Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
My mission: My heart or my job? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:47 pm
Rena was silent a long moment.
"If I were smart, I wouldn't have come back. If I had any courage, I would have walked out. Instead, I'm guilty. The Celestials won't rest until one of us is gone. If it's not them, it'll be someone else in the criminal world." She paused. "I just can't endanger people close to me like that...not again. The only good thing, like I said before, is that I will be the last Asho to die for the agency. Once the Celestials are gone, I'll die in the line of duty and end this once and for all."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:10 pm
"That's depressing," Haru sighed, giving her hand another gentle squeeze. "Rena, promise me something?" the words escaped him before he could stop them. "Once the Celestials are out of the way let someone else handle the other criminals and find a happy life." She was going to resist this promise, he knew that. It was weird how well he knew her already. He wouldn't claim knowing her fully, but he knew her enough. As odd as it was.
"You don't need to live this life forever, just saying,"he said, his eyes to the floor. "It's a depressing way to live."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:15 pm
"I...I'm sorry. I can't keep a promise like that." She said after another pause, slightly squeezing his hand. "It's depressing, yes, but....but this is the life that's been laid out before me. I don't even think I'll have any real regrets when I die. It's...well it's just something I've come to accept."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:24 pm
"Isn't there something else you'd rather be doing?" Haru questioned. It really depressed him that she was just going to throw her life away just like that. His life wasn't much better and he really couldn't start over with everything he has done. He made the most of his life though.
"At least make the most of your life,"he said softly. "If this is really what your destined to do. Make the most of it even if it is something small."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:30 pm
"Of course there are other things I would like to do. Being here isn't my passion by far. But I gave those up four years ago. All I can do now is do everything in my power to succeed while I'm here. That's why I was always training. Being 'good enough' just doesn't cut it. I push myself because i have no choice."
Rena wasn't entirely sure why she was explaining all this to him. She couldn't even raise her gaze from the floor. It was one of those moments where the weight of everything seemed to fall on her shoulders extra heavy.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:42 pm
"You always have a choice, Miss Asho," he replied simply. "You always have a choice."
He was defiently being a hypocrite here, but he didn't care. Everyone was a hypocrite in their own way.
"You don't have to dignify that with a response. It's just something to think about."
He looked up and they had arrived at her room. He lifted her and to his lips and kissed her knuckles. He then released her hand, turned and walked away.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:49 pm
Rena stared after him a moment, holding the hand he had kissed. She sighed and shook her head.
"No...I don't." She whispered barely audible. "You just don't understand."
Rather than going to her room, she walked back through the halls and straight out the door. She inhaled deeply once she was outside and slowly released the breath. She started walking. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going, but she knew she need to get away for a while. Her pace slowly increased. She was soon jogging. Not long after that, she broke into a full blown run. She focused on steady breathing and let everything else leave her mind. She just needed a moment to collect herself...at least that's what she kept telling herself. She just needed a moment, some space to breath from the place that would forever haunt her dreams.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:20 pm
Unlike Rena, he went back to his room and laid there motionless on his bed as he became lost in thought. His thoughts were filled with the past, the present, and future possibilites. He wish he could go back and change things, but what is done is done as they say.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:12 pm
She never looked back. She kept her rhythm stay steady as she weaved through people on the streets and kept going. This was her way of keeping her head, her way to stay on top of her game. She didn't even begin to slow until she realized she was in the cemetery. She slowed to a jog, carefully looking at the cold stone and surroundings. She stopped when she came to the one she hadn't visited for two years...since the day he was buried.
"Alexander Asho: Loving son, friend and brother" it read.
She panted before letting herself fall to her knees for a much needed rest. For a while it was silent.
"It's been a while." She began softly, still panting a little. "I should've known that I couldn't stay away forever. Hope you're not too mad. I'm holding on the best I can."
She wiped a few tears that slide by. Softly, she began singing "Wish you were here"
"Wish you were here. Me oh my country man wish you were. I wish you were here. Don't you know the snow is getting colder and I miss you like hell and I'm feeling blue. Wish you were here me oh my country man wish you were here. I wish you were here. Don't you know the snow is getting colder and i miss you like hell and I'm feeling blue."
"Now isn't that just precious?"
She stopped abruptly and whipped her head around. She glared at the man. She recognized him as a more common criminal, an under dog for one of the more popular gangs that she had put behind bars several times. She was in no mood to deal with low-life scum that wouldn't even make her break a sweat.
"Are you really that eager to jump back into your cell?" She spat.
"Actually, Miss, I'm here to take you. My boss would like a few words with you."
"You honestly think I'll go willingly? Please. You're not even worth my time."
"True. I may not be much of a match, but these guys?" A handful of large men and a few well built ones stepped out from the shadows to join him. "They are your opponent. Now will you come quietly?"
"I'd sooner die."
"Have it your way."
With a snap of his fingers, they attacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm
Haru was growing worried while he searched the building for Miss Asho. He didn't know why he was searching so frantically for her now, but he was. He knocked on the Directors door before enterting.
"Sir, do you have any clue where my partner is?" he asked. How in the hell was the director supposed to know? He shook his head. "Sorry to bother you sir."  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:36 pm
Her breath was coming in quick gasps when she could manage. Normally, she wouldn't have had such a problem, but the run had worn her down. She dogged a couple of punches and ducked out of the grasp of another. She ducked down and spun to trip them. Her wristband beeped at her. She ignored it the first time, focusing on the battle. The next few times it was harder to ignore. Finally, she pressed it.
"Now's not the best time sir." She snapped dogging another hit. She did a couple flips to get free from the enemies for a moment.
"Asho where are you?"
"Fighting. Graveyard." She said shortly dodging a punch and giving a good hard roundhouse kick to one of them. "Gotta go!"
She switched him right before she was thrown back. She groaned and forced herself to her feet.

"Asho? Asho!" He shouted before letting out a frustrated yell.
He quickly called Haru.
"Strife, I just got contact with Asho. She's at the graveyard. I think she's going to need back up."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 pm
Haru's heart sped up, Asho was in trouble. Haru nodded to him before running out the doors and into his car. Upon arrival he could already see how much trouble she was in. He got out of his car and ran full throttle to her, throwing needed punches and kicks as he went along. He was now by her side.
"We gotta get out of here," he said as he kicked a few men away from Rena.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:45 pm
"I kind of figured that out, Sherlock." She said, dodging another attack.
She threw a good punch to the guy's stomach before kicking him back. She was running out of air and fast.
"What's this? You got a new partner?" Said the guy that first threatened her. "I thought you went solo after causing you're last partner's death."
She gritted her teeth together and said nothing in response.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:55 pm
Haru ran up and punched the guy squarely on the jaw.
"Don't speak to my partner that way," he growled, kicking him back, taking out other men as well. He ran back to Rena, picking her up and throwing her on his shoulder.
"Cover me," he said as he ran through the crowd of men, punching few with his free hand.  

Snowflake109

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:00 pm
"I can walk!" She growled.
She wanted to fight to get down, but there were more pressing issues. She pushed a few buttons on her wristband and called out her staff. With some difficulty, she managed to bat off men coming from behind him. It was definitely not her most comfortable fight. She still took quick gasps for air when she could grab them. She silently thanked God she had the lungs of a singer/instrumentalist.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff