shan, knowing that he would have no choice but to answer. Of course the master would know his lies. He had heard them too many times, so it wasn't a surprise at all. What Shan was worried about was how the man would react once he heard the secret.

"Fine, you got me," he admitted. "It's just that... I can't say it." His throat seemed to close up whenever he tried to let out those words he had to say, so he was forced to find meaningless ones. Why was it so hard to tell this to the master?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 pm
"Shan." Kanda said, saying the boy's name for the first time since he came here, instead of saying Shrimp. I don't think he even noticed he did as he looked the boy deeply in the eye, making sure he doesn't try to look away. "Just say what you have to say. What's so hard about saying words?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:08 pm
Shan felt his heart skip a beat when he heard his name, and it was getting very difficult to keep the tears in his eyes. By now his cheeks were already wet with the overflowing liquid, and he had to squeeze his eyes shut to prevent anymore escaping and to keep away from the master's eyes.

It was nothing but a dream, he tried to convince himself. Just a wishful dream. An illusion because he wasn't feeling so well. He was delusional, that had to be it. He was going insane. His sickness must be so terrible that he was probably on the brink of death any moment and he was just given the mercy to be in this dream.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm
"Hey." Kanda said as he frowned as the boy started to cry and closed his eyes. He grabbed his cheek and started to pinch his cheek softly but not enough to hurt him. "Stop acting like a crybaby would ya? Its no use crying when there is no reason to." Kanda said, not knowing the purpose of Shan's tears as he sighed again.

Thsi was getting very difficult now...Maybe Kanda should have kept his mouth shut and said nothing about feelings and what not. But what could he do now?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 pm
"I-I'm sorry," Shan said, wiping away his tears. "I'm just really happy, that's all." So many emotions were scrambling around inside him, but the only one he could recognize was joy. He couldn't tell whether or not this was just a dream or a reality. If it was a dream, then he would never want to wake up.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:45 pm
(Night)

Kanda raised an eyebrow as he listened to Shan's words. "...Explain." Kanda said, a little confused to why the boy was happy. What could possibly make him so happy, he is reduced to tears?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:05 pm
(G'night)

After the tears finally stopped, Shan took a deep breath. He might as well confess everything. The master would probably call him an idiot or something, but at least he would be satisfied with the answer. It was better than keeping him waiting anyway.

"Well, it's just that I really wanted you to say my name rather than to keep calling me a shrimp," Shan said, trying to keep his voice from shaking. "At first... I didn't know why I always feel hurt when you get mad at me or feel a little jealous when you are around that lady who seems to like you." He then had to look away so he wouldn't see the master's reaction. "The only conclusion I could find was that I've somehow... fallen in love with you."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:09 pm
Kanda listened as Shan spoke his reason to crying. But his answer was not what Kanda expected. His eyes grew wide as he stared at Shan in disbelief.

"What..?" He asked in total shock. Shan...loved him..? HE never expected. Honestly KAnda didn't know what love felt like. Could he be feeling it too?  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games