Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Vanna walked into the common room. She gazed up at the starry ceiling and couldn't believe her luck. Being sorted into the house she always dreamed of brought a rush of happiness that made her face positively glow.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:44 pm
Dux turned. He looked at Vanna. She looked exactly like his mother at 15. He walked over to her. "Hi, I'm Dux. Who're you? I haven't seen you around before. A first year?"  

Doctor LukeHanumari

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm
Vanna smiles at Dux, deciding to ignore the spilt second of recognition that showed on his face.

'Yes, I was just recently sorted.'

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image

The Ravenclaw Tent

As you dubiously enter the very lopsided looking tent, you're rather shocked to find a miniature version of your house common room, with bulky comfortable armchairs and all. On the far wall there are two large nooks, one with a sign over it reading "Boys" and the other, "Girls." Anchored to the floor of each nook, there appears to be a rope ladder that reaches up into a series of floors where four poster beds can be found. Next to the ladder is a long, shiny, metal pole, rather like a fireman would use.
Evidently, you're supposed to climb the ladder to get up to your sleeping quarters and then slide down the pole to come back down again.

A large banner in your house colors hangs across ceiling of your "common room" reading "Welcome to the Ravenclaw Tent!"

HPGOG_Grey_Lady

rocky road sundae

Witty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Echo steps into the shabby tent with the lopsided sign reading "Ravenclaw". She is amazed by its size and similarity to its namesake's common room. Echo drops her trunk off heads back out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:50 am
Vanna walks into the precarious looking blue and bronze tent to find an identical (if not a little squashed) common room. Feeling a bit stuffy, she goes outside to do her Care of Magical Creatures homework on the lawn.

VannaRose

Original Fatcat

9,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:42 pm
Hailey nervously stood outside the rather sketchy tent before taking a deep breath and carefully walked in. Once inside she dropped her trunk and duffel bags in shock. "I don't think I'll ever get used to magic."

Taking a quick walk through Hailey spotted the sign reading "Girls" and eventually struggled her way up the ladder a few trips to get her bags into the dorm she would be sharing. Of course it completely slipped her mind to simply levitate her things up. She would later think about it and wonder if she had levitated her things would she have gotten a warning owl from the Ministry? She was only a first year after all.

Once she was all settled in her dorm, Hailey gleefully slid down the pole and headed outside to start acquainting herself with her housemates. She first spotted a girl doing what looked like homework. Hailey thought about approaching her but decided not to interrupt and instead chose to head towards another girl simply wandering around nearby.

"H-hi, I'm Hailey Redgrave, What's your name?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:15 am
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"Hello?" Valerie walks tentatively into the Ravenclaw Common Room, nervous about her new home. She heads further into the room and looks around for any other students. "Is there anyone here?"

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:19 pm
vwinter1114
If you've a ready mind,

"Hello?" Valerie walks tentatively into the Ravenclaw Common Room, nervous about her new home. She heads further into the room and looks around for any other students. "Is there anyone here?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Hailey was on her way down the stairs after getting settled in the dormitory when she heard a new voice.

"Hello, I'm Hailey Redgrave. I think it's just you and I here at the moment. What's your name?"

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:32 am
A short, brown-haired witch in simple blue robes pokes her head in through the main flap of the tent, knuckles brushing the fabric in a vain search for something hard to rap on.

"Knock-knock," she calls. "Mind if I come in for a bit?"

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 am
If you've a ready mind,

"Hello! I'm Valerie. I was worried I was on the only one here." Valerie smiles at her two new housemates. "It's my first year here. What about you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:37 am
"Oh, good; I was worried I had somehow wandered into the wrong place again," the woman smiles, stepping fully into the tent. "It was a bit of a surprise to come up and find all these tents out here. And I'm actually long-since graduated, the former head of house actually - my name's simply Alutian. Just thought I'd pop by and see how all the new students were doing. How are you liking Hogwarts so far?"  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 am
If you've a ready mind,

"Oh, hello!" the girl smiled gratefully at the newcomer. "I'm Valerie. I'm really enjoying Hogwarts. I can't wait for classes to start. There are so many new things to learn. Will you be staying for a while?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:25 pm
"For a bit, I think; I haven't visited in a while, so it feels like I owe Ravenclaw some catching up. Are you looking forward to any classes in particular yet, or just thinking in general?"  

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:12 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hailey Redgrave, first year Ravenclaw at Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

"I'm Hailey Redgrave it's very nice to meet both of you! I'm very excited for the term! It's my first year too Valerie! I'm not looking forward to any particular class right now...of course that could change once I've experienced all my classes, ha ha!"

Hazel, 10 3/4"
Firm with Phoenix feather core

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas