Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:17 pm
"Thats could be a good place. sure." Shinji said excitedly. "Lets go tomorrow then. And we can look around the place to see if we find any clues as to why you were there in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm
Zylver smiled and nodded. He was glad someone like Shinji had been the one to find him.
He hugged him close "Thanks... you... are my only friend.... now..."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm
(Lol)

Shinji blinked as he blushed a deep red then nodded his head. "Y-your welcome Zylver."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm
(We can skip to tomorrow, what do you think??)  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:11 pm
(Got it!!)

Shinji woke up the next day and smiled. He got dressed in a white fitting T-shirt and some jeans then headed downstairs to get breakfast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 pm
Zylver was already there, helping Shinji's sisters to get breakfast ready.
He had already showered himself and dressed himself casually too, with the clothes they had bought. Now he was wearin an apron, one of Shinji's sisters had made him wear it not to get stains on his new clothes.
He was wearing his hair half tied in a thin tail, just to keep the front hair falling to his face.

When he heard Shinji coming in he turned around, frying pan in hand and flipping the pancakes on the air.  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:37 pm
Shinji entered the kitchen then smiled as he giggled softly and went up to Zylver. "Good morning." He said as all his siblnings said morning; Kanna and Hanna kissing either side of his cheek, Lala patting his back, Primula kissing his hair and Lily hugging his leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm
"Only brother with lots of ladies that love him... lot of boys liked to be there on place of you" he laughed and put the pancakes he had just learned to do that day. Those were similar on the ways of doing as a food he used to eat when he was young.
"You sit, this done!.... I think I made quite for all us...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:45 pm
Shinji blinked then smiled as he nodded his head. "Looks good!" He said as he sat down and put two panakes on his plate. He then poured syrup on them and took a bit then smiled. "It is good!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:58 pm
Zylver smiled
"Hanna and kanna teach me do this.... they mixd... I just help turn pankeys" He sat too after serving pancakes to the ladies.
"Little sister make put this not to stain... and I only smash one on floor... the first.... I was not sure of how exactly turn..... and ended in floor.... We put outside in bowl... for kitties over fence...."  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:10 pm
(Okay that took me a few moments to fully understand XD)

"Ohhh. I see then. The apron looked nice on you though." Shinji stated as he smiled then took another bite of the pancakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Zylver smiled "I think looks strange... but at least no stain in new cloths...."
They all ate together, Zylver with the twins one each side of him.
They were all eating happily, Shinji's sisters chatting fast and loudly with lots of childish laugh  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm
When Shinji was done, he got up and put his dishes in the sink then said goodbye to his sisters as he looked at Zylver. "Ready?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 pm
"Yes, I am redy" he said and smiled as he got up and removed the apron, leaving it hanging from the chair.
"Shinji... your sisters when knew we go on excursion, offered to make something for us if I did them the pancakes... they put into that bag. I take it, and follow you".  

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games